Birthday Present

My Imaginary Boyfriends Came To Life!?

"Aigoo! Mianhamnida! I'll get you another one!" you blurted as you rushed back to the counter with 2 glasses of coke in your hands.

"________! How many times did I tell you that they wanted diet coke!?! Aish..." shouted Dae Ho, who was your childhood friend and your colleague during work. "This place will shut down in no time because of you..."

"Mianhae, mianhae... This is my first day working! Look... I'll do the ordering instead..." you apologized, thinking of a good way to repay for what you've done.

Dae Ho sighed. "Ahh forget about it... you'll take the orders wrong and we'll end up sacked for it." he said as-a-matter-of-factly. "Just clear the empty tables or something... so at least you have a skill."

You bowed your head low and went over to one of the vacant tables and clear the cups and mugs away. When every table in the restaurant was cleared, you reported back to the counter for more. "Anything else you want me to do?"

Dae Ho sighed once again and put his glass of lemonade down. "Isn't it time for you to take a break? It's your Birthday today right?" He lifted his lemonade and added more ice to it. "Take this to table 15... it's your last job for the day."

You grabbed the glass and delivered it to the table in no time but you found out that the customers hadn't ordered it. You came back to the counter baffled. "Hey Dae Ho....didn't you say table 15 coz-" you said but Dae Ho interrupted before you could finish.

"Happy Birthday________." Then he gave you a little wrapped up box with pink ribbons tied on. "You diserve it..."

You soon realize that all of this was to distract you so that he could prepare the present. So you gave him a big, bone crushing hug to show your appreciations. "Komawo! Komawo! Komawo! You're the bestest friend anyone can have!!!"

Dae Ho blushed at your compliments and pushed you away from him. "You babo! Just accept the stupid present and get on with your work!"

You stuck your tongue out at him and muttered, "Didn't I just finish my last job of the day?"

He smiled and ruffled your hair gently. "Babo..."


Ahaha~ Sorry if the chapter is a little boring coz I didn't mention any of the Kpop boy groups yet but wait until later on because you will be satisfied (I think). =)
This story is to show your relationship with Dae Ho and the next will probably be with Eun Ae but don't worry... Boyfriend/SHINee/B1A4 will come soon~~ =D

Ppyong~