Everyday Love

Friends with lust
Monday, let me hear your dream.
 
 
"Is Miss Jessica Jung in?" a delivery man appeared at the secretary table. "There is a bouquet for her." 
 
"Yes, she is. I will receive it for her. Thank you," Taeyeon reached over for the bouquet of roses and signed on the receipt to acknowledge the delivery had been received. 
 
"Sica-ah!!!" Taeyeon burst into her boss office after the man had left. "There is a bouquet of roses for you!" She passed the flower to Jessica. 
 
"Thanks," The blonde took the  bouquet and smell the fragrance of it. The bouquet  was made up of red and pink roses in a heart shape. In the middle, there was a small card. Jessica retrieved it and opened: 
 
My Dear Jessie, 
24 Roses signify that you're always on my mind. Stand for the twenty-four hours of the day, and you are what I think of during every hour of the day.
You are reserved for the whole week by me and I have already spoke to your secretary. So no excuse. 
You are mine for the whole of this week.
To you, everyday love.
 
From the one that will always love you,
Tiffany
 
"It is from Tiff... And since when did you have my consent to be reserved by her this week?" Jessica questioned Taeyeon. It was not like she doesn't like what Tiffany was doing. She was just curious why Tiffany was acting so sweet and when did they talked to one another.
 
"That day after you foolishly walked away from her, she came to Sunny and my apartment to sort things out. This is just the beginning, there are more. Stay tune and do not change the channel!" with that, a Taeyeon exited her boss office in fear that her demanding boss with question her further and she might spill the bean. 
 
"Tiff, what are you up to?" was what Jessica could ask to no one after Taeyeon left her office.
 
==
 
Tuesday we’ll be closer
 
 
"Jessie, from today onwards, I will drop you off your office before going mine. You know, save the Earth." They were having their usual breakfast on their usual dining table with an unusual Tiffany. 
 
"Save the Earth huh?" Jessica said mockingly. "But its fine with me. I'm too lazy to drive anyway, Chauffeur Hwang!" She teased Tiffany. She knew this was one of Tiffany's plan for this week so she just let it slip. 
 
They took off to Jessica's office with Jessica trying to find out more about what Tiffany was planning but to no avail, Tiffany was never going to let her know beforehand. They finally reached Jung's building and Tiffany let out a sigh of relief. Relief that the interrogation was over. 
 
"Tiff?"
 
Hmm?"
 
"Thank you for the roses. I love it." Jessica said when Tiffany ran around the car to open Jessica's door. Tiffany beamed at her and pecked her forehead. With this, both girls parted ways. 
 
Right after Jessica settled down, the same delivery man from yesterday appeared in the office. 
 
"Is Miss Jessica Jung in?" 
 
Taeyeon received the delivery on behalf of Jessica and bought it to Jessica after the man left. This time the bouquet has a variety of flowers. There were red roses, white daisies and white lilies. Jessica found a card beside a rose and took it out. 
 
My Dear Jessie, 
Day 2.
This bouquet represents my feeling for you. It was recommended by the owner when I expressed my feeling for you to her. I hope you like it.
P.S. I will tell you the symbolization of this bouquet at night. ;)
 
I love you,
Tiffany
 
Jessica kept the card with yesterday's which was in the small compartment of her handbag. It was gestures like these that melts her heart. She can feel herself moving on a little. She smiled as she space out on the cards and she did not even realize Taeyeon was already out of her office. She had no idea Tiffany could be so cheesy and she definitely likes the attention she was receiving. Taecyeon or any of her ex-boyfriend had did this kind of sweet gesture to her. Never. 
Only Tiffany. 
 
As promised, Tiffany was already outside the building to bring Jessica home with her. 
 
"Hey Jessie," Tiffany opened her arms and gave Jessica a hug before opening the passenger door for her to let her enter and ran back to the driver seat. Her princess doesn't like to wait. She started the car and zoom off the road.
 
Tiffany whipped up a simple yet romantic dinner while Jessica went to wash up. Their usual dinning table was decorated with scented candle, lavender. Their usual red wine accompanying the meal. 
 
"Tiff, what does the bouquet today symbolize?" they had started eating. Tiffany smirked at the question. 
 
"Someone getting curious huh?" Tiffany felt so happy that Jessica even care to ask her about it. She thought the girl would not care. Good sign she thought. 
 
"N-no. I wanted to start the topic," Jessica quickly denied although she was really curious. She didn't like to be teased like this. 
 
"Oh really? I knew you would not want to know..." Tiffany faked a disappointment. In actual, she was going to tell Jessica later that night. She has a sneaky plan. Jessica huff a breathe. She was upset that she did not manage to find out the meaning of the bouquet but was too prideful to admit that she wants to know. She quietly finished her meal and retreated back to her room. 
 
==
 
"Jessie?" Tiffany had creeped in Jessica room to execute her sneaky plan. 
 
"Hey Tiff," Jessica was reading a book. Tiffany walked towards the queen size bed and back hugged Jessica immediately. That's her sneaky plan. To hug Jessica to sleep today. "Jessie... Don't push me away please. I want to hold you closer. I want to be closer to you, physically and mentally. And... The bouquet today symbolizes 'Be My Love'. I really love you Jessie," she tightened her hold on Jessica waist. "I know how you feel about me. I don't expect you to Be My Love now... In the near future hopefully." 
 
"I-i..."
 
"Hush Jessie, go to sleep. I will only want to hear your answer about your feelings at the end of this week, please. Goodnight Jessie," Tiffany lifted herself a little and pecked in Jessica cheeks. 
 
"Okay... Goodnight Tiff," Tiffany held Jessica closer because Tonight, we'll be closer. 
 
==
 
Wednesday I don’t know you but I want to know more about you
 
 
The same routine repeats itself. Delivery man. Taeyeon received. Pass to Jessica. Jessica took out the letter and...
 
My Dear Jessie,
Day 3.
I have known you almost the whole of my lifetime. I know a lot about you, you know a lot about me. However, a lot is never enough. I want to know everything about you. Grant me one chance to be able to do this... I want to know more about you to love you better. 
 
Love you always,
Tiffany 
 
Tiffany picked her princess up and drove the destination without letting Jessica know where they are going as usual. However, Jessica found herself outside of her Jung house. She looked questionably at Tiffany. 
 
"This is the way to know me better?" 
 
"Yes, good idea isn't it?"
 
"I would say, as silly as you."
 
"Is that a good thing or a bad one?"
 
"I don't know. Depends on how you see it."
 
"If you say I'm silly, then it must be a good thing! Since you said it. Everything you say about me is good," Tiffany gave Jessica a silly smile and opened the door for her. She took Jessica hand and rand the doorbell of the Jung residence. 
 
"Hello Aunty!" 
 
"Mum!"
 
"Hello my dears. Come in! Don't just stand there. You are no stranger to here," Mrs Jung came to greet them with a spatula in her hand and apron over her clothes. They exchanged hugs with Mrs Jung and Mrs Jung went back to the kitchen. "Dinner will be ready soon! Both of you ask Daddy Jung and Baby Jung down please. Thanks!" Jessica and Tiffany did what they were told. They decided to call Krystal first. Jessica turned the knob and... Awkward. Krystal and Yuri were engaged in a very intensive make out session. They have not notice the additional presence in the room. The two new members in the room felt their face heating up in record time. Who would have thought that Krystal would be caught in a situation like this. Jessica quickly composed herself and cleared . Yuri was the first to come back to her sense and turned a quarter of her attention towards the door. When she saw what she should, she pushed Krystal away from her and got so anxious that she fell of the bed. 
 
"Jess! Why are you in my room?! What are you doing here? And you! How dare you push me away!" Krystal was not even a bit flustered by being caught. It was like a normal thing for her. 
 
"Sorry Krys baby! I didn't mean it. You know... Your sister is here. We should not..." Yuri explained herself while shifting her gaze from the two sisters. Jessica brought Tiffany nearer to the other two girls so that she would not feel left out. 
 
"Yah kid. How old are you? And Kwon! Why are you teaching 'bad' things to my sister?" 
 
"Please unnie, when you were at my age or even younger I caught you and your little boyfriend one another face out too okay. In a sense we are fair." Jessica was left speechless after Krystal said her piece. Yuri and Tiffany tried to suppress their laughter because they found Krystal attitude towards her sister was funny.
 
"Jessie, let's go out. Leave them alone you possessive sister." Jessica shot Tiffany a glare but allowed herself to be pulled out of the room. They went to the study room to ask Mr Jung to get ready for dinner. 
 
"Uncle and Aunty Jung, how was Jessie like when she was young?" They were on the dining table already digging in. 
 
"Jessica... Oh I remembered!" Mrs Jung placed her utensils on the table overwhelmed with excitement. Jessica gave Mrs Jung a dangerous glare as she felt uneasy about what her mother was going to say next. "There was this once when Jessica told us she wants to be a princess when she grow up. So... She forced Krystal to be her servant. She even stole Krystal milk bottle all because she is the princess and she can do whatever she wants." 
 
"I remembered! You heartless unnie. I was starving that day!" The table roared into laughter except for the princess who was face-palming herself. 
 
"Mum! Can you not?!" She childishly whine in hope Mrs Jung will stop revealing her embarrassed past. 
 
"Jessica, this is no big deal! Fun things are meant to be shared!" Mrs Jung assured Jessica gleefully. "Oh! I remembered coming home to a Jessica face filled with permanent marker. Want to know why?" The youngsters from the table nodded their head well.. except for the embarrassed one. "Because she was watching the television gave make up tutorial on how to be a Princess. She thought the black permanent marker was an eyeliner! She bawled her eyes out for days when she realized the ink cannot be removed. She was therefore, excused from school for a week." The table went crazy at the revelation. Bang on the table, claps, laughters, tears, everything. 
 
"Enough! Stop saying!" Jessica stood up and pulled the tearing Tiffany off the chair. "We are going back to our apartment! Bye Mum, Dad, Krys and Kwon!" She hastily dragged Tiffany out of the house before any of her past was exposed. 
 
"Bye everyone!" Tiffany said in a fits of laugher. 
 
"Stop laughing! You are so mean! I was young alright!" Jessica pouted and smacked Tiffany on her shoulder. 
 
"Alright alright! No biggie." Tiffany controlled her laughter. She unlocked the car and...
 
 
 
"Welcome abroad, princess. Is that your eyeliner or permanent marker?" 
 
==
 
Thursday, I wish upon a star.
 
 
Mr delivery man came again but without a bouquet. Today, he came with a Tiffany & Co. packaging. Jessica received it herself and went back to her office. She opened the packaging and there was a pink card and a square box. 
 
My Dear Jessie,
Day 4. 
A little gift from me marks half of the week have went pass. It was so quick isn't it? See you tonight <3
 
Your lovely admirer, 
Tiffany
 
Jessica opened the square box and inside, there was a necklace with a heart-shape diamond pendant. At the back of the pendant was engraved 'My heart is yours'. She kept it back into the box and put it together with the cards collection.
 
 
Tiffany waited outside Jung's building for her princess to knock off and show up. She was going to bring Jessica to a place where they have always went as teenaged before leaving the country. When they were too stress from school work, boyfriend problems, girls' issues or simply because they just want to feel the companion of one another. Once Jessica emerged from the previously closed silver doors, the lift, she strode across the lobby and was engulfed into the embrace of Tiffany. As practice, Tiffany open the door for her princess to climb into her little pink paradise and started driving to their destination. 
 
The beach.
 
They settled down for dinner at a fancy and decent restaurant along the beach. Sometimes with Tiffany feeding Jessica and vice versa. After dinner, Tiffany footed the bill and took Jessica by her hand and walked her to the beach. She half-kneeled down in front of Jessica and place one of her feet on her left thigh to remove the heels one by one. She then proceed to remove hers hastily and held both of their heels one hand and stood up. She intertwined they hands and walked silently along the beach. After some time of walking, Jessica complained about how far they have covered and wanted to take a rest. Without a doubt, Tiffany compiled. She took out her blazer and laid it on top of the sand and laid down beside her blazer with her arm stretch out on top of the blazer. 
 
"Come, lay your head on my arm and your body on my blazer, Jessie." Jessica did accordingly as told and soon both of them were staring up on the sky. The sky was blanket with countless stars. The view was breathtaking. Tiffany held Jessica tighter around her and kissed her cheek softly. Her attention went back to the blinking lights above. 
 
"I wish upon a star... I wish for eternal happiness for the beautiful lady beside me. Her happiness is mine and I will do anything in my power to keep her away from sadness. Although selfishly, I wish her happiness is because of me."
 
No words was uttered after that when they continue their star gazing. However, if Tiffany would have stole a glance of Jessica, she would have notice the lone tear that fell off her eye.
 
She was touched.
 
Jessica was deeply moved by Tiffany words and actions. 
 
==
 
 
Friday let me see you in my dreams
 
 
 
Jessica waited. 
 
And waited. 
 
The delivery man was supposed to appear magically in the office to delivery Tiffany's daily surprise. Why had he not arrived yet? Did Tiffany ran out of ideas? Did Tiffany forgot to send her Everyday Love to her? Did Tiffany got bored of sending gifts? Did Tiffany lost interest in her? The last thought brought a bitter feel. She didn't told Tiffany but since Day 1, she had been anticipating what sweet nothing Tiffany would write her, what kind of gift she give her to relay her feelings. Maybe Tiffany didn't want to continue anymore... Someone was observing Jessica as she kept looking as her watch and drummed her manicure fingernails on the table. 
 
"Boss, waiting for something?" Taeyeon opened the door abruptly startling the deep-thought Jessica. 
 
"W-what? N-n-no. What am I w-waiting for?" She hated herself for stuttering. 
 
"My friend, I know you well enough to know what you are thinking right now. Just to let you know, something happened in Hwang Co. so she could not give you what you are waiting for." Taeyeon informed Jessica and turned her heels to walked out of the door. "Don't be too disappointed!" she ran out of the room in case Jessica decides to vent on her. 
 
"Aish... Kim Taeyeon." She shook her head at her friend's childish act. "Yes right Jessica. She is busy. The company comes first. Yes, she is the heir. She needs to be there..." She tried to convince herself and not to be disappointed. To no avail, she sulked the whole day. She could not concentrate on her work. It always takes absence to realize the importance. 
 
"Boss, waiting for something?" 
 
"......."
 
In front of her stood a Tiffany with a bouquet of roses and a takeaway bag. She wore a playful grin and strode towards the dazed Jessica. 
 
"Surprise!" She was standing beside Jessica now. 
 
"I-I..... Y-you.." 
 
"44 roses, I Pledge a constant and an unchanging love to you Jessica Jung." Tiffany present the bouquet to Jessica. 
"I fell asleep and dream of someone. That someone kept running around me. Asking me why haven't I sent anything to her yet. So here I am! Tada!" Having still no reaction from Jessica, she continued. "Taeyeon lied. Nothing happened to my company. I mean obviously. I am the one managing it. Come on," Tiffany gave a cocky smile and sat across Jessica. 
 
"Oh... Thanks Tiff. What's that?" She pointed towards the takeaway bag. 
 
"This? Our lunch! Let's eat-in today!" Tiffany unwrapped the lunch boxes and set he utensils for Jessica. However, Tiffany did not eat her food first. She spoon fed Jessica no matter how much the blonde refuses to, until she finishes and eat hers. 
 
"Jessie?" Tiffany frowned after she finished her meal. 
 
"Hmm?"
 
"Your neck."
 
"Why?"
 
"Why didn't you wear the necklace I gave you?" 
 
"I-I... I thought it would be better if you put it on for me..." and trailed off with a tint of pink on her cheeks. 
 
"More than willing babe," Jessica took out the box from her handbag and passed it to Tiffany. Tiffany swept Jessica's hair to the right and put the necklace on her ending with a peck on her back neck. 
 
"Jessie?"
 
"Yes?"
 
"We are going out tomorrow."
 
"Where?"
 
"I won't tell you where but I can tell you something. Tomorrow we would be out with Taeyeon, Sunny, Yuri and Krystal."
 
"What? Why?"
 
"Oh you are sad that we are not alone?" Tiffany chuckled at Jessica's reply. 
 
 
"Because... Double date is too mainstream. We go triple date."
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
==
 
A/N: Finally! This chapter is the longest I have ever written. What a relief it's finally done! Anyway, the title, Everyday Love is from GG latest Japanese album! And the Monday - Friday first sentences are the lyrics of the song. I really love the song! Do you? :)
 
Fluffy fluffy Tiffany. Who doesn't love it? 
 
Tell me what you feel about this chapter! 
 
See ya soon! <3