Let me love you

Friends with lust
Jessica POV
 
When I successfully parked Tiff's car at the garage, I walked over to her door to carried her on my back and locked the door. She was really feather-like and not much effort was needed to carry her. Looks like I have to take care of her tonight. 
 
As I entered the apartment, I walked straight to Tiff room. "Hey, can you bring me to Jessie room? I'm scared to sleep alone tonight. I need her." I carried her to my room without replying her. I'm still mad at her though. But that can wait. I need to help her change first. When I'm about to the dress, she pulled me down towards her with too much force that I landed on her. She then placed her leg over me to lock me into her embrace. I found myself melting into her though but she has to change. It would be so uncomfortable to sleep in dress. 
 
"Tiff, you have to change. It is uncomfortable to sleep in dress," I tried escaping from her grip but boy, she was so strong. She placed her arms on my waist and gave me a backhug. 
 
"I can sleep like this! Goodnight!" I heard light snoring after awhile. She is such a fast sleeper. Well, I guess I have no choice but to sleep without changing too. I found myself leaning into her embrace and soon, I joined her in the dreamland and place my hands above hers on my waist. 
 
 
==
 
Tiffany POV
 
I slowly opened my eyes and look around my surrounding. Memories of yesterday night came back to me and that made me smiled. My smile got wider when I realized my arms are still around Jessie waist. I pretended to sleep last night as I was too shy to let Jessie help me change. It's too embarrassing. I unwrapped my arms around her and look over at her face. As angelic as ever and continued staring at her for a coupled more minutes. It is a face I would love to wake up to everyday. Her voice is the only sound I want to hear everyday. Her smile is the brightest I have seen. Her eyes so passionate that I can melt just by looking at it. Her lips so kissable that I can kiss them all day. Her body is the only I want to put my hands on. In this instance, with her in my arms, I came to a conclusion. I'm in love with my best friend, Jessica Jung Sooyeon. I have also decided that I should man woman up and chase her before anyone comes and steal her away from me. "I love you, Jessie," I leaned forward and pecked her cheek.
 
After shower, I stepped out of my bathroom with my bathrobe and found an angel with devilish aura standing in from of the door leaning on the wall. Oops, this is no good. I found myself staring at my feet as I felt her glare boring into my soul. 
 
"I'm sorry," I admitted. I know she is still upset with me. 
 
"What are you sorry about?" She said coldly that sent shivers down my spine. 
 
"Sorry for dancing with stranger and let them touch me inappropriately? Look Jessie. Don't be mad. Let's go shopping later okay?" I walked towards her and gave her a apologetically smile and held her arm and swing it back and forth. 
 
"I'm still mad at you but let's see what you can do to make me calm down when we go shop later," with that she exited her room and went to shower I suppose. At least she was willing to go out with me. Honestly, I don't know what she is angry at. Except for being jealous, I can't find a words to put on this situation. But I think it is better to ask her when she calms down. HellSica is so scary. 
 
On the way to the mall, I keep trying to get her attention but her gaze is fixed on the road. I spoke in a baby voice, I do aegyo, I make funny face and even more to get her attention but she pays none. She silently parked the car and exited it. Walking towards the entrance of the mall without even looking back to see if I'm following her. I quickly ran after her and hooked on her arms. 
 
"You are paying for our lunch," she demanded. 
 
"Anything for you!" I faced her a beamed at her. Though I'm not very sure if she can see. 
 
 
==
 
Jessica POV 
 
I kept thinking about Tiff's confession this afternoon. I was awakened by the missing warmth when Tiff unwrapped her arms around me. Yes, I have heard her saying "I love you, Jessie." I'm still confused though. We are best friends it would be weird if our status suddenly change to lover isn't it? But it doesn't sounds that bad.. Tiff and I together. I smiled unconsciously. However, I don't think this is the time where I should show her that I'm aware of how she feel for me. Not until I am totally over Taecyeon. I do not want her to think herself as a substitute for Taecyeon or use her as a tool to move on. 
 
I have no idea what I am angry at Tiff for. Or maybe I know but I do not want to admit it. Jealousy? I cannot confirm on that but it was highly possible. 
 
"Jessie~ Jessie~ Jessica~, what are you thinking? About me?" My train of thoughts was interrupted by Tiff singing. We were sitting at a Japanese restaurant. "Forgive me please? My beautifully gorgeous angel?" she put on her best puppy eyes and pout which melted my icy heart. I stared at her from top to bottom.
 
"Fine, since you are treating me lunch. BUT, no more next time," she stood up and did a little celebratory dance. I laughed and pointed at her. She is so dorky right now. 
 
"Miss, your Unagi and your sashimi. Enjoy your meal," I can see the waiter trying to suppress his laugh when he came and saw Tiff dancing. 
 
"Thank you," Tiffany quickly sat down and cleared . Face turning into her favourite color. 
 
"Hahaha! Tiff! That was quite a show. Nice move," I continued laughing at her. That was so embarrassing. 
 
"Okay! Hush. Forget about it in 3,2,1," she snapped her fingers and I played along.
 
"What happened just now?" I asked trying to act like I have forgotten her embarrassing moment. 
 
"I don't know. Here, my favorite food for my favorite person! Say ah," she then fed me her Unagi and took a bite for herself. We munched together and gave approving nods while smiling. I picked on piece of Sashimi, dipped in the sauce and fed her. We continued eating while feeding one another until we were full. Like what Tiff had promised, she footed the bill. It was just the fun of it, we are equally rich but I like to make her pay the bill. 
 
 
==
 
Tiffany POV
 
It was my happiest meal. Jessie and I were feeding one another. This is happiness. We exited the Japanese restaurant while giggling because Jessie sudden thought of my celebratory dance just now. I really shouldn't have done that but I don't mind. Since I put a smile on her face, anything is fine. Just then, Jessie sudden stopped walking. She frozen up and was no longer giggling anymore. Her smile faded and became expressionless.  
 
"Jessie, what's wrong?" I followed her gazed and landed on someone. 
 
It's him. 
 
The guy who broke Jessie heart.
 
Taecyeon. 
 
I reached out for Jessie and put an arm around her shoulder protectively. My anger level raise from 100% to 200% when I saw a girl beside him whom I suppose was the girl he dumped Jessie for. I observed the girl. She was not a single bit prettier than Jessie. It was like Human and Goddess. I reached my left hand to hold Jessie hands since my right one was around her shoulders. I have to helped Jessie get over him. This is the first step. I pulled Jessie with me towards the couple in front of me. 
 
"Hello ex-girlfriend, this is my current girlfriend, Angel," How I want to wipe that smirk off that Taecyeon face. I gave Jessie hands a squeeze. 
 
"Oh hi Taecyeon," I fake a smile. "So this is who you cheated with on my girlfriend?" I blurted out while looking at the girl from head to toe. "Angel?" I scoffed. "Right, this girl suits you more since my Jessie baby was too good for you. Yeah, this should be your standard," I smirked. I don't usually speak sarcasm but this guy is pissing me off. I tilted my head and pecked Jessie cheek. "Jessie, don't worry. Relax, I will help you get through this. Stay strong," I whispered softly by her ears. 
 
"Oh so after I dumped you, you could not take it and became gay?" I didn't have the time to reaction. Before I know, Jessie removed herself from my grip and slapped Taecyeon hard on his face muttering a 'I hate you'. She then took off to the car park. 
 
"You will pay for this Ok Taecyeon," I gave him and his little girlfriend a final glare and ran after Jessie. He will definitely pay for what he did to Jessie. I will not let him off this easily with my power, I can crush him using just my pinky. I found Jessie inside her car backseat, curling into a ball, shivering, bawling her eyes out. I heart broke at the sight. I am very determined. Determine to make Jessie move on from Taecyeon. Even if it means to be a substitute, to be hurt, I don't mind. I wish I could take that pain off Jessie and bear it on her behalf. That was how much I love her. I opened the door to the car and scooped myself beside her. I noticed my presence and hugged me by my neck immediately. "It's okay. Cry it all out. Cry all your sadness out. I will be here, always be here," I hug her back with my left arm over her waist and my right hand patting her back. Her crying turns into sobbing and slowly, she calmed down. As much as I don't want to pull away from the hug, I have to. I pull her away from me and wipe off the remaining tears from her cheeks. Her make up smeared and her mascara and eye liner were all over the place. But still, she is beautiful. I tucked her loose hair behind her ears.
 
"Jessica Jung, although you might be surprise by this but please do not interrupt me and let me finish," I stared at her and cupped her face. "Jessica, after we did 'that' I have came to realize many things. Firstly, I have never liked Nickhun before. I went out with him because I was bored when you were dating that douchebag. Also, I don't want to be your best friend anymore. I love you Jessie," i caressed her cheeks seeing no reaction from her, I continued. "I really do love you. I don't know since when but I do. I don't care if you are still in love with Taecyeon. I will help you to forget him. I do not want to see you in pain like this anymore. That kind of guy is not worth your precious tears. I can treasure you much better than him. Seeing you like this hurts me too. Let me bear this pain with you. Let me love you, please," I saw her opening and quickly place my index fingers on her lips. "Don't reply to me now. I don't want to hear you rejecting me. You do not have to do anything, just let me love you and let me lead you through this rocky path," I pecked her right cheek and lingered there for awhile. "Right now, you need to go back and rest. Okay?" She nodded and passed me her car key. "Good girl," I patted her head and went to the driver seat to drive us back. 
 
 
 
==
 
 
A/N: OMG! TIFFANY'S CONFESSION!
 
What do you think? Are they moving too quickly? Should I slow it down? 
 
I noticed some new readers commenting. Thank youuuuuuuu for the comments all of you! <3
I will try to update as quickly as I can^^
 
Like always see ya soon<3
 
 
Yay to chapter 10!