Useobwa - Part 1/2

My Imaginary Boyfriends Came To Life!?

"Girlfriend! Gwenchana?" asked Jeongmin as he rushed over to comfort you. "Don't cry Jagiy....________."

You still stood there with your face in your palms, sobbing. 

Boyfriend could do nothing but wait for you to calm down. When you did... they waited patiently for your answer.

"I might...not come... back... to... Korea." you sulked, sniffing every few seconds. "Umma... said that... we'll move to... England soon."

"NOOO! Yeo-chin! Don't leave!" begged Minwoo, jumping out to you. "Don't go away..." He got hold of your wrist and held it tight. (A/N: Yeo-chin is short for Yeoja chingu which means Girlfriend in Korean. In other words, Yeo-chin means GF.) 

"Chincha!?" asked Kwangmin, putting his hand on your shoulder. "You're really leaving...?"

"Please say no....." murmured Youngmin.... about to burst into tears. "Say ani..."

You shook your head and cried some more. No words could come out of your mouth so you turned towards Minwoo and leaned against him, your tears soaking his shoulder.

Hyunseong, Donghyun and Jeongmin could only look away and fight the tears from overflowing, however the maknaes were already on the brink to cry.
"Don't worry ________-ah... We'll sort this out tomorrow. Go take a shower and go to sleep... we've got school tomorrow." said Hyunseong, dragging you away from Minwoo and urging you to the bathroom.

"I... dont want... to." you sobbed, turning around to go back to your bed.

"Listen to what Hyunseong says. You need to get some good rest now." told Donghyun giving you your towel. "Don't come out until your've actually taken a shower!"

"Fine..." you mumbled and staggered into the bathroom. When you've disappeared from view... they were ready for their plan.


Donghyun's P.O.V

There must be a way to cheer her up! There has to be!

"Lets buy her a big gigantic teddy bear!" suggested Minwoo. 

"No! A big gigantic Pikachu is way better!" debated Kwangmin enthusiastically.

I shook my head in disbelief. How could they be so childish in this crucial moment? Nobody knows... "No. That isn't good enough... and besides we don't have the money to get her one."

Hyunseong, Jeongmin and Youngmin agreed with me.
"We can only get her something that we can afford." said Jeongmin.

Hyunseong backed him up. "I agree. We can afford to take her out tomorrow but we can't buy her anything... so maybe we should just have fun and chill out instead."

Youngmin interrupted and jumped around the room. We assumed he has an idea... but not a good one.
"Let's dance for her tomorrow! We can do it! Just abit of practise and some time... we can all become pros!" 

Everyone, including me, was surprised to hear this. For the first time... Youngmin has an idea... a good one.

"But we only have tomorrow... can we make it?" asked Kwangmin, concerned. "If this fails... we have no hope."

"Don't worry! Remember... ________-ah created us with her imaginations. We were built to be winners! Isn't that why she created us in the first place... because she wanted someone more talented than anyone else alive?" he encouraged, persuading us to approve his plan. "Come on! This will be fun!"

As if Minwoo has a built in radar that activates when someone says the word "fun", he instantly sprang into action and showed us some of his dance moves. "Lets do it!" he yelled excitedly.

"Whoa! Minwoo... you were born to dance!!!" sang Jeongmin and surprisingly... his voice was pretty good. "M-my voice!"


~~Time Skip~~

After a few minutes into the discussion... we found out that we had special talents! Me, Hyunseong and Jeongmin can sing like angels, whereas Youngmin, Kwangmin and Minwoo can dance like there's no tomorrow. "Okay.... so it's agreed!" I announced sticking my hand out .

Everyone in the circle stuck their hands our too and we all cheered, "Boyfriend Hwaiting!"

As soon as we finished, ________-ah came out of the bathroom in her adorable purple PJs.

"What took you so long!" asked Hyunseong stepping away from the circle. "Bathing for too long is not good for you."

"I know..." groaned ________, who was still in a bad mood. "I just wanted to relax myself so I stayed in there for longer than usual."

Kwangmin came over and patted her on the back. "It's okay... we understand that you need space just like everyone else."

Minwoo and Youngmin waddled over comically, trying to make her smile. "Jal jayo Girlfriend~" they both whispered as they pushed her to bed. 

She smiled and stepped onto it, wrapping herself around the thick duvet. "Jal jayo~"

Not long later... she was fast asleep. Completely drifted off into Dreamland. This was our que.

"Everyone ready?" I asked, turning to face the members.

"Ready as ever~!" exclaimed Minwoo.

We all shushed him and mouthed him to be quiet. Minwoo got the point and gave the air a little punch instead.

Kwangmin grinned and punched the air too. "It's on!"

"Ohhh... It's on like Donkey Kong!" breathed Youngmin with a smirk.


YESS! They're gonna DANCE FOR HER!!! XD Do you like the new poster? My skills has improved right? =3
Yh... when I first started this fanfic... I couldn't really make posters coz I had problems using the programs for making them but now... I kindah got the grips of it... =)

So... errr hope you've enjoyed this chapter after the last one coz it was kind of a downer... but I hope this one has a more better mood to it and.... see you at the next part of the chapter! ;) Just wait for me!

Ppyong~