Plan One

Friends with lust
Plan 1 - Go home now and pretend you have not been indirectly rejected. Show her your love and care.
 
 
Tiffany went according to plan. 
 
So here she is, back in their apartment. Alone. Jessica is not back yet. She placed the takeaway food she bought on the way back home on the dining table as she was too lazy to cook. Jessica laziness is slowly rubbing on her. She then walked back to the living room to on the television for the second time today. As she was repeating the switching channel action like earlier today, the faint sound of access-granted from the digital number pad lock was heard. 
 
Jessica's home. 
 
Tiffany leaped off the couch and jumped at the door to open it before Jessica can do it. 
 
"Welcome back, Jessie!" Tiffany greeted Jessica brightly accompanied with her ever-so-bright eye smile. 
 
Jessica was speechless. She expected to come home with a awkward atmosphere after she left the apartment abruptly. But no. Tiffany seems to be not mad at her. She treated like nothing has happened. 
 
Without waiting for Jessica to respond to her, she dragged Jessica by her hands to the dining table and sat her down. 
 
"You have not eaten right? Wait a moment, I will reheat the food," Jessica only replied her with a nod still take aback by Tiffany's behavior. Tiffany's smile never left. She kept smiling. She stood up and took the food to the microwave and set to five minutes. She walked back and say down across Jessica. Still smiling. It looks like she was going to have a face cramp soon if she continue smiling like that. Five minutes past with a still-stunted Jessica and a face-splitting smile Tiffany. Their eye contact was broken by the distinct sound from the microwave. Tiffany stood up and took the food out of the device. 
 
"What beverage do you want, Jessie?" Tiffany asked the quiet Jessica but got no respond yet. "Red wine?" Jessica slowly move her gaze to Tiffany and nodded her head. Tiffany then brought the food and their wine to their dining table and sat down across Jessica. "Jessie? Why are you not eating? Is the food not appetizing?" Tiffany finally stop smiling and frowned. She stood up and walked towards Jessica. She took the spoon and brought it in front of Jessica mouth. "Say ah," Jessica complied and Tiffany fed her. After a few more mouth of food, Jessica finally snapped back to reality. 
 
"Eh? It's okay Tiff, I can feed myself. Thanks," Jessica took the spoon from Tiffany with a blush as she realize she was acting like a fool the past minutes. Jessica also cannot hide the fact that she likes it when Tiffany feed her. She felt so loved and.. pampered. Secretly, she likes to be pampered. She's a princess, what do you expect. 
 
"Where did you go just now?" Tiffany's face-splitting smile made its comeback again. 
 
"I- O-oh I went back home, Jung's home," she stuttered as she was captured into Tiffany lovely smile. 
 
"I see, what makes you come back?" Tiffany continued smiling and eating at the same time. If that's even possible. 
 
"Krystal. She asked me to come back... to.. to fix things with you," Jessica could not find the right words to explain herself as she did not expect Tiffany to ask her that. 
 
"Fix things with me? What? The air-conditional in your room because you have been overusing it?" Tiffany teased. Jessica opened but nothing comes out. "Don't worry. I get what you mean. How cute," she reached out to Jessica and pinched her cheek.  
 
After dinner, Tiffany suggested they go and have a bathe and change to comfortable clothes. 
 
After an hour, Tiffany went into Jessica's room dragged Jessica yet again to her room. The bed is too big for one person she claimed. It was obviously not the case since it had been long enough for Tiffany to sleep alone on that bed but Jessica did not retaliate. Tiffany wanted to sleep with Jessica. No, not in the heavy activity kind of sleep. Just plain sleeping. She stopped and laid Jessica on the left side of the bed before lying on the other side. 
 
"Goodnight Tiff," Jessica said sleepily and turned her back on Tiffany to sleep sideways. 
 
"Mmm.. Goodnight Jessie," Tiffany tried to sound sleepy and sneakily, she turned towards Jessica and wrapped her arms around Jessica's waist and move closer. Tiffany spooning Jessica. She felt the girl in her arms stiffened at her bold attempt. Jessica did not move. She did not do anything. Which means she did not mind right?
 
"Tiff?" Tiffany thought Jessica was feeling uncomfortable with the position so she withdrew her arms only to be stopped by Jessica. "No I mean. It's okay. I just want to address the issue this afternoon. I'm sorry I cannot return your love now because my heart is occupied. I also cannot assured you that I will definitely go to you. I like you... as a friend of course but I'm not sure if i feel for you beyond that. I need to sort out my feelings first. I need to kick Taecyeon out of my heart before I can make a decision, before I can feel what it is that I am feeling for you," Jessica spoke while still in the position. 
 
"I understand... Jessie, I understand. I will wait for the day. I will. Now go to sleep my sleeping beauty," Tiffany did an even bolder thing, she kissed Jessica on her back neck and nuzzled her head on Jessica's shoulder. Ready to sleep with the Tiffany-brand smile on her face. 
 
Jessica? She had slept after receiving the kiss from Tiffany.... with a smile. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
==
 
A/N: Double update! Because I want to thank all of you for your support. Really thank you very much! 
 
See ya soon! <3