Vanilla

Friends with lust
"Good morning, baby."
 
Jessica opened her eyes to be greeted by her girlfriend who was wearing a bright smile just like any other morning when she wake her up. 
 
"Good morning," Jessica smiled back instinctively. The moment she stretch out her hand to reach Tiffany, the redhead vanished into thin air. "Tiffbaby!" This is only when she realize her voice was hoarse and was throbbing pain. Her used-to-be lively eyes was sore. 
 
It hit her like a tsunami to remember the event that happened yesterday. She was willing to be drown if it meant that Tiffany would come back to her. She would do anything... but she cannot do anything. There is nothing she could do to find Tiffany. She could only wait. 
 
Waiting is a torture.
 
But...
 
Who says only the one waiting is the only miserable one? The one who left wasn't any better. When she told herself it was still not too late to get out of this, it was a total lie. She had fell into a bottomless pit, alone. It killed her more know that her love had went to someone like Taecyeon. If it was a better person, she would have felt better, just a little. 
 
 
==
 
The next few days was routined. Jessica would wake up with emptiness and wishing the other part of her would come back soon. She refused to eat, claiming that she has no appetite. Therefore, Sunny, Taeyeon, Krystal and Yuri had to drop by frequently to ensure she eat something, anything. They were afraid one of these days she would collapse in the apartment. But again, how could Jessica be able to consume anything? She knew, she knew that somewhere out there, Tiffany was the same as her. If Tiffany did not eat, how could she? 
 
She seldom talk but she mumbled things like "Tiff", "come back", "why" and "I love you" while blanking out. She never leave her bed, unless necessary. She cried herself to sleep every night or ended up with a sleepless night. 
 
The four friends could only pray that Tiffany would come back safety soon. Real soon. 
 
 
==
 
A week after Tiffany's runaway
 
 
"Another shot of whiskey please, bartender," the redhead ordered. She was on the 7th glass of shots and was slowly feeling drowsy due to the alcohol.
 
"Kamsahamnida," Tiffany thanked when the bartender gave her her request. Wait.. Kamsahamnida? 
 
Yes. She is in Korea. Why? 
 
Firstly, Seoul was the earliest flight she could catch to get away from the place of despair a week ago. Secondly, she can't. Her body is unable to be too far away from her heart, which is with a certain blonde. No matter how hard her mind tried to convince her to go somewhere further, further away from this tragic place, she can't. 
 
Therefore, she settled down in a five star hotel for her mending-heart-program that was currently not working at all. So today, she had decided. If she want to get over Jessica, she has to step out of her cave and go out to have fun. 
 
"Hey gorgeous, something troubling you? I have been noticing you since you entered this bar. What do you think about spending time with me?" A brunette sat down on the bar stool beside Tiffany. 
 
If she want to get over this, or Jessica to be specific, she has to take the first step, she thought. She grabbed the unknown girl towards her by the back of her neck and smacked their lips together. She started kissing roughly on the startled lips. The unknown girl finally came back to her sense and responded. As soon as Tiffany felt the response, she pulled away. It did not feel right.she did not like the kiss. 
 
"You are no fun," with that, the redhead wobbled her way out leaving a stunt brunette thinking what just happened. 
 
"Bring me back home! Today is no fun." Tiffany demanded to taxi driver in between her hiccups.
 
==
 
"Yah! Why is this card not working? Stupid card," Tiffany hissed while staring accusingly at the key card to her hotel room. She was too drunk, she cannot see properly, she cannot stand properly on her 6-inches high heels. The next thing she know, the door opened and she fell right into it. 
 
 
 
 
 
Jessica could not sleep that night. It was one of those sleepless night she had been experiencing since a week ago. She clenched at her heart when she felt it beating violently. Heart do not lie. She was in pain. She did not know missing someone would be thing painful. She had rustle outside her door and someone banging on it. She grabbed her guitar as a defensive weapon in case someone bad decided to appear. The blonde opened the door readying herself to beat the crap out of the person who was making a ruckus outside her apartment. She was about to hit on whoever that was at the other side of the door when a weight landed on her. 
 
Vanilla
 
Strong smell of alcohol aside, Vanilla could be smelt. 
 
If it is Vanilla... 
 
Tiffany is back.  
 
 
 
 
 
==
 
A/N: I'm back! Sorry for going missing for so long :( busy with school and exams. 
 
By the way, I have been using my phone to update. Does that affect the reading on desktop or are you guys using phone to read as well? 
 
Cliffhanger. Tiffany is back. Jessica is meeting Tiffany at last. How is she going to react? 
 
Hehehe. See ya soon! <3