A Day At Work

My Imaginary Boyfriends Came To Life!?

The last bell rang, marking another school day over. You and Dae Ho was walking out of the school building.

"Remember... A=PI*r2 if A=113.04sq ft and PI*=3.14........ r = 6." said Dae Ho as he stuffed his remaining math folders into his bag. "That equation is very important for our Algebra homework."

You scratched your head in confusion. "How can you get all of that!? I mean... that equation looks like a bunch of jibberish to me!" you asked... about to pull your hair right of your head.

Dae Ho sighed and ruffled your hair. "I'll explain the rest to you later. But for now... it's time to go to work!"

You smiled and walked with him to The Ice Cream Bar.


~~Meanwhile~~

"Aish!!! What's taking ________ so long? Shouldn't she be home by now!?" complained Minwoo as he stomped to your bed.

Youngmin sat there reading your diary. "Hey... this is pretty interesting..."

Kwangmin glared at Youngmin and slapped him around the head. "Yah! Stop looking at other people's properties! And Minwoo-yah... don't worry she'll be home soon."

Minwoo whined some more. "BUT I"M SOOOOOO BOOORRREEED!!!!" He fake sobbed and rolled around the bed... like a kid.

"Just stop please! You're gonna attract attention and before you know it... ________'s umma or dongsaeng will find us out!" hissed Hyungseong, standing by the window... in case you were coming home. "She'll definitally be home by the end of the day..."


Your P.O.V

When we arrived at the Ice Cream Bar... I was surprised! The place looked fantastic! "Wow! This is sooo cute!" I gasped... looking at the dinky, little furnitures.

"Of course! The theme for this Ice Cream Bar is simple." said Dae Ho... gazing at the creamy wallpaper . "Customers can relax and feel at home here."

You nodded and looked around the place. There was a long silence before Dae Ho spoke again. "Err... here's your outfit." he said as he handed you a box.

You smiled at him and winked. "Komawo."
He smiled as you walked away... his gaze following you until you've disappeared into the changing room.


Jeongmin's P.O.V

That's it!!! I'm getting hungry now and ________-ah's not home yet! I sat on the floor, beside the door, to keep watch in case someone was coming.

"I'm only gonna tell you one more time... change your hiding space! If someone closes the door... they would see you right away!" explained Donghyun, waving his hands in the air.

Minwoo pouted. "I like that hiding place! And even if I didn't want to hide there... where else would I hide?! he asked. "You guys took all of the good spaces..."

Youngmin looked up from your diary and laughed. "Didn't you saw where I hid? I wore a lamp shade over my head!!!"

Hyungseong sighed... "Sometimes I think that I'm the oldest one here..." He folded his arms and continued to look out of the window.

I just kept silent and listened to the sounds coming from beyond the door...


Back At The Bar

Excuse me but I've ordered a chocolate fondue... not a bittersweet sundae..." said a customer from the first table.

"Mianhamnida~ I'll go change it right away!" you apologized as you grabbed the sundae and ran back to the cuisine.

"Wa nani o e iru ka?" asked Sora... who's one of your colleagues.

You sighed. "Mianhae but I don't understand Japanese!"

He laughed. "Then you should try learning it! Like me learning your native language... the Hangul?

You shook your head and went out of the cuisine to serve the customers. "Hwangyong-hamnida~ Welcome to... " you stopped talking as the customers walked in. Looking gape... you did nothing but stood there.

"Errr... excuse me but ahh.... are there any tables left for us to sit?" asked Jonghyun, scratching his head.

"Yeah! We're super hungry after dance practise and this place looks pretty cool!" beamed Taemin, jumping up and down. His actions made you remember Minwoo.

You still stood there shocked that they were there... infront of you.

Key cleared his throat and muttered, "Hello? Earth to waitress... We need our seats."

You snapped out of your trance and got back to reality. "SHI-SHIN-SHII-Nee...SH-" you stuttered completely frozen to the spot.

Minho laughed and ruffled your hair. "Aegyo..." he murmured and walked past you to a vacant table. The rest followed him suit.

"OMG!! ! !!  ARE THEY SHINee?!?" shrieked some of the customers nearby as they start wondering their way to SHINee's table.

"Aish... We should've wore some disguises..." hissed Taemin as he blocked his face with the menu.

The Ice Cream Bar began to get crowded as more people went in to meet the famous SHINee.
Dae Ho was finishing up the paper works when he realized the crowd forming inside his Bar. "What's going on?!" he asked, clueless of what just happened.

Sora stopped drying the glass mugs and looked up from the counter. "SHINee..." he mumbled and carried on with his work.

Dae Ho shrugged and walked to you, who was still half petrified. "So.... How's work so far?"

You slowly twisted your head to gaze at him. "It's okay... I guess."


Yay! New characters!! ! And it's not just any old characters... it's SHINee!! ! =D
First day at work is pretty tough huh...

Ppyong~