Moving on

Friends with lust
After freshening up, Tiffany quickly walked towards their apartment's garage. She smiled brightly when she reach her hot pink car. Anything pink makes her happy.
 
 
==
 
"Afternoon boss!" A cute and petite girl came to greet Tiffany brightly when she arrived at her office. Although the redhead is still not the CEO yet but she has her own office and own secretary. 
 
"Afternoon Sunny," she mumbled while walking to her table. This captured Sunny's attention. Well, they had been friends before Tiffany went to study abroad. Then when Tiffany came back to Korea and was introduced Sunny as her secretary, they were overwhelmed. Since then, they have been very close just like how they used to be. Or even closer. However, no friends can be compared to Jessica and vice versa for Jessica. 
 
"Hey boss, what's wrong?" Sunny asked with concern. "By the way, what happened that makes the ever so punctual Tiffany Hwang come so EARLY to work?" she questioned Tiffany with a raising eyebrow. "Oh!" It's like a lightbulb appeared above her head. "You had a wild night isn't it?" Sunny smirked and later wink at Tiffany. That sentence made Tiffany's cheeks turned pink but quickly composed herself. Then she cleared , trying to push out all the event of last night aside.
 
*Sigh* "I broke up with Nickhun..." She mumbled loud enough for Sunny to hear. 
 
*Gasp* "Mi Young!!! Are you serious?!" Sunny said with shock plastered all over her face. 
 
"Yes, I'm serious and no need for the Korean name okay. Tiffany is just fine." She said while giving sunny a glare.
 
"I'm so happy for you! You finally got a away from Mr. Oh-I'm-So-Handsome! Seriously, I wouldn't want to badmouth him when you were together because it was kinda rude but since you are no longer with him, I'm gonna let it all out! You know how he stands? The way he walks? The way he talks? The way he do whatever stuff, he act like he is some kind of Greek God. I can't stand a second looking at him. He is so egoist! Congratulations! You finally got the courage to break up with him!" Sunny said excitedly with a hint of agitation.
 
"Sunny, he dumped me," Tiffany said with her eyes boring the floor. Which made Sunny gulped hard. 
 
"Well, it's his lost! Don't think too much! Anyway, you have no relations with him anymore which is a very good thing. I better text my baby about this good news!" When she was about to exit the office, she went back to give a encouraging pad on Tiffany's shoulder. "Don't worry okay! Everything is gonna be okay. Or even better! Cheer up!" With that, she went out of the office and whipped out her phone to text her baby.
 
==
 
After Tiffany ran out of her room, she stared the ceiling and think about what to do with the awkward situation. Her train of thoughts was interrupted by rings from her phone. 
 
"Hello?? Jessica Jung! Do you know what time it is now? Although you are the future CEO it's not right to come in office this late!"
 
"Okay okay! Chill! I'm coming right now!" She then hanged up the call. A sound of door being close was heard and she knew that Tiffany was already out of house. "She didn't even say goodbye to me" followed with a sigh and went to the bathroom to get ready to go to her office.
 
==
 
"Finally Sica! Finally. You are here. How long has it been!" The short brunette exclaimed dramatically as soon as she saw Jessica. 
 
"Seriously Taengoo? I'm not in the mood for office nor bickering with you. I'm tired. Exhausted. Too drained." Jessica snapped at her friend. Like Tiffany and Sunny, Taeyeon and Jessica had knew one another before Jessica went abroad for future studies. Tiffany, Jessica, Sunny and Taeyeon were best friends back then. And after they reconcile, they were as close as ever. 
 
"Hey! Don't drop the bomb as soon as you arrive. Something must have went wrong. Shoot," Taeyeon followed Jessica went she went in her office straight and now they were standing face to face in Jessica office. 
 
"Fine, you know what. Taecyeon had broke up with me. He dump me for another woman." Taeyeon had her jaw dropped to the floor but recollected it. 
 
"Can I say something?" Taeyeon asked carefully. Jessica just gesture her to go on. "You know.. I know he have been cheating on you. I saw him many times in restaurants with another girl behaving so closely when I go on date with my bunny. I tried to hint you so many times but you just brush it away. Saying I saw it wrongly and he will never do this kind of things to you. So I stopped telling you because I don't want to see you hurt. However, I think it's hurting you more now. I'm sorry. I totally hate that guy. If I ever see him again, I will punch the hell out of him for hurting my friend like this," Taeyeon made her fists into balls after saying the long speech. 
 
"Well.. I really never thought he would do that to me. But it's okay. I will get over it eventually. No big deal. Its just getting dump. I'm much stronger than this," Jessica nodded in an attempt to confirm with her words.
 
"Then I will just leave you alone. Cheer up, you will get over that worthless guy. I will go back to my work then," Taeyeon gave an encouraging smile while exiting Jessica office. Just as she settle down on her chair, her phone beep. Indicating a incoming message. She took out her phone and read: ~Baby! Tiffany just broke up with Nickhun! Hurray! You know that I have been wishing that since a long time ago. Now I can finally be in peace!~ Wow. "Those two best friends became single on the same day, they are really fated." Taeyeon thought to herself while replying Sunny to tell her that Jessica broke up too with many mushy words following behind. 
 
 
==
 
"Wow, 10pm.. This is good enough. I shall head home now" Tiffany said to herself as she had finished her job scope for the day. "I just hope things would be okay between Jessie and I. We are best friends forever.. I hope it stays the same." She thought while exiting her office. Sunny had long knocked off saying that Taeyeon reserved a table at their favorite restaurant. She unlocked her car and drive right back to her shared apartment. 
 
 
==
 
Jessica stretched herself after sitting in front of the computer typing away for the proposal speech she had to make in one month time when her father announced her as the CEO of Jung Enterprise. She checked the clock, it was 10pm already and decided to end it for today and head home. "I wonder if Tiff is home yet.." And drove back to their apartment.
 
After she parked the car and walked to the lift lobby, she saw a redhead waiting for the lift. She joined the redhead and cleared . "Hi Tiff," she tried to sound not awkward but she failed miserably. The redhead was in dazed before Jessica called her so she jumped in shock.
 
"Hi Jess," she too felt the awkwardness and it was broke when a DING sounded indicating that the lift had arrived. So both of them went in the lift, Tiffany first then Jessica. They reached out 59th floor at the same time and their index finger met. They quickly retreated and avoided one another gaze. Tiffany was typing her phone away when there is obviously no text coming in for her to reply while Jessica stared at the lift buttons like they were the most interesting things on Earth. Finally the lift open and they went out of it. Jessica initiated to open the door and both got in. They were about to go in their room when...
 
"Jessie? This is awkward. We need to fix this," standing just in between their doors. 
 
"You're right. We need to get over this to get rid of this awkwardness. About last night," Jessica started and said what she think it's the best for them. "Let's just forget about it. Pretend it didn't happen. Isn't it better? We still best friends forever." Jessica held out her right hand to ask for a handshake to totally forget about the incident. 
 
"R..right.. You're right Jessie. Forget about it! We are fine!" Tiffany stretched out her hand to shook Jessica's. However, her heart was feeling something opposite from what she said. She felt a pang of pain. Did she really want to forget that night? But she quickly ignore the thoughts and flashed Jessica her signature eyesmile. Jessica quickly hugged her.
 
"Yes, you are still my best of best friend!!" She smiled happily thinking that she had Tiffany back as her friend and did not cut this friendship off because Tiffany means so much to her. However, Tiffany felt her heart beating a little faster than normal being in Jessica's arm. Before she can get comfortable in that position, Jessica pulled away. "Alright! Since we are all good, I was take a shower and head to bed. I'm so tired! I was preparing for the speech one month later for the announcement," she yawned after saying that. Jessica give Tiffany a peck on her left cheek before heading to her room. "Goodnight bestie Tiff!" Leaving a stunted Tiffany outside their room. She lifted her hand and place it on her left cheek and smiled. 
 
"What was I thinking!!" She hissed quietly to herself before knocking her own head and asked herself to snap out of it. She entered her room to take a quick shower to prepare for tomorrow's work. 
 
 
 
 
A/N: updated! Hope you enjoyed it! Tae and Sunny was added as new char! Yay :D 
 
By the way guys, have you heard the news about yoona and lee seunggi dating? It was heartbreaking I feel you. But let's remember that as long as yoong is happy, we should be happy for her too. 
 
Thanks for the comments. It really motivated me to update as soon as I can! Love ya! Alright see you guys soon! <3