Going home

Friends with lust
Home is where you find the greatest comfort. That was what Jessica thought when she decided to leave the shared apartment with Tiffany and went back to her home. Her home with the Jungs. She had expected Krystal to run towards her and envelope her into a tight embrace but she was wrong. She could hear faint laughter coming from the second floor of the house. Mom and dad are probably out for their weekend date. As she proceed towards the second floor, the laughter amplified. She followed the source of noise and came to a stop in front of baby Jung's room. Jessica narrowed her eyes suspiciously at the door before twisting the knob and found a surprise across the room. 
 
"What are you doing here?" Jessica walked closer towards the bed.
 
"Er... Er.. It's just..... Me.... Krystal... Hang-" the person was in a stutter mess.
 
"Cut it out unnie. I asked her to come and hang out with me. Why are you acting this way. YOU were the one who gave her my number if you remember," Krystal interrupted. The Jung sister glared at one another like they were about to snapped one another's neck. Krystal then got out of the bed and marched towards Jessica and lifted her arms. One would think they they were really going to have a fight if they don't know much about them. Krystal jumped on Jessica to embrace her in a bear hug. "I miss you unnie! Finally you have visited me, after a thousand year," surely sarcasm was what Jungs speak. Krystal then stood on her own feet. 
 
"You two are an item now?" Jessica questioned the two with her eyebrow raised. 
 
"No, I am still in the mist of considering if I want to accept her. I not sure if she is the right one," Krystal replied totally ignoring the girl on her bed. 
 
"What?! And you girls are already on bed?! Kwon! Get off the bed now!" Little Jung rolled her eyes at her overreacting sister. 
 
"Can't we stay on the bed as friends? Is there a rule to say no friends should lie on the same bed and laugh together?" Jessica mind unconsciously drifted off towards a certain redhead. "In that case, Yuri, let's date. I accept you," devil Jung's statement got two pairs of widened eyes at her. "What? I'm serious. I have been wanting to accept her, I just cannot find the right timing. There, it is done now. And for the record, I have always been a gay. That's if you are curious." 
 
"What in the world... It was less than a day.." Jessica mumbled to herself. 
 
"Really? Omg krys!" Yuri ran towards Krystal and hold her by the waist and started turning round out of ecstasy. 
 
"What do you like about me, my new girlfriend," Krystal asked after Yuri put her down. 
 
"I... I.. I like you since the first time we met. From head to toe, you are the girl I have been looking for. I like how you are always random about things too. It is refreshing and unique. You? What do you like about me?" Yuri questioned excitedly. 
 
"Do I need a reason? Are you doubting my feelings?" Krystal frowned. 
 
"N-no! That is not what I mean! Never mind. Forget it. I am glad that you are with me now," Krystal can be really random sometimes, most of the time. 
 
The two were in their little world before they realize the darken face of Jessica. Krystal knew something was wrong the instant her sister showed up at home on a random Sunday. 
 
"Hey unnie, what's wrong?" Krystal broke the hug with Yuri and went to her sister. 
 
"I am not sure myself. This whole thing is in a mess. I came here to sort out my mind but got in another mess instead," Jessica pulled at her hair frustratingly. Krystal reached out to Jessica and brought her to sit down on the side of the bed. Jessica then told all the things that happened crazily to her. 
 
"Unnie! You are such a Babo!" 
 
"You are so... Stupid, Jessica." 
 
The two audience expressed themselves after hearing the story. 
 
"Last night, when you asked me to drive you to Soshi club, I know your feeling for this friend of yours was not merely friendship. Why are you on denial that you, Jessica Jung, likes your best friend?" 
 
"...."
 
"You know what is the stupidest thing you have done in this entire story of yours?" Krystal finally spoked. Jessica shook her head slightly. "You left Tiffany alone. This had always been your issue. When a problem arises, you avoid it. Just imagine how hurt Tiffany is right now, alone in the empty apartment after her confession which was not easy at all, Babo Jung." Krystal shook her head in disapproval. "Now, head back to that apartment of yours and sort it out. Today is the first day Yuri and I got today. Go away and don't disturb us." 
 
Jessica did not need to be told twice and ran off the house towards her car while muttering curse at herself. It was really a foolish move to leave the apartment.. She should have known. Even though she could not return the love Tiffany has for her as of now, the least she could do was to hurt her.
 
 
 
===
 
 
A/N: Sorry for the short update! Appearance of Baby Jung and the impromptu get together xD
 
Was busy these few days with projects and all. Good to be back! :D Made a story picture by myself. Hope it is not too bad :x 
 
See ya soon!! <3