Dinner

Friends with lust
Tiffany POV
 
*RING* 
 
The alarm around the house had rang off. It's time to get out of the bed and wake that sleepyhead up. I got out of my bed and stretch out. Ahh.. it's a new day and today, Jessie and I would be going to dinner together, yay! I made my bed nicely before walking out of my room to off the alarm. I opened Jessie's door and made my way to her bed. I sat right beside her waist and nudged her shoulder. 
 
"Jessie, wake up!" but as expected she would not wake up by just shouts. I stared at her face and couldn't stop my hand from caressing her face. Shortly after, I found myself leaning in towards her and softly peck her left cheek that was nearer to me. I quickly retreated myself and cupped my face which is heating up quickly. Her cheek was so soft that I wish to bite on it, but I remembered that I should wake her up before she gets too late for work. Then and idea came into my mind. I leaned toward Jessie's ear and whispered with a smirk. "Jessie, wake up," making sure to be as seductive as possible. "If you don't.. I going to stripe you ," I traced her side body and blew air inside her ear. She finally stirred in her sleep, halfway through success. "and... Throw you inside the bathtub filled with cold water!!" I yelled inside her ears. 
 
"Ouch! My ears! I still want them you know. You are too loud in the morning Tiff." she said and rubbing her ears while giving me a pout. 
 
"Hehe, that is because you never wake up Jessie. Alright sorry. Stop pouting although you look totally cute now. Get your y off the bed and don't forget about our date I mean dinner today!" Babo! I hope she didn't hear the 'date' part. I patted her head and ruffled her hair while beaming at her then I turned my heels to go for shower. 
 
==
 
Jessica POV
 
Wait did she just said date? Tonight's dinner is a date? I must have heard wrongly. Morning problems. I wonder why she always calls me to get my y off the bed too. y ? I know my is pretty y but it sounds ier when she say it.. It rolls well when its from her. Actually I would think hers is ier than mine. I will smack them one day if I have the chance. No wait. What's with the talk early in the morning? Smacking her sounds good but let's not thinking about it now. Why am I talking to myself? Must have gone really mad. I think this is the first time my brain works in the morning. I dragged my body out of my comfortable bed and oh I missed it already and walked into my bathroom. Babo Jung! I ran out of shampoo already. I should borrow Tiff's first and remind her to remind mes to buy it. I made my way towards her room and turned the knob to open it. 
 
"Tiff I ran out of sham..."
 
"Ah! Jessie! What are you doing here!" I felt my eyes being covered by what I suppose was Tiff's hand. "I'm not done dressing up yet!" Oops. Wrong timing Jessie. 
 
"Oops sorry! Urm, I ran out of shampoo and I want to borrow yours," I felt a bare shoulder turning my body while she was still covering my eyes.  
 
"Go and get it in the bathroom yourself," I felt a slight push. "Don't turn back, just go in," the hands around my eyes were removed and I made my way towards her bathroom. This girl.. Even her bathroom is in pink. It is still shocking everytime I enter it just like her room. My eyes wondered to her laundry basket and saw her lingeries... So y. I found myself blushing but quickly compose myself and grabbed her shampoo. 
 
"Tiff, I'm coming out!" I heard a sound of approval and went out. She was already dressed in her business suit but her face color seems too red. I quickly walked towards her and cupped her face. "Tiff, are you okay? Why is your face so red?" I placed my hands on her forehead and mine to compare the temperature. Hmm.. Not much difference. I lowered down my hands and place it on her neck. "Tiff, why are you sweating? Are you not feeling well anywhere? But you doesn't seems like you are having fever."
 
"N..no. I'm fine! I guess the room is very hot that's why," she smiled nervously. I shrugged my shoulders and left her room since I was going to be late soon. 
 
After bathing, I was greeted by Tiff's breakfast again. Her cooking was so awesome I wish she could cook for me more often.
 
"Jessie, I will send you to work later then pick you up after your work then we are going to have dinner together alright?" She said while munching on her sandwiches but left a little bit of mayonnaise on the corner of her lips. 
 
"Sure. Babe, you are so clumsy. Eat properly," I reached forward to wipe the stain with my thumb and clean it off with napkin. She muttered a thanks and stood up abruptly. Before she couldn't turn her body around to wash the dishes, I saw her face. It was so red. Is the weather really this hot today?
 
 
==
 
Tiffany POV 
 
Does Jessie really need to make me go crazy crazy in the morning? I'm really going to faint soon with her touching me like this. We were in the lift to our personal garage in the basement. 
 
*DING* 
 
The door opened and we walked out towards my pink convertible. It was a birthday present from my dad and it was limited edition I love it so much. I opened the passenger seat door and ushered Jessie in. 
 
"Welcome to my little pink paradise," I said while giving her a bow. 
 
"Silly," she chuckled as she entered. I closed it before running round the car to get into my seat. On the way to her office, comfortable conversations were exchange with her update about her work and soon enough, we arrived at her building. 
 
"Bye Jessie!" I leaned froward and gave her a hug. 
 
"Bye Tiff, see you later," she returned the hug and pulled away. Giving me a playful wink and opened the door to get off. 
 
 
==
 
Jessica POV
 
"Good morning, Sica-ah! You look so happy today. Something happened in the morning?" Taeyeon appeared out of nowhere and startled me. 
 
"Yah! Don't scared me like this. My heart is weak!" I smacked her shoulders. "Nothing much, Tiff just dropped me off because we are going dinner tonight." I opened the door to my office and Taeyeon followed me since the sound her heels was making it pretty obvious. I sat down on my chair and returned my attention to her.
 
"Wow, have fun then. Sica-ah, can we talk?" she asked and took a seat across the table in front of me. 
 
"Aren't we talking now?" I raised my eyebrow. What is she doing in my office so early wanting to talk about something. 
 
"Sica-ah.. How are you doing? I mean after the breakup. Coping well?" That question caught me off guard. I had tried forgetting about him because I will only cry. But recently I can feel my heart mending itself slowly as the thought of Taecyeon does not hurt that much as compared to the first time. 
 
"I'm slowly getting over him. He hurt me, he dumped me. I have no reasons to remain in this one way love. To be honest, I hate him. Hate him because I gave him all I can but all he gave me was heartbreak. Don't worry Taengoo, I will get over him soon," I felt her patting my shoulders. 
 
"Yes, I'm sure you will. And.. Will you date with Yuri just to get over him? Or maybe.. Will you fall for her in anyway?" 
 
"What? No way. She's a girl and I'm a girl too. Also, I will not date her to get over him. That's such a cheap move. Never." What kind of ridiculous question was that?
 
"How about Fany? Will you fall for her?" This is weird. These morning questions. 
 
"Taengoo, I think I'm not in the situation that I will fall for anyone anytime soon. Tiff  is my best friend.. It is so wrong.." Yet somehow it feels right. I brushed that thought off. 
 
"What is wrong with dating best friend? So does that mean that Sunny and I are wrong?" She looked offended. 
 
"No that's not what I mean. You and Sunny are just different case. Taengoo, you are so weird today and also, I have a lot work to do since it's Friday so I would appreciate if you leave me alone now," actually, there is not much work to do but I just don't want to be questioned anymore. 
 
"Well, sure thing. See you," with that, she left my office. Dating Tiff? It feels right and wrong at the same time.. But I'm not over Taecyeon yet. Aish. What am I thinking. This is not like Tiff likes me in that way, I don't have to think about it. I grabbed the file from the top of the pile and started working. I need to clear my mind off and do my work now.
 
 
== 
 
It's 6pm and I'm already making my way out of my office with Taeyeon. After we arrived at the lobby, I spotted that pink car and we made separate ways. After bidding goodbye to Taeyeon, I walked towards the pink car and knocked at the door signaling Tiff that I'm had arrived and slipped myself inside the door. 
 
"Hello Tiff! So where are you going?" I greeted her. 
 
"Hey Jessie! You will know soon," she said mysteriously and drove off to the destination. 
 
We soon arrived at our destination. Tiff exited her door and ran around to opened mine. 
 
"Are you going to keep being like this?" I exited the car and smacked her chest which earns a giggle from her. She is playing this gentlewomen role today which I have no idea why but secretly I likes it. I linked my arms around her and we walked towards the restaurant. It was a standalone building painted in white with sculptures around it. It was so artistic. I like to visit the museum sometimes because I like to admire art. It is amazing how people can make art so beautiful. The exterior was just the beginning. As we walked inside the restaurant, that's the real deal. The restaurant was lighted up in a warm color and crystal chandeliers were hanging from the ceiling. In the middle of the restaurant was a grand piano which is currently played by a pianist. He is playing a soft melody that's comfortable and suits the ambience of the restaurant. We were led to our table at the corner and the waiters pulled the silk-covered chair for Tiff and I. I made our order and settled for red wine like always. 
 
"Wow Tiff, this place is so romantic! How did you know here?" Still awed by the design of the restaurant. 
 
"I googled it," she giggled. "I didn't thought it would be so romantic," she continued and took her red wine glass to sip it. 
 
"If people don't know us, they would think that we are dating," she choked on the red wine. I stood up quickly and patted her back trying to calm her down. Awhile later she stopped coughing.
 
"I'm okay. Thanks," I sat back down but realized her face was red. Must be from the constant coughs. 
 
"Anyway Jessie! Do you want to catch a movie tomorrow? It has been awhile since we had catch one," what's wrong with Tiff recently? She keeps asking me out, don't get me wrong. I'm not complaining but it is kind of weird. 
 
"I would love to but.. I have to go out with Kwon Yuri tomorrow. Remember I agreed to my annoying dad to go out with her which I'm totally unwilling but I was left with no choice," I pouted at the memory. My dad didn't even give me a choice. He was just forcing me in a nice way.
 
"I know, but you are only meeting her for dinner right? We can go out before that!" I can sense she was pretty annoyed when I mentioned Kwon but I wasn't quite sure. 
 
"You're right! We can go out before meeting her. What movie do you what to watch?" Our conversation was interrupted by the waiter as our food had arrived. We quickly dine in since we were very hungry. Wow, not only the ambience is classy but the taste of the food was heavenly. The best I had since a long time. We then shared our food and talked how good it was until we were finished and were full. Tiff paid the bill and we exited the restaurant soon after. 
 
"Tiff! We must come back again! This restaurant is so good!" 
 
"Sure we must. This restaurant is perfect for us!" Tiffany unlocked her car and once again, she opened the door for me. "Welcome back to my little paradise my lady. Enjoy your ride," she showed her famous eyesmile. 
 
"Thank you babe," I played along this time and shot her a wink before she move to her driver seat. 
 
"Jessie, you forgot your seatbelt," before I could react, she reached towards help me to buckle it. However, her hand accidentally brush across my right side of my chest. 
 
"Sorry Jessie, I didn't mean to..." I her blushing. It was so adorable. 
 
"No problem. I understand that it is big that's why you touched it unintentionally," I gave her a wink, smiling brightly at my self-confidence. 
 
"You wish, Jessie." We then broke into fits of laughter. When we calmed down, the car engine roar back into life and Tiff drove back to our apartment. "Anyway, about the movie we are catching tomorrow, the is something that I have been wanting to watch."
 
"What is it?"
 
"Conjuring."
 
 
 
==
 
 
A/N: little update before Jung meets Kwon! And Jessica POV! Omg, This fic have reached 100+ sub! Thanks for your support! 
 
I have a question.. Do you want Yuri as a bad person or a good person. The devil and angel are still debating that's why I think it's better to ask for you opinion. 
 
As always, your comments motivates me to update. I will always read the comments before deciding to writing and your comments are highly appreciated! 
 
Well then, see ya soon! <3