Triple Date

Friends with lust
Saturday.
 
The alarm on Tiffany's phone rang off. Today is the day of triple date and they are going to the theme park. They may be too old for theme park but hey, there are no age limits there. Tiffany rolled on her bed a few times hoping that the alarm will go off by itself but it didn't. She finally raise white flag at her alarm and got off the bed. She washed up and dress up comfortably to go out before waking Jessica. 
 
==
 
Tiffany carried the sleeping Jessica bridal style to the bathroom. Tiffany placed her at the covered toilet bowl. "Jessica wake up and open your mouth," 
 
"..." No response from the sleeping princess. Tiffany tucked away the stray strand of hair behind her ear and wet her hands with water. She sprinkled the water on Jessica's face. 
 
"Hmm.. Eh?" Jessica woke up to water on her face and Tiffany with a mischievous smile. "Yah! What are you doing!" 
 
"Me? I'm washing your face. Now hush and open your mouth." Jessica opened unwillingly and Tiffany helped her brush her teeth tenderly. The whole time, Jessica was staring at Tiffany. Sometimes Tiffany would stick out her tongue in concentration and sometimes smiling to herself. Jessica couldn't help but thought how lucky she was to have Tiffany. Someone who will even brush her teeth for her. Tiffany was beyond amazing. No vocabulary in the dictionary could describe her sweetness towards Jessica. 
 
"Go and shower now!" After helping Jessica to freshen up, Tiffany pushed Jessica to the shower. "Or... Do you want me to help you?" Tiffany teased Jessica playfully. 
 
"Yah! ByunFany! Get out of my bathroom now!" 
 
"Alright cranky princess," Tiffany stuck her tongue out at Jessica before going to her bathroom to shower. 
 
==
 
"Caramel macchiato for my lovely princess." Tiffany passed Jessica her coffee. They were in Tiffany's car to head to their meeting venue with the other two couple. 
 
"Wow Tiff! When did you buy this?" Jessica inhaled the coffee scent from the cup. 
 
"When you were busy dreaming... about me of course." 
 
 
==
 
After their brunch, they met at the ticket booth of Lotte World. Excitement were plastered on every patron faces. 
 
"It's our turn! Quick!" The overly excited Sunny skipped towards the ticket counter. "Six adult tickets please!" she ordered. "Thank you!" Sunny distributed the tickets and held Taeyeon's hand to pulled her to go to the entrance. The remaining four followed suit. According to  Taeyeon, the first attraction you have to visit is the haunted house. The short and shorter couple and Krys-Yul couple are not an inch afraid of horror. Not for Jessica. She used her entire body to reject going in the haunted house but this is five against one so she had no say in this. Tiffany? She had already google about the haunted house and know what to expect therefore she was prepared. 
 
"Don't worry Jessica! I will protect you, just stay close to me." Tiffany assured Jessica and she finally gave in. 
 
First stop, Ghost House. 
 
It was finally their turn to enter the haunted house. They were given 3D glasses before entering the house. 
 
"Tiff!! The ghost is coming at me! Help!" Jessica shrieked while shutting her eyes as she entered the dimly lit place and the sound effect wasn't helping as well. Flights of staircase were at sight and they climbed it. Taeyeon and Sunny were walking in front of them while Krystal and Yuri are at the back. They were walking calmly while touching the fake props used to scare the patrons. Meanwhile, the Tiffany and Jessica duet were an entangled limb mess. Jessica cling onto Tiffany like a koala bear on a tree. Her legs are entangled onto Tiffany's left thigh and arms around her shoulder. Tiffany is basically carrying Jessica sideways. 
 
"Ouch Jess! My ears hurts!" As much as Tiffany enjoyed the skinship with Jessica, she needed to protect her precious ears as well so that she can continue hearing Jessica angelic voice. Minus the screaming high-pitch on her ears part. However, Jessica couldn't hear anything. She continue screaming right beside Tiffany's left ear until she felt herself being placed on a seat. She opened her eyes timidly. "Babo, this is not a haunted house. We came here for a 3D animation screening. The path we took just now was nowhere near scary yet you cling on me like you never have before." She explained to Jessica. She knew it all along about this not being a haunted house but she just wanted to tease Jessica and also maybe perhaps hopefully to have Jessica close to her. And she definitely had gotten what she hoped for. 
 
The animation was screened but Jessica couldn't bring herself to watch it. Although it was an animation, the previous conjuring movie had made her terrified by horror so she didn't watch it. Jessica hugged Tiffany sideway by her waist and burrowed her face onto Tiffany's neck. Tiffany returned the gesture and wrapped her arms around Jessica and brought her closer leaving no gap between them. Little did Jessica know, Tiffany wasn't watching the animation. She was afraid of it too but she didn't show it and Jessica did not see it. After ten minutes, the animation ended. Tiffany and Jessica heard the other girls grumbling about how lame the animation was. Tiffany agreed with them although she had no idea what they were talking about. She just wanted to convince them that she watched it and not to be seen as a coward or weak in front of Jessica. They left the room and walked down flights of stairs to the exit. 
 
Next stop, Gyro Drop. 
 
The Gyro Drop is one of the attractions that people comes Lotte World for. It goes all the way up to an altitude of 70 meters and drop down at an insane speed. A sane person would not think of riding this attraction. However, being dare devils, all of them wanted to ride it. Although Jessica was afraid of horror, she was not challenged by thrilling activities. She loves roller coasters just as much as the other girls. 
 
"I have a question." The usually quiet Yuri finally spoke. 
 
"What?"
 
"The minimum height for this ride is 1.5m... Can Sunny and Taeyeon ride on this?" Yuri asked innocently. 
 
"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" Krystal, Jessica and Tiffany couldn't help themselves and burst into fits of laughter. 
 
"Yah! We are over 1.5m! Way over it!" Taeyeon defended themselves. She hates that she was vertical challenged and this girl that she just met had to rub salt on her wound. 
 
"No... That's not what I meant. I mean... Without the thick layer of insoles in your shoes. You have to remove them when riding it." Yuri carefully explained to the shorties so that they would not be offended. 
 
"Hey! We are over 1.5m with or without the insoles!" Sunny retorted. 
 
"Oh so you are admitting that you are wearing insoles now?" Tiffany asked playfully while controlling her laughter. Yuri was too innocent to ask that question. She did not mean to insult the vertically challenged dwarfs and she was just concerned. But she found this situation way too funny and she was not alone with that opinion. The Jung sisters are still laughing by themselves clutching onto their stomach and leaning on one another for support. 
 
"I-I... Yes! So what! Do not discriminate us because of our height!" Sunny replied.
 
"Sorry Taeyeon and Sunny. I didn't mean it. I was just concerned. Sorry unnies." Yuri apologized and tried to get the Jung sisters and Tiffany to stop laughing. She did not understand why they are laughing in the first place. As for Taeyeon and Sunny, they were a little offended but with Yuri sincere apology, they decide to forgo it since they knew she had no bad intention. They reacted by knocking the laughing fits' head as a revenge. It soon turned out into a childish fight of head knocking and with constant giggling when they got someone successfully. Not long after, it was finally their turn to ride on Gyro Drop. 
 
The six girls continued to ride as much attractions as possible before the theme park closes. Their last ride of the day was...
 
 
Ferris wheel.
 
 
They entered the cabin with their respective couple. Krystal and Yuri took first then Taeyeon and Sunny. Last but not least Jessica and Tiffany. 
 
At Krystal - Yuri cabin.
 
They sat on the same bench in the cabin. Yuri slowly reached to Krystal hands and got a hold of them. 
 
"Jungie, do you know how happy I was when you accepted me? It was like a dream come true. I dreamt about day like this ever since the day I met you." Yuri held Krystal hands and lifted them towards her lips and pecked it gently. 
 
"Oh Yul, you are so sweet. I love you," Krystal was moved by the tender gesture from Yuri. 
 
"I love you too, Jungie." Yuri pulled Krystal head down so it was resting on her shoulder. She reached down and pecked Krystal crowned. Both of them enjoyed the view of Seoul with comfortable silence and cherishing the moment they had now. 
 
At Taeyeon - Sunny cabin.
 
"Bunny kiss me please," Taeyeon pursed her lips at Sunny the moment their cabin was off the ground level. 
 
"Aish you this baby." Sunny leaned forward and pecked her lips.
 
"Bunny, I asked for a kiss, a proper kiss. Not a peck." Taeyeon shifted closer to Sunny with her pursed lips. Sunny grabbed taeyeon by her neck and gave her a full kiss with their tongue in action. Taeyeon's naughty hands instinctively searched for Sunny's ample bosom. Her second favorite of Sunny's body, the first being the part in between the legs. They pulled away after oxygen was needed and spent the rest of the ride appreciating the beautiful night scenery of Seoul. 
 
At Tiffany - Jessica cabin. 
 
"The night scenery is so beautiful!" Jessica squealed as the Ferris wheel moved higher in the sky. Tiffany sat across Jessica in the cabin so they are facing each other. 
 
"Yeah.. So beautifully gorgeous.." Tiffany replied. Tiffany was staring at Jessica who had her eyes on the view outside. She was referring to the blonde doll in front of her. A surge of courage rush through her and...
 
"I can't help but to say this because you are so damn dead drop gorgeous that I can spend the rest of my life admiring you." Tiffany got up from her seat and half-kneel on her left knee and held on Jessica's hand, "Jessica Jung, would you be my girlfriend? I love you so much! To the height of sky and depth of the oceans. I really-" Tiffany's confession was interrupted by Jessica's delicate index finger on her lips. 
 
"You talk too much Tiff." 
 
"Sor-" Tiffany tried speaking through her sealed lips. Jessica pressed her index finger tighter against Tiffany's lips. 
 
"Shut up and kiss me," Jessica held their linked hands closer to her urging Tiffany to move towards her. 
 
"What did you-" shock was what every cell in Tiffany's body felt. Kiss...?
 
As an impatient princess, Jessica  untangled their hands and placed her right hand on Tiffany's chin to tilt it upwards. She leaned in a sealed their lips. Tiffany's shock doubled and she froze in the kiss. Sensing no response from the startled redhead, she bit on Tiffany's lower lip and accessed the wet cavern. When Tiffany felt tongue, she finally got back into her sense and responded. Talks about roles reversal, no one does it better than Jessica. 
 
They pulled away when oxygen was needed. Tiffany stare blankly at Jessica. Still unsure of what just happened. "S-so are we, me and you, Jessica Jung and Tiffany Hwang an item now?" The redhead asked nervously. 
 
"What do you think?"
 
"I don't know..."
 
"Babo Tiff!" Jessica leaned in and kissed Tiffany again. "Are we an item now?" Jessica throw the question back to Tiffany. 
 
"I-I.."
 
"Throughout this week, you have shown me how it was like to be love... by you. And I love it. A lot. Yes, we are together. Tiffany Hwang and Jessica Jung." Tiffany stood up at the declaration and didn't waste a minute to close the gap between their lips and make them meet. 
 
 
 
 
 
"I'm sorry to interrupt your sweet moment but.. The Ferris wheel ride has ended. Please kindly step out of the cabin," the worker said awkwardly while holding the door for them. Jessica and Tiffany finally parted with light panting due to the intensity of the kiss. They stepped out of the cabin and found Taeyeon, Sunny, Krystal and Yuri snapping photos at them like paparazzi. Oh crap... They have been caught. Tiffany intertwined her fingers with Jessica's and gave her a light squeeze. 
 
"Guys! We are together! Officially!" Tiffany announced to them. However, the four friends are still clicking on the snap button on their phones. "Yah! Give some responses!" Tiffany yelled and it finally got the four paparazzi attention. 
 
"Congratulations!"
 
"Finally!"
 
"Took you long enough!"
 
"You girls look so good together!"
 
After a mini celebration in front of the Ferris wheel, they finally went for dinner. Tiffany never once let go of Jessica hand even when eating. The smile plastered on Jessica's face never left. They bid goodbye and went separate ways after their dinner. Tiffany was still holding onto Jessica's hand when she was driving. She lifted their hands to peck on Jessica's once in a while and whispered words of love. 
 
This was definitely the happiest day for both of them. 
 
They arrived back at home and stood in between their rooms. Holding and swinging on each other hands not wanting to let go. 
 
"I don't want to be away from you," Tiffany whined. 
 
"Tiff baby, we have to shower." Jessica tried to convince her overly attached girlfriend. 
 
"Then I will shower with you!" Tiffany continue whining. 
 
"No. Not gonna. Either you go to bathe now or you sleep alone tonight. Your call." Jessica use her triumph card.
 
"No! I don't want to sleep alone babe! I got it I will go and shower now! See you in your room very soon!" Tiffany pecked on Jessica lips and rushed in her shower striping on her way. 
 
"Babo Tiff..." Jessica looked at the hastily Tiffany and turned her heels to get her shower.
 
Within five minutes, Tiffany was already on Jessica bed rolling out of boredom. 
 
"Jessie! What's taking you so long! Faster come out!"
 
....
 
Five minutes later.
 
"Jessie! Quickly shower and come out!"
 
...
 
Another five minutes.
 
"Jessie baby I miss you already!"
 
...
 
Five more minutes later.
 
"Jessie~ Jessie~ I want hug hug and kiss! Come out now!" Tiffany whined loudly. The shower door clicked but was not heard by Tiffany as she was too loud. Jessica crept towards the bed in her bathrobe and crawled onto it. 
 
"What do you want baby?" Jessica put on her seductive smirk and hover over Tiffany.. her cleavage was in Tiffany's view. 
 
"E-er nothing.." Tiffany gulped nervously at the seductive sight in front of her. When Tiffany was enjoying the y body of her girlfriend, she lifted her body a little to see more of it but Jessica rolled over and got out the bed. "Jessie~ don't tease me like this!" Tiffany complaint as she realized she was fooled. 
 
"Merong!" Jessica stuck her tongue at Tiffany and went in her walk-in closet to get dress. She wore a baby blue silky night gown for the night and lay on the bed beside the pretending-to-be-angry Tiffany. "Aigoo my girlfriend is such a baby. Stop sulking and hug me now." Tiffany scooped closer to Jessica and wrapped her arms around her waist. Jessica returned the hug by encircling her arms around Tiffany's neck. "Good girl," Jessica compliment with a victorious grin. "And goodnight, my baby." She pecked on Tiffany lips and drift off to dreamland. 
 
"Goodnight, my love." Tiffany whispered and joined Jessica in their new found dreamland. 
 
 
 
 
====
 
A/N: Scream!!! Scream for JeTi! They are official! Yay!!!! Fortunately, or unfortunately, this fic has not come to an end yet! We still have Taecyeon to handle remember? Alright then see ya'll soon! <3
 
 
JETI!!!!!! <3