Explaining To You

My Imaginary Boyfriends Came To Life!?

"Good. I'll see you tomorrow at my office." said Hyun Su with a nod. "Here's the address. Hope you can find the way."

"Ne! Kamsahamnida Sajangnim!" beamed the two leaders of the group. 
"We'll be there!" confirmed Jinyoung, grinning from ear to ear. Everyone else jumped in excitement.

You were still watching them from the gates, wondering why they were all so happy after talking to that Ahjussi.
They all bowed as the man left and raced back to the school grounds.

"________-ah! You would not believe what just happened!" beamed Youngmin, skipping around in circles.

"What's going on?" you asked, weirded out by their strange behavior.

"Noona we're gonna be famous!" cheered Minwoo, joining in with Youngmin's skipping. 
Kwangmin, Jeongmin, Hyunseong and Donghyun sighed.
"And I thought I was the younger twin..." mumbled Kwangmin, shaking his head.

"YAH! Go and check our birthdays. See if I'm a noona now." you exclaimed, hitting Minwoo's arms not so lightly.

"OW! Arasso, arasso." Minwoo rubbed his arm but still grinned in amusement. "Yeah... we're becoming Idols. Great news?"

"Mwo?!" 

"Ne! I.D.O.L... The popular, good looking, ulzzang people on TV. We're gonna be one of them!"

You repeated your sentence again, baffled. "Mwo?!"

"Isn't this meant to be good news?" said Kwangmin thoughtfully. "I mean... if we have extra work then that means we might raise enough money for your tuition fees."

Jeongmin agreed. "Ne, so you don't have to move to England and stay here!"

"Our wages from working at the Ice Cream Bar plus the wages from being trainees or Idols-to-be... we can make it right?" said Donghyun, mentally adding up the sums of money. "I think this will work."

"So what do you think?" asked Hyunseong, smirking from your bewildered face.

"Er... erm.... I-I..." you stammered... not knowing on what to say. "I dunno... it might not work."

Kwangmin crossed his arms and raised his eyebrows. "Not work? Explain to us how it might NOT work?"

You shrugged, trying not to look at their smug expressions. "Umma can't change her mind that easily unless it's very persuasive."

Boyfriend grinned at eachother and has probably communicated using telepathy. One by one they nodded at eachother and soon directed their attentions to you.
"Don't worry ________-ah... We will sort it out. Just be normal and keep us as a secret. Everything is under control." reassured Donghyun, gripping your shoulders firmly.

"Hmmmmnnn..." you hummed, slightly zoning out at the thought of them being away from you. If they become trainees... god knows when they will have time, in their busy schedule, to spend with you.

"So yeah... should we have a party and celebrate our success?" suggested Jeongmin, blowing a bubble with the chewing gum in his mouth.

"YESS!" cheered Minwoo, Kwangmin and Youngmin excitedly, giving eachother hi-fives. 

"Where the heck are we gonna celebrate? In ________'s house where her Umma and Hana can see? Nice try but it won't work." pointed out Hyunseong.

"Easy!" responded Jeongmin, lifting his arm and pointed his finger to the hard-working soul, picking up left-over trash dropped by the crowd, and smirked in approval. "We'll just celebrate at Dae Ho's house."

Boyfriend smirked at the answer.
"Wow... For once... that's not a bad idea..." confirmed Hyunseong, nodding in agreement. "I hope he doesn't mind."

"Don't worry... he won't." laughed Jeongmin, blowing another bubble.

Too bad Dae Ho wasn't there to retaliate with them... he's too busy going green...


Hiya! Sorry for not updating so long... I hope my writing hasn't gone so bad that it's boring... I've kindah kept not finishing this chapter when I try to update coz something always bothers me when I try to. Please enjoy this story and komawo for still reading this story^^

Ppyong~