Trouble

Friends with lust
Sorry guys!! I know I have been missing for very long! This time I'm back for good and I'm going to finish this fic. Many had happened, let's not live in the past...
 
Now let's have a short recap (since I figured many would have forgotten what this story is all about)
 
 
After Tiffany witnessed the scene of Jessica and taecyeon together, she misunderstood the whole situation and ran away without leaving any trace. That was until she was drunk on day at a bar and unintentionally went back to the apartment she and Jessica shared. 
 
==
Back to the present 
 
"I wish Pany would come back soon," Sunny sighed as she entered the house alongside with her Taeyeon. 
 
"We are not the only one hoping for that, bunny. Let's go and find Jessica and feed her something before she faints somewhere." the short continued  followed by her lover's sigh. The duo knew there weren't much place Jessica would be at as she does not like to move around. It's just in her bedroom or Tiffany's. They tried Jessica's room and to no avail she wasn't there. 
 
"Sica-ah, let's feed y-" Taeyeon started and the sight before them made her and her lover's jaw dropped to storey one. 
 
"YAHHHHHHH!!!!!" The duo quickly came back to their senses and raced toward the figure that had been missing all these while. They shook, pinched, hit, touched, caressed the sleeping Tiffany to make sure that the Tiffany is really physically back home. The shorter pull her best friend up for a hug but failed miserably due to the death grip of the sleeping girl beside Tiffany. 
 
"Hmm..?" Tiffany slowly woke up from her dreamland with her baby as she felt like a piece of meat being pulled at two direction. Without the excited duo knowing, they had woken up the sleeping devil. Tiffany looked back at her devilish angel beloved and jumped in shock. "Yah two of you! Run before it's too late!" She muttered the best she could while looking carefully at the girl with murderous glare. 
 
The short duo finally understood what Tiffany meant and dashed out of the room, not forgetting to close the door shut. The devilish angel growled lowly and was ready to pound at the two short intruders when Tiffany pinned her down in hope to calm the raging angel. 
 
"Hey hey babe, chill, calm down!" Tiffany shouted but the girl heard nothing and continued growling. "Jessie!" Tiffany tried again, but got the same response. Tiffany finally got an idea, she headed straight down and crashed on Jessica's lips. However, being still in HellSica mode, Jessica bit down hard on the other poor girl's lips. "Ahhh..!!" a muffled scream was heard. It was until Jessica tasted iron then she realized what she had done to her dear dear girlfriend. 
 
"Oh my helly god! I'm sorry Tiff baby! I.... I could not control myself! Let me take a look at what I have done to you.." Jessica lifted Tiffany's chin with an apologetical expression. "I'm so sorry.." chains of apology followed as Jessica examined the redhead's lower lips that could not stop bleeding. 
 
"It's fine baby," Tiffany replied with a satisfied grin. "Don't worry, the bleeding will stop soon," she continued and pulled Jessica in for a hug. "Instead, I am really happy! I managed to bring my lovable angel back with my own power! Isn't that great?" Tiffany excitedly declared with caressing the blonde hair. 
 
"Why you little... I have hurt you! Why are you not even an inch angry at me? Are you crazy?!" Jessica pulled back from the hug and touch on Tiffany's lower lip with her thumb with care. 
 
"Yes baby, I am crazy, crazily and madly in love with you. This is not your fault, you can't control it. I understand... But..." Tiffany shot Jessica with love from her eyes and caressed her jaw affectionately. 
 
"But what Tiff baby?"
 
"But... It looks like you have to take VERY tender care on this precious lips of mine from now on. I want... compensation! Yes compensation from you my love," Tiffany smirked evilly at Jessica. 
 
".... What compensation?" Jessica lowered her gaze nervously. What kind of compensation does Tiffany want. 
 
"Like I said, you have to take VERY tender care on this precious lips. To make it better..." Tiffany lifted Jessica chin with her index finger to look intensely at her. "I want you to kiss me the first thing in the morning and the last thing at night. Also..." Tiffany cheekily winked at the blonde and continued, "that simply means that we are going to have to share the same bed. Every. Single. Day." she wiggled her eyebrows playfully at Jessica. "Got it baby?" Tiffany leaned in for a peck on Jessica lips. 
 
"Oh... Got it.." Jessica blushed at the thought of sleeping together with Tiffany from then on. How precious is the girl in front of her. 
 
"Okay! Good then. Let me clean the blood off first before meeting the shorties," Tiffany shifted her body out of Jessica's arm but was held back. 
 
"I think that is the least I could do for you baby," Jessica held Tiffany face sensually and leaned in. She and gently on the wounded area trying to soothed the pain and stop it from bleeding. She then inserted her tongue into Tiffany's mouth to all over the wet cavern. Which in return, earn her a few light moans. When things were about the get heated, she ended the 'cleaning' with a peck on the red head lips. "There you go, as pretty as ever," Jessica hooked onto Tiffany arm and dragged her out of the door. 
 
"YAHHHHH!!!! PANY-AH!!!!" The short and shorter hugged Tiffany immediately after seeing her. "We miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!" Sunny whined cutely while hugging her best friend. 
 
"Okay, both of you have hugged enough. Now get away from my girlfriend," a possessive voice echo the living room chillingly. 
 
==
 
Taeyeon called Yuri to informed her about the good news and the call was quickly ended with Yuri saying that she would be heading down to the JeTi apartment with Krystal. That was just how ecstatic Yuri was. 
 
The four friends had their dinner brought by Taeyeon and Sunny, and soon, the Yul-Krys couple appeared outside the door.
 
"Tiffany unnie!! You are finally back!" Krystal and Yuri took turns in hugging the said girl as well as other girls in the room. "You have no idea how devastated, no, scratch that, even devastated is an understatement for what my unnie was when you were gone!" Krystal illustrated how Jessica was during the past weeks. They were now back on the dining table. 
 
"Yah, krys, stop there!" The flustered Jessica quickly demanded out of shame. 
 
"Hey why, Tiffany unnie should know all these. Oh by the way, as I was saying, my unnie did not eat, unless we force her to. It was to the point that all of us thought she was going to faint of hunger even before you come back." Jessica buried her face with both of her palms. "Moreover, she was either full with tears or emptied without emotions. I have never seen my unnie like this before." Jessica buried her face deeper into her palms. Like as if it would help. 
 
"Jessie, you like me that much?" Tiffany teased the embarrassed girl while poking on her sides. "Aigoo, looks like it would be difficult to leave you again." She jokingly commented while continuing poking on Jessica's side. 
 
"Yah! Tiffany Hwang! Don't you dare leave me ever ever again! You will see no end to it, I guarantee you!" Jessica glared murderously at Tiffany. Tiffany quickly raised both of her hands at the accusation and nodded continuously. "Aigoo, such a cutie!" Jessica pinched Tiffany cheeks as she found the sight too cute to resist. 
 
"Talk about bipolar..." Yuri mumbled but was replied with a glare from the devilish angel. 
 
==
 
"Tiff baby, let's have a couple phone! I like the new iPhone 6s.. Let's get this color!" Jessica nudged Tiffany with their linked arms while pointing on the white color phone. They are currently shopping in a mall. Since Tiffany threw her phone inside the bin, Jessica insisted they need to have it replace to contact her anytime and anywhere. 
 
"I want rose gold!" Tiffany eyes brightened at the enticing color. Pink is always the color for Tiffany. Anything with pink is her life quote. 
 
"But Tiff baby, I want this!" Jessica continued pointing at the phone which is silver in color. "Pleaseeeeee," Jessica swung Tiffany hands back and forth cutely to persuade her. And how is it possible for Tiffany to resist such action and the cute expression Jessica had on her face? 
 
"Alright then.. Things I do for love. I'm sorry pink god! Tiffany look up the ceiling of the gadget store dramatically. 
 
"Thank you my pretty baby~" Jessica stole a kiss from Tiffany when she saw the worker was processing their payment for the phones. Tiffany cheered up immediately after the magical kiss.   
 
 
==
 
Tiffany and Jessica exited the store and heard....
 
"Hey pretty redhead hottie!" 
 
Uh oh! Tiffany turned around and saw a familiar brunette skipping happily toward her. 
 
"Hey you still remember me? From yesterday? At the bar, you know the one you kissed?" The brunette questioned excitedly, not paying attention to a certain girl standing next to the redhead, shooting her with deadly glares. 
 
"Er.. er...." Tiffany wanted to say something but her fuming girlfriend is making her anxious as hell.
 
 Without waiting for a reply, the brunette quickly added. "Hey! I never got to introduce myself. My name is Bora! What happened to you yesterday? What was the kiss-and-run for?"
 
Tiffany have never feel so small before, her mind is spinning for a reply. "Oh hi bora! Er.. It was nice meeting you! Now may you excuse me! Thank you!!!!" Tiffany used her fastest speed to drag Jessica along with her and escaped the scene before it turns ugly. 
 
"YAH! Tiffany Hwang Miyoung! Was it her?! Was she the one who left that freakin' lipstick stain on your lips last night?!" Jessica used her index finger to jab harshly on Tiffany's left chest. 
 
HellSica is unleashed.…