Unusual

Friends with lust
*RING RING*
 
An alarm rang around the two sleepyheads apartment signaling to them that it's time to wake up to work. Tiffany stirred a little and eventually sit up on the bed. She rubbed her eyes before stretching out and opened her eyes slowly to welcome the sunlight. She slipped out of her bed to exit her room and off the alarm. Tiffany then proceed to entering Jessica room. As usual, she is still sleeping, mere alarm will never wake her up. Tiffany sat on the side of the bed facing Jessica and unconsciously studied her face. "So gorgeous even when sleeping," she was smiling to herself. "What was I doing? Pull yourself together Tiffany Hwang!" She knocked her knock before decided to wake this sleeping beauty up. 
 
"Jessie," Tiffany called while patting her cheek. hmm.. So soft "Jessie," she said it with a louder voice and push Jessica's head slightly. Tiffany sighed every single morning. She cleared and... "JESSICA JUNG!! Wake up! There's cucumber on your bed!!!!!" Tiffany shouted while standing up from Jessica's bed slightly smirking. 
 
"What?! Where?! How?! Catch it!!!" Jessica shot out of the bed while jumping. Then she saw Tiffany standing there with a smirky expression. "Urgh, I hate you Tiff. Why do I have to wake up? Can't I sleep forever?" She said while grumbling. She hates to be waken up. She just love sleeping so much. 
 
"Finally Jessica Jung. Get your y of the bed now and head to shower NOW," Tiffany said demandingly and went to shower. 
 
"Eh? y ? She thinks my is y?" Jessica said to herself but push it away and head to shower. 
 
 
==
 
 
"American breakfast for American girls~" Tiffany smiled brightly while placing the breakfast that she cooked while waiting for Jessica to dress up for work on the table. 
 
"Thanks Tiff! You're the best!" Jessica returned the bright smile as she saw the delicious breakfast. She took a bite and flashed Tiffany her thumb. 
 
"Anyway Tiff, are you free after work today? Say 6pm? Well I figured that we have not had dinner together for a very long time so are you free?" 
 
"Wow, Jessica Jung asking me out for dinner," she gave Jessica a wink. "Of course I'm free, always free for you my best friend." and continue eating her breakfast.
 
"Well, then 6pm I will pick you up at your office. Just leave your car at your company's car park. I will drive you to work tomorrow."
 
"Okay sure," Tiffany ate her last bit of breakfast. She went to wash her dishes and dry off her hands. "Hey Jessie, I will head to work now. See you later!" and gave Jessica a goodbye hug. 
 
"Bye Tiff, have a good day at work and see you later too!" Jessica returned the hug. Tiffany then exited the apartment. When Jessica heard the door close, she smiled to herself, relief that Tiffany and her friendship is just like before. 
 
 
==
 
"10 more minutes!" Tiffany declared. 10 more minutes to? To Jessica picking her up and their dinner date. She had been looking forward to seeing Jessica since she left their apartment. She is doing her last touch up on her work today and she can go down to her lobby and wait for Jessica. The clock needle strikes 6pm sharp. Tiffany took her bag and walked out of her office. 
 
"Hey boss! Off to somewhere? What's with that face splitting smile?" Sunny asked Tiffany when she step out of her office. She too, was about to leave the office since Taeyeon suggested they should head home and cook together for dinner. 
 
"Yes, I'm going dinner with Jessica. She's gonna pick me up now and I always smile like this," she smile again at Sunny. "Hey, bye! Jessie has already reach," she gave Sunny the last wave and went to take the lift. 
 
There she was leaning against her car with her business suit clinging onto her body perfectly complimenting her curves. She stared at the front with her Ray-ban shades looking like she is here for a photo shoot. 
 
"Hey Jessie! Let's go!" when Jessica notice Tiffany's presence, she is already in the passenger seat. So she went to the driver and drove to their favorite restaurant near their area. 
 
==
 
The restaurant was elegant and classy just like Tiffany and Jessica style. They order their usuals and waited for their food to be served. 
 
"Jessie, how's work today?" Tiffany started the conversation.
 
"The usuals, boring," Jessica said while sipping her wine. "By the way, how are you doing? I mean getting over Nickhun," she said while raising her eyebrow. Tiffany was taken aback by that question. Its because she had not thought of Nickhun since THAT night. It was like he was nothing to her and she just got over him easily. 
 
"I.. Er.. I," she stuttered. 
 
"You order miss, enjoy." The waiter sent Tiffany a wink before going back to work. Thankfully Tiffany situation was saved by the waiter. She let out a sigh out of relief. 
 
"Tiff, that guy was flirting with you. He winked at you," Jessica said with a playful expression seeming like she's teasing Tiffany. 
 
"Really? Didn't notice, haha" she said awkwardly. Honestly she doesn't care about the waiter at all. She was just thinking of how to reply Jessica. "Well, so how are you getting over Taecyeon?" Jessica playful expression fell and a sad expression was replaced. 
 
"Still trying to get over him. It still hurts, I loved him too much," Tiffany let out a "oh" and nodded her head. However she felt like someone just stabbed onto her heart. Why is this so? Maybe she can feel what Jessica is feeling since they are best friends? Or maybe because of something else? 
 
"It's okay Jessie. We will get through this together. You still have me," Tiffany beamed at Jessica hoping to lighten the mood and continued, "It is his lost. He don't know what he is losing. I am sure one day he is going down his knees and beg you to return to him. Moreover, tons of people are queuing to be with you. Don't give up on finding love because of this one guy, you know there are people thousand times better than him." Tiffany reached across the table to hold Jessica hand. 
 
"Thanks Tiff, you are the best anyone can have. You are my best friend. By the way, you sound like you have already gotten over Nickhun.. Is that so?" Jessica tightened her grip on Tiffany in an attempt to seek for comfort.
 
"Wh...what? Yes, I mean no. I'm still trying to get over Nickhun," she gave Jessica a bitter smile. When in fact, she was long over Nickhun. Was she even into him in the first place? 
 
"Anyway, no more of those guys. Cheers to being single!" Jessica raised her glass to Tiffany. 
 
"Yes! Cheers!" Both of them finished their meals and Jessica drove them back to their apartment. 
 
 
==
 
"Goodnight Tiff, I had a great dinner," they were again in between their rooms to bid goodbye and head to bed. 
 
"Me too Jessie, see you tomorrow!" Tiffany smile until her eyes turned into two beautiful crescent and both of them walked inside their room. 
 
However, Tiffany could not sleep that well that night. She was thinking about how did she got over Nickhun like it never happened and why does she act unusually around Jessica. She eventually got tired and slept. "Jessie..." She mumbled softly before sleep overtook her. 
 
 
 
 
A/N: wow guys! Almost 100subs. I'm so touched.. Really! You guys are the best! :D
Comments are well appreciated hehe
See ya soon! <3
P.s. Next chapter will be much more interesting. I PROMISE! :D