Back

Friends with lust

Tiffany is back. 

Jessica stayed rooted on the spot, still bewildered by what had happened. Tiffany... Her Tiffany was back. Her Tiffany was right in her arms right now, drunk. 

The blonde finally registered the situation and carried her love into her room. She laid Tiffany down on her bed and sat beside her. As she was able to have a clearer view of Tiffany, something about her bothered her, greatly. But she decided to put it aside knowing that it was not something she could verify now. Not when her Tiffany was still sleeping. 

Jessica stayed by Tiffany side the whole night to tend to her whenever she needed help and also, to make sure she did not let Tiffany slip away again. 


==

The next morning

A redhead stirred in her sleep and opened her eyes expecting to be greeted her plain hotel room - without any pink color. But she was wrong. She was surrounded by the blindly color of pink which caught her attention quickly. The redhead sat up abruptly and due to her quickly actions, her head started spinning violently. She was given no choice but to lie down back on the comfy bed to appease the situation happening inside her brain. 

"Damn this hangover," Tiffany said with closed eyes while holding her head. 

"I see that you are awake, Tiffany Hwang." Tiffany heard a voice, too familiar, she then felt a pair of hands massaging her head. Tiffany opened her eyes again to see the woman she had yearned to see for the past week, the woman she wanted to be with day and night. 

"Sorry to disturb you Jessica. I better get going now." Tiffany's first instinct took over her and shuffled out of the bed. 

Hurt. Jessica was in pain, her love had just called her Jessica. Not Jessie, not baby, but Jessica. However, she had to stay strong. 

"Where are you going?" Jessica gripped on Tiffany's wrist and turned her around. "If you doing all these - the avoidance, the hide&seek, the destruction you are incurring on both you and I because you think I went back to Taecyeon, you are absolutely wrong. Instead, I would say that you are cheating on me." Jessica dragged Tiffany and pushed her inside the bathroom. The blonde stood outside the bathroom and watch as horror crept onto the redhead face. 

"Clean that lipstick stain on your damn lips before wanting to talk to me. And also, if you are considering of being together with me, you better brush your teeth. I don't want to see or feel any presence of that damn girl you had kissed with on you!" Jessica demanded furiously.  Dumbfounded by the outburst Jessica, Tiffany speedily did as she told. She did not know how to explain to Jessica about what happened the previous night. Should she blame on the alcohol? Or should she blame on the girl that approached her? Either way, she knew she was at fault to initiate that kiss. She is a goner. 

After cleaning her lips and mouth thoroughly, Tiffany timidly stepped out of the bathroom with baby steps afraid of what was waiting for her. 

"Look at me." The sergeant demanded and the little soldier complied. When their eyes met, Tiffany could see the fury in the blonde's eyes and a fire aura. From the corner of her eyes, she saw Jessica clenching her fist and brought her fist up. Tiffany quickly shut her eyes to await the attack she was going to receive from Jessica.

The next thing she know, she was thrown harshly on the wall that Jessica was leaning on previously. Her hands pinned on the wall by Jessica's and body trapped between the wall and Jessica's firm body. And the next, Jessica smacked her lips onto the terrified one. It was a aggressive kiss. Jessica and bit on every flesh she could reach with intensity, jealousy and anger. Tiffany soon joined in the kiss but could not keep up with Jessica's speed as she was too fast. Jessica released Tiffany hands and wrapped one on Tiffany's slim waist and another on Tiffany's neck. The blonde bit and pulled on Tiffany's lower lip before heading down to attack on the luring neck of the girl before her. Tiffany panted hard from the intensity of the kiss she received and tilted her head to give Jessica more access to her neck. The blonde feast on the milky white skin and stop along the pulse she knew would drive Tiffany crazy. She and bit furiously on the sensitive spot, determined to mark a bright and big mark on the girl she claimed. While Jessica was doing her job, Tiffany was constantly as she was marked on her sensitive spot. Jessica finally decided she needed her oxygen and on the hickey before pulling away.

"Jessie, I... I-" Tiffany tried explaining to Jessica about the previous night but was cut off. 

Jessica stared at the hickey and smirked, still trying to catch her breathe. "I am a better kisser that her right?" 

"Huh..?" Tiffany was taken aback from the question. She would expect Jessica to bombard her with question about the previous night and not this. 

"I asked, am I better kisser than that damn girl you met yesterday!" Jessica shouted slightly and leaned her forehead on Tiffany's.

"What... Yes of course! You are the best kisser anyone could be, every kiss from you are mind-blowing!" Tiffany finally came back to her sense to answer the enraged Jessica. 

"Really? Are you sure? Because... I am so afraid that I am not enough for you... That's why you went out to seek for a better pleasure. I don't want to lose you again, ever. Please. Please don't leave me alone from now on." Jessica pleaded. Her insecurities she felt for the past week is coming back to her all at once. Tiffany could not express how she felt with words, instead, she thought action is better than words. 

Tiffany leaned forward to capture the insecure lips and lead it with a slow, passionate and filled with love kiss. Jessica had her arms wrapped around Tiffany's neck while Tiffany cupped on Jessica's face. Unlike the previous kiss they had, this was like a unspoken kiss that was sealed up to never leave one another. Tiffany felt liquid on her hands that was cupping Jessica's face and pulled away from the kiss slowly. 

"Tiff baby, I miss you. I miss you so much that you could never imagined. I really really missed you." Jessica hugged on Tiffany tightly with tears streaming her cheeks like she was afraid if she let it loose, Tiffany might fade away just like her dream. Tiffany joined Jessica in the world of tears as she expressed how much she had missed the dear girl in front of her. After letting out a week of sorrow, both girl finally calmed down. Jessica pulled away from the hug and stared loving at Tiffany. 

"I love you Tiffany Hwang. Tiff baby, I love you." Simple words, great meaning. This is the first time Tiffany heard Jessica saying the magically three words to her. This is only when she realized how important she is to Jessica. She did not know...

"Could you please say that again?" Tiffany requested with quivered voice.

"I love you, I love you, I love you my one and only Tiff baby. I love you to an extent that it scared me." Jessica leaned forward and kiss gently on Tiffany cheeks. 

"I love you too, baby." Tiffany expressed gleefully and hug Jessica again. 

"Tiff baby, now that we are settled. There something I need to do." Jessica said while hugging. 

"What is it baby?"

"My sleep. You took it away last night when you made a ruckus outside our apartment. When I saw you with that lipstick stain on your lips. It bothered me the whole night that I could not get any sleep." Jessica pouted. Jessica request made Tiffany chuckled. 

"My silly baby." Tiffany pulled away to carry Jessica bridal style to her bed and placed her down gently. Once she pulled the cover warmly for Jessica to ensure that she is wrapped nicely, she walked away thinking that she should cook something so that Jessica can eat when she is awake. 

"Hey, where are you going?" Jessica pulled on Tiffany wrist. 

"To cook?" Tiffany said innocently.

"Nuuuuuu! Sleep with me, hug me to sleep. I had missed that too much!" Jessica whined like a baby wanting to be rocked to sleep. Without waiting for Tiffany's reply, Jessica tugged on Tiffany wrist strongly. Tiffany lost her balance and fell onto Jessica. 

"Aigoo, such a baby. Always getting what she wants." Tiffany teased and shifted next to Jessica to hug her tightly. 

 


"By the way baby."

"Hmm?"

"Do you know why I love pink so much?"

"I don't.. You never told me. Why is that so?"

"I realized it now." Tiffany inhaled deeply. Inhaling Jessica's scent. "Because of you."

"Me?"

"I love pink. Strawberry is pink."

"So...?"

"You smells like strawberry, baby." 

No words are needed after the revelation. They drifted off to sleep in each other embrace and claimed their well-needed sleep from the sleepless nights they had without each other, with a smile. A undeniable smile.  

 

 

==


A/N: I'M BACK! 
JETI IS BACK! 
QUEEN IS BACK! 
GIRLS GENERATION IS BACK! 

ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Sorry for disappearing on your guys again!

How you seen the MV yet? Our girls are so y, mature and pretty! I am so excited for GG's comeback. Are you? ;)