Sunny to the rescue

Friends with lust
Tiffany POV 
 
During the ride back to office, my mind keep replaying Sunny's words. What should I do now? Should I make sure of my feelings first and confess to Jessie? Or should I just try to forget everything and find any random guy to make me straight? I doubt I am able to do that. Jessie is a perfect lady that even as a female I envy her. Her blonde hair matches her porcelain-like face which makes her look like a doll. Her features so define like she walked out of a portrait. Her lips.. Lips.. Why does this sounds like a deja vu? I found myself pursing my lips at the thought of Jessica's. I my lips in hope that Sunny didn't see it since it will look pretty weird. Well don't get me started on her body. She has everything women wishes for, or at least to me. That S line I can stare at them forever, I wouldn't mind. Also, she have been there whenever I have problem. Well, except for this time since she is my problem and I can't possibly confront her about this. 
 
My thoughts was interrupt by Sunny when she turned the engine of the car off. I let out a sound of annoyance at the intrusion. 
 
"Hurry up, we have A LOT of work to do at work remember?" Sunny said sarcastically mimicking my sentence just now back in Jung's building. I just rolled my eyes at her she can be so annoying sometimes. She then exit the car and I followed suit.
 
 
== 
 
After many attempts to concentrate on my work on hand, I give up. My mind keep drifting to somewhere else. I sighed and called Sunny to come in my office using the internal connection phone. 
 
"Yes boss! Anything I can do for you?" She gave a salute and stood by the opened door. 
 
"Come in and sit down. I need to talk to you about something," I ushered her to the seat across me.
 
"Am I getting a promotion? Senior secretary?" She wiggled her eyebrows playful. 
 
I ignored her comment. "I cannot stop thinking about Jessica AND Kwon Yuri. What if Jessica likes her after dining with her? What if Jessica spend more time with her because she is more interesting than me? What if Jessica prefer her to me? What am I suppose to do? Two more days and they are going out already!" I whined at Sunny while making a two sign trying to emphasize on two more days. Sunny cringed her nose at me. 
 
"Hmm," Sunny drummed chin with her index finger trying to try of a solution. "Maybe you can ask her out for dinner or movie? Like a reminder that you are still the best for her?" She then shrugged her shoulders not sure if her ideas are useful. 
 
"That's it!" I banged the table and stood up. "I'm going to ask her out for dinner tomorrow night after work and movie on Saturday morning right before she meets Kwon," I laugh evilly. "Then she won't be able to forget me that easily. Good idea Sunny! Thank you!" I walked toward Sunny and hugged her then lifted Sunny up and walk toward the door, "and your job is done here. Go to work now, bye!" I threw Sunny outside the door before slamming it at her. I quickly called Jessica, her number that was memorized long ago, to ask her out and also to hear her angelic voice. 
 
"Hello Tiff babe! Why did you leave without bidding goodbye to me?" I can imagine Jessica pouting when she said that. 
 
"Hey Jessie! Oh, about that.. I forgot! Sunny dragged me out you see," crossing my fingers and continued, "anyway, I called to see if you are free tomorrow night. Let's go out for dinner since it's Friday night. I won't take no for an answer so basically this is like I'm informing that we are going out together tomorrow night. That's final, hehe," I added the last few sentences in fear that Jessica has already got something on already. "I will pick the place." My fingers were already on the keyboard googling 'good restaurant for date' while I tilted my head trapping my hot pink phone in between my head and shoulder. 
 
"I will never say no to my best friend Tiff and I will never reject free dinner," followed by a girly giggle. There we go again my heart is pounding like crazy. 
 
"Alright see you at home tonight Jessie! Love ya!" I tried to sound like it was a friendly 'love ya' as possible hoping to drop a hint to Jessie but also not too obvious. 
 
"Bye Tiff! Love you too!" She then hang up the phone leaving the foolish me staring hard at my phone. 
 
"She just said love you too," I was spazzing hard. "Love you too, love you too~" I repeated happily grinning ear to ear and continued searching for a good ambience restaurant for my Jessie and I. 
 
 
==
 
Sunny POV 
 
I just reached home and was greeted by a wave of fragrance from the kitchen. "Tae baby!" I threw my handbag on the nearby couch and ran to her. She open her arms widely to welcome me. I love the warmth she provides me with when we are hugging. I can stay like this forever. 
 
"Hey you my bunny," she broke the hug to look at my face before leaning in to peck my lips. "I miss you. How was your day?" She turned her body back to the stove and continued cooking. 
 
"I miss you too," I hugged her waist from behind and peek over her shoulder. "Kimchi fried rice my favorite!" I gave her a peck on her cheek. 
 
"No. This is not Kimchi fried rice," i ceased my brows. 
 
"Then what are you cooking?" 
 
"Kimchi fried rice with lots of love from Kim Taeyeon," she grinned dorkily. This dork. 
 
"As cheesy as always," I tapped her nose playfully. 
 
"There~ done! Kimchi fried rice filled with my love for my one and only Bunny," she split the food into two serving and carried it to our dining table. 
 
"Thank you Tae baby!" I took a spoonful and ate it. "Hmm, so delicious!" I scoop the rice and fed her. She nodded happily agreeing with me. "I got something to tell you baby. Please do not be shock and I just found it not long ago." 
 
"What?" She expression slowly turned into a shocked one. "Are you pregnant?! How many months? But I'm not a guy, how I can you be pregnant?!" I knocked her head and she pouted at me.
 
"Babo, I'm not pregnant. This is about Fany." Her face got shocker then before. 
 
"Fany is pregnant?! Ohmygod who is the father?!" My baby is so silly. I knocked her head again and she folded her arms, "so who is pregnant?"
 
"Aigoo, don't be mad. Nobody is pregnant. But Fany is in trouble. Deep trouble." From shock, her face turned pale.
 
"What happened to her? Is she okay?" She asked with an expression too cute that I can't help but give her a peck on her lips. 
 
"Stop being so cute. About Fany.. She found out that she was didn't have any romantic feeling for Nickhun from the very start and got together with him because he was nice and she was bored because Sica was always out with Taecyeon." I explained to her. She gave me a 'oh' expression and usher me to continue. She just know me so well to know that I have yet to finish my story. "And... Fany is in love with Sica. Well not really in love but I can tell. She is slowly falling in love with Sica," just when I thought Tae's couldn't get any shocker than the previous one, she surprise me. 
 
"Fany and Sica?! Wow!" Her face was still in shock. 
 
"That's why baby, I need you to find something out for me. Help me test Sica whether she has possibility in liking Fany back. I don't want Fany to be hurt in anyway because of this. Can you do this for me baby?" I pleaded Tae while giving her the cutest face I can muster. 
 
"Wow. Of course Bunny. Anything for you! I will ask her tomorrow in the office," I jumped and did a celebratory dance for my little achievement. She ruffled my hair when I sat down back. 
 
"Thanks baby," I love her. She is everything to me. I smiled at her lovingly. 
 
"Anything for you Bunny. Anything." She return the loving smile and we continued eating. Fany-ah, be strong enough to fight for your love and never give up. I will always support you. And... I hope you will not get hurt in the process. 
 
 
 
===
 
 
A/N: yay it's me again! A little moment of Dandyu hehe. 
I've read your comments. I will reply them shortly. I'm really thankful for those comments. Like always, you guys are the best! 
 
See ya soon! <3