How To Hide Your Boyfriends For At Least A Few Hours!

My Imaginary Boyfriends Came To Life!?

"Okay so let me get this straight! You're all alive... right?" you asked still puzzled from the whole event.

They all nodded.
"Yep. As real as........ real..." joked Hyunseong, but his serious tone changed it into something believable.

"OKay so let me get this straight! You're all alive... right?" you asked again still not believing a single word the boys said.

Youngmin chortled. "Come on ________-ah! You've asked this questions a hundred times already! I think you know the answer..."

You closed your eyes and chanted the words, "I'm dreaming... it's just a dream..."

Minwoo pouted. "You want us to be a dream?" His mouth puckered into a frown and he started fake sobbing.

"Aigoo! Don't cry!" you said, struggling over to Minwoo. "I'm sorry okay? I'm just freaked out."

He immediately stopped sulking, took your hand and drew a heart, with his finger, across your palm. He repeated the action until you were completely clueless of what he's doing.

"Minwoo-yah... what are you doing?"

He stopped and looked up at you. "Whenever you're nervous or freaked out... just do what I did and it will cure you~" He gave you a heart-stopping, killer wink.

You gave him an 'are-you-serious' look and pulled your hand away from him, examining your palm. Nothing seemed out of the blue. You looked at him one more time, eyeing him up and down. "Just remember to stay out of sight all the time, 24/7. And that goes to all of you too!" you said with a nod.

"Why? Don't you want to see us?" asked Minwoo, taking it the wrong way.

Kwangmin slapped him around the arm lightly. "Wouldn't it be weird if her umma or dongsaeng found 6 guys in the same room as her?"

Everyone nodded at Kwangmin's answer.

"Okay... if you say so... but I'm taking the space behind the door for hiding place!" beamed the maknae, rushing over to the door and squeezing himself behind it.

Everyone sighed.

"Okay... before you start wondering around the house... there are a few rul-" you shouted but was interrupted by a noise from downstairs.

"Annyeong-haseyo..." greeted Dae Ho in the hallway.

"Why hello there Dae Ho! ________ is upstairs in her room." said your umma, pointing to the stairs.
You started paniking and slammed the door shut before Dae Ho had the chance to glance inside the room. "Hide!!!" you hissed as you held the door shut.

Boyfriend did exactly what you told them to do and vanished to their random hiding places. Footsteps were getting nearer to your door. Donghyun hid in your bathroom, Hyungseong hid underneath your bed, Jeongmin hid underneath your tea table, Youngmin pretended to be a lamp by wearing a lamp shade over his head, and Minwoo hid by the door next to you.

"Err ________... can you open the door please? I have something to tell you..." said Dae Ho, rattling the door knob.

You let go of the knob and opened the door, careful so that Minwoo was out of sight. "Ahahaha... Dae Ho! Why are you here?" you asked, distracting him from coming inside the room.

He looked around for a moment to make sure no one was listening and whispered, "Can we talk inside?"

You hesitated and looked back at the room. Minwoo was next to you, behind the door, trying his best to not make a noise. You stole a glance at Youngmin and he gave you an aegyo wink.

"You look red... do you feel okay?" asked Dae Ho reaching out to feel your forehead.
(Nothing was wrong of course... you was just blushing from Youngmin's wink and Dae Ho's reaction... )

"Ahh! I'm fine... come in!" you said, urging Dae Ho into the room and keeping the door open to hide Minwoo. "So... what's the big deal?"

"Close the door." he said as he got up and reached for the door knob.

You grabbed it immediately and blurted. "It's hot in here... let's get some air into the room ne~?" You fanned the air around you and pretended to look hot and tired.

Dae Ho shrugged and slumped onto your bed, hugging your pillow.

'What's he doing?! Who lets him sit on ________-ah's bed? We forbid it!!!' thought Youngmin, peeping through the lamp shade.
'We're not giving up that easily!' Boyfriend thought as they eavesdropped on the conversation you're having with Dae Ho.

"So... have you found a job yet?" asked Dae Ho curiously.

You shook your head and looked around the room once more, checking to see if Boyfriend were still in their secret hiding places. "Ani... No luck at all..."

He shook his head slowly in reply and thought for a moment. "Would you like to work at my Ice Cream bar? I need some assistants!"

Your mood brightened up as you heard the opportunity and nodded in delight. "You own an Ice Cream bar? I would love to work there! But I warn you... I don't know much about Ice Cream except eating it out of the tub with a big spoon with my dongsaeng..." You shifted your weight from one leg to the other uncomfortably, ashamed of what little knowledge you have compared to Dae Ho.

He giggled and ruffled your hair. "I'll teach you..."

There was a long silence as you two blushed bashfully at eachother.
Dae Ho focused his gaze on the floor instead of you but spotted something hairy moving between his feet. "YAH! WHAT IS THAT!?!" he yelled, lifting his feet up high above ground, not sure of what he just saw.

You've remembered that Hyungseong was hiding underneath your bed and quickly distracted Dae Ho. "Ahhh! It's a spider!! This afternoon I tried capturing it but I'm kindah scared of them..."

"A SPIDER!?" shouted Dae Ho. "Let me get it for you!" He looked at floor intensely until the hairy thing popped out again.

'Aigoo... this is over...' you thought as Dae Ho quickly stepped on the hairy thing. It yelped.

"Ehh? Did you hear that?!" he asked, crouching down to look under the bed. His eyes widened in horror as he saw a guy laying underneath. "YAH! ________-ah! There's someone underneath your bed!!!"

You face-palmed yourself and thought aloud, "Yep this is the end..."


Yay! Boyfriend is discovered! I dunno why but it took me a long time to write this chapter... =/
Oh well...

Ppyong~