Surprise - Mission One

Friends with lust
Jessica POV
 
Today is Saturday.. What is the best about Saturday? I can sleep till I'm satisfied! No alarms, no Tiff trying to wake me up with unusual ways. I smiled at the thought and decide that it was time to get my y of the bed, like what Tiff always say. Just as I got out of the bed for a little stretch, Tiff came in my room. 
 
"Wow, did the Sun rise from the west? Why is the sleeping beauty waking up by herself?" She opened the curtain and check the position of the Sun with a mockery face. 
 
"You this.. Of course I have to wake up. It is already 2pm and I'm hungry," I pouted at her and rubbed my stomach. 
 
"Then get your y in the shower now. We will head out for lunch and.." she walked towards me and held my shoulder from the back to push me to my bathroom. Before she closed the door for me, "and we are going to watch conjuring!" Followed by a scream and ran off to her room. Seriously this girl. I have told her that I am scared of horror movies. I was never a fan of Horror, they scared the hell out of me. But with her acting all cute and her convincing me, I finally gave in. I can look forward to my doom later.. I'm so dead.
 
After the shower, I dressed myself in a pair of jegging with knitted long sleeve, letting my blonde locks loose and skipped towards the living room. Tiff was sitting on the white leather couch reading a fashion magazine. 
 
"Tiff! Let's go! Your car or mine?" I said while putting on a pair of black sneakers. 
 
"Hmm.. Yours! Let's go to your little white paradise," she stood up and walked beside me to put on her shoes. I chuckled at her description of my car. She is really one of a kind. 
 
==
 
Tiffany POV
 
What Jessie doesn't know was the phone call I made in my room before going out to the living room. 
 
*flashback* 
I am going to be so restless tonight. What to do? I don't think I am strong enough to stay at home and wait for her to come home for her dinner. Oh! I got it!! Perfect plan! 
 
"Afternoon, Sunny-ah" I called my partner-in-crime for tonight. 
 
"Yes Fany~ can I help you?" Sunny answered the phone brightly as usual. 
 
"Yes, I need your help.. Tonight." I smiled creepily when I thought of my plan. 
 
"Okay.. Why do you need my help tonight?" She asked suspiciously. 
 
"My lovely friend, you see, I would be so alone in my apartment without Jessie and it will certainly drives me crazy. So... Tonight, I want you to go to the club with me!" I smirked evilly at my plan. Jessie will never forget about me tonight when she is with Kwon. 
 
 
==  
 
" Tiff, do we really have to watch Conjuring?" Jessie asked me cutely, silently pleading me to change my mind. Of course..
 
"Jessie, I thought we have talked about this last night? Pretty please?" I did the buing-buing aegyo that I know will definitely work. 
 
"Urgh. I hate you Tiff," she rolled her eyes and I know she had give in again. I sticked my tongue out at her while queuing for our tickets. I'm actually scared of horror too.. But I have no choice! To have some skin ship with her... Guess I will just pretend that I will be watching. 
 
"Hello lovely couple! How can I help you?" The ticket person with a warm smile. Couple? I wished.. and blushed at the thought. 
 
"Uh we are not.. Nevermind. Can I have two tickets for Conjuring at 4:10pm?" I wanted to correct her but I guess it doesn't matter. Jessie doesn't seems to mind anyway.
 
"For Coujuring at 4:10pm we are only left with couple seats at the back. Is that okay for you?" She asked. Of course.. This is even better! Couple seat with Jessie I found the corners of my lips rising. 
 
"Sure, thank you!" I passed her my pink credit card and the transaction went through. We then went to grab some popcorn and drinks. By the time, it was already 4:10pm and we quickly walk towards our theatre hall. 
 
We settled at the back of the theatre Jessie sitting on my right, couple seats. The trailers of coming soon movies were shown and soon after, the movie was showing. It was okay for the first few minutes, Jessie and I were eating our popcorn and sitting in a decent distance. However, as the movie goes on, it was till they were showing the basement, Jessie showed signs of discomfort. She shifted closer to me and gripped my hand. The scariest part about horror movies were the sound effect. Right after my thought, the sound of eerie gigglea and clapping followed. I shut my eyes afraid to see the scary scene while Jessie freaked out. With her high-pitch dolphin scream, she removed her hand from my mine and wrapped it around my neck and buried her face on my neck. Naturally, I wrapped my arms around her waist so we are side hugging occasionally, I would pat her back calming her down. I totally like I mean LOVE this position. Especially when she scooped even closer to me and I can feel her chest touching my side body. I am now staring at her, forgetting the scary movie and hugged her tighter. We stayed in this position for the whole 2 hours until the movie ended and Jessie was screaming when the people in the theatre screamed. I am really enjoying this.. Even more when I can feel Jessie hot breathe on my neck.. Ohmy worldofpink. The movie ended to my dismay. Don't ask me what the movie was about because I'm totally not interested in it. My attention was on this princess in my arms right now. I was feeling slightly disappointed when she pulled away. 
 
"Ohmygod! Tiff I was so scared! Why did I agree to watch this! And what is it about?" She said while hitting my chest. Oops, the question of the day. 
 
"Haha, look at you, so timid. The movie is about horror," I said quickly afraid that she would question me further and stood up. Not forget to hold her hand before we exit the theatre. As we were walking towards the carpark, "Ahhh Tiff! Switch off the monitor! I'm so scared!" I mimicked her words and tone. 
 
"Ya Tiffany Hwang, stop it! I was really scared!" she keep hitting me and we reached her little white paradise. Casual conversations were exchanged like always while my mind keep drifting to the scene in the past two hours and smiled to myself. 
 
 
== 
 
"Bye Jessie! Have fun tonight!" Like real I wish you would have fun. Please let Kwon bore you to death and so that you will come back to me. I walked out of my room towards the living room as I know Jessie would be there. She looked so stunning even in skinny and plain t-shirt coupled with a trench coat since the weather is getting chilling. 
 
"Bye Ti..Tiff," I saw her gulped when she turned her attention to me. I have put on a red tube dress that ends just below my . "Where are you going dressing so ily?" Oh? So she thinks I look y like this? Good job Hwang. I gave myself a pat on my shoulder mentally. 
 
"Oh, I'm just going to the club with Sunny today. Since you would be out tonight, I shall too," I said nonchalantly. 
 
"Club?" She frowned. "Well, have fun then and be careful," she got rid of the frown and said with concern. 
 
"No problem, I have Sunny. It is going to be okay and it had been so long since I partied! I can't wait to dance!" I tried to sound as excited as possible. 
 
"Okay then. Bye Tiff! See you at home," she hugged me goodbye. 
 
"Bye Jessie! Have fun with Kwon!" I hugged her back, a little tighter than usual. She made her last adjustment and exited the door. I sighed. I hope the plan for tonight works. 
 
 
== 
 
Jessica POV
 
I was waiting for the lift to the building lobby since Kwon would be picking me up for dinner. Club? Out of all the places she can hang out with Sunny, why club? I walked inside the lift and pressed the 'L' button. Moreover, she is wearing so revealing today.. I imagined guys/girls roaming their hands on her, grinding her and felt myself getting a little fired. Must be a friendly kind of protectiveness. I mean I don't want anyone to touch her inappropriately since it is not good for her. I pushed the thought to the back of my mind as I saw Kwon leaning on her black Benz with shades on. I must admit she looks kind of hot but I have no intention in getting myself involved with her. 
 
"Hello I'm Kwon Yuri. Nice to meet you," she extend her arms for a handshake. I stared at her coldly from her face to her hand. 
 
"Jessica Jung," I accepted her hand and she smiled charmingly and opened the door for me. 
 
"So Jessica, how is your day?" She tried starting the conversation when she got into the driver seat. 
 
"Fine," I answered shortly. I just want to get over this dinner quickly. No matter how handsomely pretty she looks, she is still not the one for me. 
 
"Hmm.. Okay. Mine too," she smiled awkwardly and kept quiet until we reach the restaurant she is taking me to. I guess she knows that keeping quiet is a better choice. When the engine was turned off, I exited the car myself and she led me to the restaurant. It was well-furnished, the ambience was good but just not as good as the one Tiff brought me to. I am also not in the mood to look around the restaurant. We were ushered to our table and I quickly order. I really want to get away from here as soon as possible. 
 
"So Jessica, you look very impatient now. Is this dinner bugging you?"
 
"Yes"
 
"Can I confess something?" 
 
"What"
 
"Actually, the reason why I asked you out today was not because I'm interested in you," my jaw dropped. Then?! Why is she wasting my time like this? Is she playing with me? Then she continued, "I'm actually interested in your sister, Krystal Jung." I saw her blushing. 
 
"Then why did you ask me out instead of her?" I asked, puzzled by the situation. Strangely, I'm feeling more relaxed now. 
 
"Because... Because, I want you to help me get her. Since we are of the same age, I think it is better that I ask for your help," she said while hanging her head low. "Can you help me? I fell for her the first time I laid my eyes on her during the family dinner.." she trailed off. Reminiscing I suppose. 
 
"My baby sister? Well I guess I can help you. But I must warn you that she is no better than me. She may just ignore you if you ask her out," well, it's true. Krystal is known as the little ice princess. Furthermore, I'm not sure if she is into girls. 
 
"Really? Thank you!" Then smiled happily. She continued telling me her plan which consist of asking Krystal out for her as we continued our meal. 
 
"Excuse me for awhile, I need to check my phone. My best friend is going to the club today. I'm kind of worried of her," I took out my phone. No notification. This girl.. I tapped the Instagram button and a video made my jaw dropped. 
 
"Yuri, can you bring me to Soshi Club now?" I'm sure my eyes darkened. Tiffany Hwang Miyoung.. What are you doing? 
 
 
==
 
"Sunny-ah! I'm going in the dance floor now. Can you take a video of me on the dance floor and post it on Instagram?" I pleaded Sunny. I have promised to pay for Taeng and her drinks tonight so there were no way she was going to reject me. Also, they had agreed to help me to get Jessie to like me so.. Here we are! 
 
"Really, Fany-ah. I hope it works. Go now," I hope too. If Jessie were to feel jealous about this video means I am halfway to my success isn't it? I made my way to the dance floor and I can feel many eyes are fixed on me. I walked to the middle and danced ily signaling Sunny a okay sign. After a minute of dancing, swaying my hip from side to side, she gave me a okay sign. Okay I'm done for now, back to the bar. I ordered my favourite, on the Beach. Just then, Taeng's phone rang. She showed her called ID to us and we was shocked. Why? Because Jessie called her! We motioned her to answer the call since we were curious about why Jessie will call her at this timing. 
 
 
==
 
 
Jessica POV
 
"Yah Taengoo! Why did your girlfriend post such video to Instagram? Where are you now?" I'm sure I sound annoyed. I have no idea why I am but I just am. I don't like her being touched and dancing with other strangers. I'm sure I have seen the guy behind her drooling. 
 
"I don't know. I'm at home now," she sounds panicked. Well, she should. 
 
"I don't care what you are doing now. I want you to meet me at Soshi Club in 10minutes. I'm going there now," I demanded. Sergeant Jung is here. 
 
"Sure," and I hanged up the call and gritted my teeth. 
 
 
==
 
 
Tiffany POV
 
"She what?!" I exclaimed. "She is coming now?" I downed my drink in one shot. I am getting nervous suddenly. Jessie is coming.. And from what Taeng have told me.. I think HellSica is unleashed. What to do! I looked at my friends face and they are all the same. PANIC. "HellSica is no fun," I said and all of us shakes out head in disbelief. 
 
 
== 
 
Jessica POV
 
"Thanks Yuri,  you can contact me anything about Krystal. If not, please don't," I slammed her door before making my way towards the club. I saw Taengoo waiting outside the club. Wow, sure she is fast. I walked towards her and made my presence known. "Let's go in," we passed the security check and walked in. The place was so crowded that I can barely breath. "You go and get your girlfriend while I get mine. I mean I get Tiffany Hwang," she agreed and we went separate ways. I was trying to find her then my eyes caught a goddess on the floor, her moves so seductive. It was her. I pushed people out of my way and made my way towards her. I bet people can see the fire behind me. HellSica is here. I carried her of her feet like a bride and walked towards the exit. Once I reached it, I put her down and glared at her. She looked slightly dazed, she must have a little too much of liquor. "Hwang Miyoung, do you know how dangerous it is for a girl this hot to be in a club like this? Filled with people? What are you doing?" I cornered her to the nearest wall while trapping her between my arms on the wall. 
 
"Who are you? Are you even my boyfriend or girlfriend?" She tried to escape from my trap but I pushed her back to the wall. 
 
"Me? I am Jessica your best friend. You really drank too much. You are going home with me now," I dragged her with me towards her car but she keep stangling and whining. Her actions were gaining too much attention. I was thinking of ways to shut her up so that I can bring her home safely. Without second thought, I cupped her face and kissed her. It worked, she shut instantly but it moved on my lips. She was kissing me! I don't know why, I was really in the moment, I kissed her back. We were soon engaged in a tongue battle. After awhile, we pulled out as air was needed. She slowly fall onto me. "Tiff?" I shake her shoulder. "Tiff?" She was already sleeping on my shoulder. This girl is a troublemaker. I unlocked her car door and carried her in. When I got into the driver seat, I touched my lips.. What just happened?? I hope she doesn't remember it tomorrow and drove back home. 
 
 
==
 
Tiffany POV
 
I wasn't drunk. I wasn't sleeping. It was all pretended. But her kiss to shut me up caught me off-guard. Nevertheless, I love it. I will surely remember this and continue pretending to sleep while trying to maintain my expression. 
 
 
 
 
 
==
 
A/N: I love this chapter! Do you? Kiss again! And surprise! Yuri likes baby jung and the club! Wasn't it fun? /smirk
 
i have read your comments on making Yuri a good person. So here we are! A fast update just for you guys ^^
 
See ya soon!  <3