Communication

Friends with lust
 
"I'm sorry baby…" Tiffany lowered her head and stared at her shoes in shame. "Please don't be mad..." Tiffany fidgeted her fingers nervously. She stared at the carpark floor like its painted pink.
 
"Look at me Tiffany," Jessica finally spoke after a long silent pause. She lifted tiffany's chin to face her when she realize Tiffany is not going to look at her anytime soon. As Tiffany looked at her lover, she could see previous rage replace with a serious facade. Jessica sighed before continuing, "We have not talked about things properly since you are back, you know, the day when you left me and what happened after it. In case it is still haunting you, let me get this straight about what really happened that night. So.. After the endless handshake and smiles I decided to get some air outside the hall. It was unknown to me that Taecyeon had followed me out. He told me he wanted me back and he had broken off with Angel. I flatly rejected him and told him I'm with you. I finally was able to move on, I knew from that instance he meant nothing to me. But out of nowhere, he hugged me tightly, I was not able to push him away as he was much stronger than me. I guess that was the moment that you misinterpreted which lead to your disappearance..." The blonde let out a regretful sigh. "Do you know I was so ecstatic to share the news and went around looking for you hoping to tell you those three words I know you have been waiting to hear after the encounter with Taecyeon?" Jessica caressed the redhead lovingly and crack a smile. "Why did you leave just like that without any word, any trace? Don't you have faith and trust in us?" 
 
"....... Sorry Jessie. What I did was really foolish and selfish. I thought I was being selfless and understanding when I ran off so you could be with him happily. I should have trust in you, in us, but I chose to run. If only I had listened to your explanation..." Tiffany slowing trailed off.
 
With hands still on Tiffany's face, "I want to know what happened at the bar, Tiff, every, single details," Jessica ponder further on the 'truth sharing' topic which made Tiffany gulped.
 
"Okay.. Please still calm until you finish listening what I've got to say," the redhead requested from the blonde which was granted with a nod. "That night was one of the many sleepless nights since I left you so I decided to go for a drink to aid with my sleep. I may have a little too much drink that night when Bora approached me and wanted to hang out. I thought... If I want to get over you, I should you know.. Take the first step. That's when 'it' happened. But not long after, it doesn't feel right. Its just... I guess it's just not you. So I pushed her away and took a cab thinking I was heading back to hotel but went home instead." Tiffany cautiously explained her side of story that night. Jessica nodded slightly, seeming like she acknowledge Tiffany's explanation.
 
"I want to know, if the cab had not stopped at our apartment, when were you deciding to come back home?" the blonde finally asked the million dollar question that had been bugging her. 
 
"Honestly... I don't know. I was not sure what was my plan. I just know I have to avoid you as much as possible so it will not hurt as much. But I was wrong, the longer I was away from you, thinking you were with that jerk cut the wound in my heart deeper and deeper," Tiffany confessed. Heck, she was even on the verge of giving up her company just to stay away from Jessica. 
 
"Now, Promise me Tiff, no matter what happened, what you see, what you hear in the future, always communicate with me first. Don't leave me again, I don't have the strength to lose you again. Can you do that?" Jessica sounded almost like she was begging Tiffany to agree. 
 
"I promise! I promise a million times. Baby, I can't stay away from you even if you asked me to. Once was enough, never again." Tiffany held Jessica hands tightly, like she was never letting go. 
 
"I love you, Tiffbaby" Jessica leaned in a place a soft but firm kiss on tiffany's lips. Pulling away with a loving grin that bright up tiffany's world. 
 
"I love you more, baby" Tiffany replied, leaning in again to capture Jessica lips. She lingered longer than usual to compensate the lost time they missed one another. 
 
"No I love you more!" Jessica argued with a slight frown on her face and stomped her feet childishly on the innocent carpark ground. 
 
"No no baby. I love you the most!" Tiffany retaliated. And this sweet argument went back and forth until they concluded that their love for another are equally enormous, bigger than the earth, the universe. 
 
 
==
 

"A VIP lounge please," the redhead requested to the receptionist of the famous karaoke where Tiffany and Jessica used to visit frequently to relief stress. 

 
"This way please, miss," since they are regulars, the receptionist ushered them to their room immediately. They made a right turn and entered an elevator to the upper level of the boutique where only VIPs were allowed. 
 
"This will be your room. If you need any help at any point of time, press this button by the wall and we will attend to you shortly. Enjoy your session," the receptionist explained professionally and ended with a warm smile.
 
"Thank you," both Jessica and Tiffany thanked simultaneously. Right after the receptionist close the door to leave the two girls alone, Tiffany jump around the long couch enthusiastically. 
 
"Yay! What song should I pick to start this concert of mine!" Tiffany jump straight to the touch screen monitor to browse the songs. "Ah! This is perfect!" Jessica could only watch Tiffany amusingly while she sat calmly on the couch situated right in from of the screen. 
 
Jason Mraz - Lucky
When the melody is dropped, Tiffany hastened her way to sit beside Jessica and smile sweetly at her. 
 
Do you hear me, I'm talking to you
Across the water across the deep blue ocean
Under the open sky, oh my, baby I'm trying
Girl, I hear you in my dreams
 
Tiffany alternate her gaze from the screen for lyrics to her lover to relay the message to her. 
 
I feel your whisper across the sea
I keep you with me in my heart
You make it easier when life gets hard
 
Tiffany held Jessica's hand with her free one and swing them lightly for the upcoming chorus. 
 
Lucky I'm in love with my best friend
Lucky to have been where I have been
Lucky to be coming home again
Ooohh ooooh oooh oooh ooh ooh ooh ooh
 
They don't know how long it takes
Waiting for a love like this
Every time we say goodbye
I wish we had one more kiss
I'll wait for you, I promise you, I will
 
"I'm so lucky to love you and have you to love me back, baby," Tiffany leaned in for a soft and loving peck on Jessica's. "Did I pen this song without me knowing? It's so us!" Tiffany jokingly commented at the spot on lyrics. All Jessica could do was to laugh lightly at her girlfriend's 'dorkiness'. 
 
-Next song- 
 
Almost
 
Jessica always sings this song whenever they visit the karaoke. It's like her must-sing song every time.
 
Can you tell me
How can one miss what she's never had
How could I reminisce when there is no past
How could I have memories of being happy with you boy
Could someone tell me how can this be
How could my mind pull up incidents
Recall dates and times that never happened
How could we celebrate a love that's to late
And how could I really mean the words I'm bout to say
 
 
I missed the times that we almost shared
I miss the love that was almost there
I miss the times that we use to kiss
At least in my dreams
Just let me take my time and reminisce
I miss the times that we never had
What happened to us we were almost there
Whoever said it's impossible to miss when you never had
Never almost had you
 
Halfway through the song, Jessica could feel tears forming in her eyes as it remind her vaguely about the times when she thought she had lost Tiffany. The void that cannot be replace, it made her reminisce about their short but sweet moments together. In the past, Jessica love this song because she thought her voice suited the song but this time, she realized its deep meaning behind the lyrics. 
 
"Baby, why are you crying?" Tiffany panicked when she saw tears falling from the blonde's beautiful eyes. "You sang it so gracefully! Even better than Tamia! Hmm.. Are you upset that she was the one who get to release this song instead of you? Don't worry! I will get someone to record your version tomorrow. Please stop crying!" Tiffany continued to blabber on in hope to stop the tear. 
 
"No it's not that Tiffbaby," Jessica laughed at Tiffani's attempt to comfort her and push lightly on her shoulder. "This song reminded me of the times that you left, when you weren't with me, by my side..." the blonde confessed. Which was returned when Tiffany enveloped her into a comforting tight hug. 
 
"I thought I told you I will never leave you again. It will never happen again. Hush hush," Tiffany patted Jessica's to reassure her lover. When Jessica finally calmed down, their karaoke session continued as per normal with a super high Tiffany and a laughing Jessica. This was until the last song...
 
 
 
Ellie Goulding - Love me like you do 
 
 
Tiffany shot Jessica a playful wink before she starting singing the "Fifty Shades of Grey" soundtrack while sitting near the touch screen monitor located at the right side of the room.
 
You're the light, you're the night
You're the color of my blood
You're the cure, you're the pain
You're the only thing I wanna touch
Never knew that it could mean so much, so much
 
Tiffany started walking slowly yet sensually toward Jessica in preparation for her incoming teasing show. 
 
You're the fear, I don't care
'Cause I've never been so high
Follow me through the dark
Let me take you past our satellites
You can see the world you brought to life, to life
 
The y redhead straddled Jessica's lap facing her giving her yet another y smirk which had Jessica's eye popping out. 
 
"So love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do"
 
Tiffany caressed Jessica right cheek and shifted a little left to her lips. 
 
"Love me like you do, lo-lo-love me like you do"
 
The redhead started grinding towards the other girls core teasingly and the blonde could only close her eyes followed by a surprised gasp. Jessica had not expected Tiffany to be teasing her in such a manner. The TV screen that is showing the music video was not helping the situation as flashes of the movie screen kept appearing. 
 
 
"Touch me like you do, to-to-touch me like you do"
 
While still grinding Jessica, Tiffany slowly slide her finger down from Jessica lips, neck, collarbone, side , stomach and dangerously close to the needy part of Jessica body before retreating back up. Jessica opened her eyes to glare at Tiffany while biting hard on her lips. Loving yet hating this teasing show.
 
 
"What are you waiting for?" Tiffany removed the mic and leaned down to whisper ily by Jessica's ear and took a bite on the blonde's earlobe. 
 
Just as Jessica was about to touch Tiffany, the redhead quickly sat up and move away from the blonde to finish the rest of the song pretending nothing had happened. The blonde that was left frustrated folded her arms and pouted 'angrily' at the lack of contact from her girlfriend. 
 
When Tiffany finally finished the song and looked back at Jessica to see her cute expression, she couldn't help but further. "Why are you acting like this baby?" Tiffany asked amusingly. "Why are you sulking like a baby who had just dropped her tasty ice cream?" With that Jessica stomped out the room without saying a word. 
 
Oops.
Maybe that was too much.
 
 
======
 
There you go! Chapter 22!
Jeti's relationship is getting stronger! 
I love all those songs, it really suit JeTi in this story <3
I'm glad many of you are still commenting, comments are fuel and motivation to update this story faster! Please continue to comment! <3
 
And I see some new subscribers! Welcome to Friend with Lust! Love you guys!