Ticket To Fame!

My Imaginary Boyfriends Came To Life!?

Your P.O.V

I rushed over and gave each of them a hug. "Komawo! It's so sweet of you all to do this!"

Minwoo hugged me back, slightly startling everyone. "Of course we would do anything for our Girlfriend!" 

"Ne! The Kingkas also pitched in to help us too." said Youngmin pointing towards them.

Kwangmin nodded his head and signalled me to go up to them. "You owe them a thanks."

I smiled and nodded, excusing myself to leave. Jinyoung, Sandeul and Gongchan were gathering up the props to return to the drama studio and saw me running up towards them.
"Looks like the princess is here." said Jinyoung, dropping cables for the stereo into a cardboard box. "Here to say thanks?"

I nodded and avoided eye contacts, remembering the last time I've met them... one of the members winked at me.

"So... Where's the thanks?" asked Sandeul, smirking at me. 
I instantly recognised him. He's the one who winked at me... ""Y-y-ye... Kamsahamnida~" I stuttered, suddenly turning pink for no reason.

"Kyeopta~" he sighed, ruffling my hair. "Don't worry. We enjoyed it too."

"Ne! It was great! I've never seen so many people crowding around me in my life. It was an experience to remember." agreed Gongchan with a big grin on his face.

I just stood there with my head down, fidgeting with my fingers.

Before anything could get anymore awkward... someone called from behind.
"Excuse me! May I have a with you?" 

I turned around to see who it was. A man in a business suit was walking towards us with a big, but forced, grin on his face.

"Hello. Jeonun Jung Hyun Su imnida. Nice to meet you. Can we talk in private please?" he said eyeing the kingkas up and down. "Hageo... where is the other group that sang this really catchy song? The one that sounds like they were repeating the word 'Boyfriend'..."

"Oooh... They're over there. I'll bring them over if you want." answered Gongchan as he rushed off to the direction of Boyfriend.

"Now follow me to my car. I need to tell all of you something." said Hyun Su Ahjussi, already making his way to the car.

B1A4 just shrugged and followed him with Boyfriend and Gongchan which soon caught up.

I did nothing but stayed behind to help pack up the props and watch them from afar.


Jinyoung's P.O.V

This day just keeps getting better and better! First ________'s "Boyfriends"  suddenly set this whole performance up and now an expensive-looking man wants to talk to us! I bet it's something good.

"Now... you're all probably wondering why I called you here and you all must be curious." Hyun Su-ssi started as he beckoned another expensive-looking man to him. "I've seen both of your performances and I just want to say... it's briliant!"

Me and the rest of B1A4 hi-fived eachother while Boyfriend punched the air with an enthusiastic 'Ppyong!'
"Komapsumnida ahjussi!" me and Donghyun thanked bowing down in unison. 

He nodded in approval and raised his head to speak again. "So... I'm giving you the opportunity to become Idols and debut with us. You all have the talents and the faces so I see why not to give it a try."

"Jungmal?!" exclaimed Minwoo, already excited. "We're gonna be famous and... and rich?"

"How much are we getting?" asked CNU following Minwoo's sentence. "Alot?"

Hyun Su Ahjussi chuckled and elbowed the man next to him. "What a cute bunch right?"

"Ye sajangnim." he agreed holding a large suitcase in his hands. He pointed to it, which caught our attention. "Is this enough for you?"

We all gasped at the huge case. Could it be money inside? Is it for us?

"Well? Are you in or what?" asked Hyun Su-ssi extending his arm out for a hand shake. "Deal?"

I glanced back at Donghyun, who was still in a daze, but his dongsaengs were quite excited and were willing to give it a try. I looked at my own members and they were all grinning and nodding their heads at me.

"If your not sure... I can just give you a One Year Guarantee Contract so that if you feel like quitting... you leave after a year. And if you want to carry on... I'll assign you to a Five Years Contract after."

More murmurs arose from the crowd of squealing boys behind me. I somehow feel like the oldest even though I'm not. But it's clear to all of us what the answer is...

"So?" asked the Ahjussi one more time. "Deal?"

Boyfriend and the rest of us exchanged looks and nods. Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined~
"Deal!"


Do you know what day it is today? IT'S BOYFRIEND'S 5th MONTHSARY!!!!!!!!!!!! X3
Happy 5th Monthsary, our Boyfriend~~~ =]
We will be loyal Bestfriends/Girlfriends and support you throughout the coming months/years!

Boyfriend Hwaiting! =D

Ppyong~