OMFG! Imaginary!?

My Imaginary Boyfriends Came To Life!?

The day was finally over and it's time for you to close the Ice Cream Bar. Dae Ho stood next to you, making sure that you didn't make any mistakes.

"Sayonara minasan! I'll see you tomorrow!" said Sora as he walked off down the dark streets. The only thing lighting the area were the pools of golden light from the lamp post.

"Jal ga! Sora-yah!" you replied... giving him a wave goodbye. Dae Ho did the same.
When every single door was locked and vaulted, you hopped onto Dae Ho's bike and he paddled you back towards home.
"Hey... What time is it...?" you mumbled, slightly shivering from the breeze.

"Round about... 9 o' clock..." he replied, suddenly noticing you shaking. "Aish... Here you go! You can have my jacket."

You stared at it and shook you're head. "You might catch a cold!!!" you argued, gently shoving Dae Ho.
He stopped the bike immediately before he could fall off. "Babo! Watch it or I might fall off!!!" he snapped, balancing the bike upright again.

"Okay... okay... let's go back home and finish our homewo-" you said... suddenly stopping to remember something very crucial. Then it hit you. "CRAP!!! I forgot about Boyfriend!!! They must be dead by now!!! They can't feed themselves!"

Dae Ho put both of his foot down to slow the bike... his hands on his hips. " Why are they inside your house anyways!? Don't they have a place to live???" he asked, completely clueless about the situation here.

"Well... It's a funny story so err... hehe..." you said, not knowing how to explain it properly to him. "I.... I ermm..."

It's okay ________-ah... you can tell me. I promise to keep it a secret if I have to!" reassured Dae Ho, about to start paddling again.

"It's not that Dae Ho-yah... it's just... you might get freaked out or angry at me..."

He laughed and ruffled your hair. "I promise to not be mad at you okay? I mean... how bad can it be... hehe." Dae Ho suddenly felt worried as something crossed his mind.
You can see it clearly on his face that something was wrong... so you started panicking.

"________-ah... H-have you done anything with them?" he suddenly asked, narrowing his eyes into slits.

"Wh-what do-do you m-mean?" you stammered, your heart beating faster from fright.

"Like... have you done anything physical yet like erm.. *cough cough*?"

Panick was replaced by disbelief. "Lee Dae Ho I'm ashamed! We've been best chingus since the day we were basically born and you don't trust me!? Physical!? I'm only sixteen! Aigoo!"

Dae Ho smirked and elbowed you. "Then why are there six guys in your room? Are you some kind of a... hooker?" he teased repeatedly nudging you in the stomach.

"Just SHUT UP! You ask too many questions!" you snapped, getting off the bike to walk home.

"Then why are they in your bedroom!?"

"They're imaginary! Aish!!!" You were about to storm off when you heard him shriek.

"They're WHAT!?!?!?!" Dae Ho's smirk was replaced by a frown. "You still at lying as usual..."

"Aigoo... I'm telling the truth!" you yelled, suddenly punching the sky. "I created them because I was sooo booorrreeed! Remember when I asked you that if I talked to myself... would I look weird?!"

Dae Ho nodded his head and signalled you to carry on.

"Yeah and that's when I started creating them coz I have no friends whatsoever to share my obsessions with!" you continued... slightly out of breath. "And! You won't talk to me coz you don't like Kpop! Typical old-fashioned person... *sigh*..."

Dae Ho cupped his hands around your face to catch your attention. "So you're not lying..."

You nodded and looked away... afraid of how Dae Ho's gonna react.

He slowly pulled his hands away from your cheeks and looked away too... but the only surpising thing was... he was smirking...
'You listen here Boyfriend, especially you Youngmin, I've already won this war! Mwahahahaha!!!' he mentally laughed as he got his bike with you "Be prepared~"


Oh yh!!!!! I didn't think that I would write this kind of thing but you know... I was improvising^^ So I made it up on the spot. Hehe~

So... how's the story so far? Did you expect Dae Ho to react that way or totally the opposite? =)
Remember to comment coz I'm all ears!!! ;)

Ppyong~