When You Lost Hope...

My Imaginary Boyfriends Came To Life!?

"________.... what is this?"  your manager asked, holding up a piece of hair from the plate. "How did you clean the dishes? Did you wash your hair with the water or something?!"

You kept your head low and mumbled the word 'Mianhae' repeatedly.

"I'm asking you a question, Miss. ________! How did you clean the dishes?!!!"

You started crying, afraid of the man's loud, booming voice. Every staff in the restaurant was looking at you and the manager, especially Dae Ho.

"Sir... it's just one hair..." Dae Ho argued, trying to reason with the manager. 

"Just ONE hair!? Do you know that ONE piece of ing hair can make the restaurant's reputation go down?!?!" roared the manager furiously. "And not just that, Mr. Lee Dae Ho, Miss. ________ forgot to clean the place up last night so rats came in and chewed most of our ingredients away!"

You stood there and said nothing but Dae Ho argued on.
"Mind your language sir. If the restaurant was open right now... the guests can hear you! That would definitally ruin your reputation."

He threw Dae Ho a deathly glare. "How are you gonna pay for that hmm? ________...... you're just too clumsy to be here working for me..." said the manager, shaking his head. "You're fired."

More tears gushed out of your eyes, soaking your face with salty sorrows. "Please sir! It's all I have left! I've already lost most of my jobs and this is my last hope!!!" you begged, asking for mercy.

"No wonder they fired you too.... you're just a walking disaster!" snickered the manager as he walked away to the counter to call for the pest patrol to clear the rats away.

Dae Ho didn't give up. "If you're gonna fire her then you have to fire me too!" he yelled, furious that the manager would do such a thing to someone with little hope left.

The manager looked up from the counter in surprise. "But Dae Ho... you are one of the best around here!" he said, feeling guilty to have ever raised his voice on Dae Ho.

"Well not anymore!" spat Dae Ho as he grabbed your hand and stomped out of the restaurant.


~~Time Skip~~

You both walked down the streets of Seoul, feeling miserable. You felt guilty for pushing Dae Ho into this, so you've decided to apologize. "Hey Dae Ho... Mianhae for getting you into this... you've lost your job because of me..." You hung your head low in shame.

He ruffled your hair - like he always does - and comforted you. "Hey! It's alright! That's what friends do right? I mean... if I'm gonna work... I need a  nicer manager..." He laughed reassuringly. "I'll take you home..."

You grinned at how nice Dae Ho was being to you after the ordeal so you nodded and spent the rest of the evening walking home with him.
When you got home... you thanked him for accompanying you and went to your bedroom as fast as possible.

"HEY! ________! You forgot to say hi to me!!" shouted your umma from the living room. "By the way... why are you home so early?"

You said nothing and carried on walking up the stairs to your room. "What am I gonna do now?!?" you asked to your imaginary Boyfriends as you closed the door. "Where am I suppose to find a new job?"
You sat on your bed  and groaning and sulking about your loss. Little did you know that the shelf overhead was loose... your text books came tumbling down from the dangling plank of wood. The weight of the books knocked you out and you fell unconscious for the whole night...


Your P.O.V

I can hear voices calling for me... calling my name. But everything's in darkness...

"Hey ________.... wake up." said a voice I didn't recognise.

"She's cute when she's sleeping..." cooed another voice.

I decided to wake up to see what's happening.

"Ahhh she's waking up!!!" someone cheered. It made the bed shake.

I popped one eye open to see who it was and saw a flash of gold. My eyes adjusted to the day light as I saw an ulzzang boy staring back at me. What? An ulzzang boy!?! I popped my other eye open.

"She's awake!" beamed a guy with short, dark hair.

I looked around the room to see 6 guys.... 1 blonde, 4 darks and a red. Wait.... 6 HAWT GUYS ARE IN MY BEDROOM?!?
Holy Cow!


Horray! They finally appeared!!! There will definitally be more of 'Boyfriend' soon! And maybe I might throw in SHINee and B1A4 later =)

Ppyong~