Run

Friends with lust
"Dad, uncle Jung, stop doing that." Tiffany rolled her eyes while placing her right arm around Jessica's shoulder. The two said man continued wiggling their eyebrows playfully at the couple. 
 
"Aigoo, when did my daughter grow into this matured lady? How long have you two been together? How did you ask her to be your girlfriend?" Mr Hwang went to take a seat on Tiffany's left and bombarded her with never ending questions. 
 
"Oh my precious daughter, I knew long ago that you swing the other way that is why I introduce you to Yuri but who knew she was interested in our baby Jung. That's not the point. Tell daddy how did you two end up together? Did you ask her or did she ask you? Do you love her seriously? Does she treat you nicely? How is she as a girlfriend?" The other dad went to sit on his daughter's right and blunted out chain of questions to his irritated daughter. 
 
"Dad!" The couple screamed. 
 
"Ask one question at a time! How am I suppose to answer them like this?" Tiffany face-palmed herself. 
 
Passenger leaving for Jeju Island, Fight number KE220, please proceed to the plane now. Thank you. 
 
"There, we need to go now. Let's talk about this some other time," Jessica spoke quickly and dashed to the plane with Tiffany hand in hand leaving their question-filled father behind. 
 
==
 
"The flight will take about 1hours and 5minutes. Let's sleep baby," Jessica immediately rest her head on Tiffany shoulder and wrap her arms around Tiffany right arm like a bolster. 
 
"Alright, goodnight my love. Sleep well," Tiffany stayed up to ensure that Jessica could sleep well during the flight. She ended up placing her hand on Jessica head so it would not fall off Tiffany shoulder. The redhead looked out the window, the clear sky is a contrast to her mind. Things happened too quickly that Tiffany was having a hard time to grasp it. It had been three days but Tiffany still could not bring herself to believe that Jessica was hers and they are official. Does Jessica really belong to her now? Or was she just physically hers? Maybe her heart was still at some other person's hand... No she should not think like this of Jessica. She should trust Jessica, she should. Before her mind could multiple the complications, the pilot had announced the landing of the plane. 
 
"Jessie, baby, wake up. We are here," Tiffany pecked on Jessica crowned. Jessica slowly removed her head from Tiffany's shoulder. "Wow baby, this is probably the first time you are awake so quickly. This deserve a celebration!" Tiffany teased. 
 
"Meanie.." Jessica could only pout cutely at the teasing. Tiffany smiled brightly at her and pecked on her forehead sweetly to make up for her girlfriend. 
 
==
 
"Can we stop? This is the fifth time already!" Jessica whined. "I'm tired!" They have been rehearsing for the event tomorrow which is the announcement of the next CEO of Jung Enterprise and Hwang Co. that was held at Jeju Island. The limousine drove them straight to the convention hall for rehearsal as their dad said it was better to get this done earlier. 
 
"Tshh weak daughter. Fine, that's all for today. Thank you!" Mr. Jung thanked the staff who were helping up with the rehearsal and dismissed them. 
 
"Huff, finally," Tiffany and Jessica crashed on the floor beside each other. 
 
"Get up weaklings, let's go for dinner!" Both fathers pulled their drained daughter up and dragged them to a nearby restaurant. 
 
 
 
Their respective meals had arrived and they were halfway through a comfortable silent meal until...
 
"Have you girls kissed?" Mr. Jung asked teasingly. 
 
"How about something naughtier?" Mr. Hwang joined in. 
 
"...."
 
"Jessie, have you lose your appetite?" Tiffany placed her utensil onto the table. 
 
"You bet, bab- Tiff." She put down her utensil as well. 
 
"Woo! Were you about to called Tiffany baby my dear daughter?" 
 
"Dad! I'm going now. Bye Mr. Hwang!" Jessica took Tiffany's hand and flagged a cab back to their shared hotel room. 
 
==
 
Back in the hotel room, Tiffany had fell asleep while waiting for Jessica to come out from the shower. She was exhausted from the continuous rehearsal the whole afternoon. She had something to tell Jessica when she was out but... She fell asleep.
 
Seeing that Tiffany was sleeping soundly, Jessica did not have the heart to wake her up. She soon joined Tiffany on the bed back hugging her. Although it has been only a few days into their relationship, Tiffany had became Jessica's personal bolster that she couldn't fall asleep with. 
 
"Don't leave me baby, I love you." Tiffany mumbled in her sleep. 
 
 
 
The next morning
 
The constant ringing doorbell woke both tangled girls from their slumber. 
 
"Baby, open the door," Jessica pushed Tiffany away from her in annoyance. The dejected girl marched her way to the door preparing her vocal cords to scream at whoever was making a din in the morning. 
 
"Morning Pany!" The short and shorter couple greeted Tiffany and ran into the room. Good thing they were dressed. 
 
"Sica-ah! Greet Miss Sunshine already!" The Dandyu couple jumped on the bed repeatedly. 
 
"Today is the last they will see each other..." Tiffany muttered to herself. She knew better than anyone to wake her girlfriend up... like this. The last time she did that, she was chased around the building by HellSica. "I'm sorry, I will pay you guys a visit," Tiffany silently prayed for her two friends. 
 
Like on cue, Jessica rose up from her bed and sent her deadliest-of-the-deadliest glare at the excited kids on her bed. 
 
"Do you girls have a dead wish?" HellSica is coming...
 
Tiffany pulled Taeyeon and Sunny off the bed and out of the room, slamming the door shut. The moment she turned her head, Jessica was right behind her. 
 
"Tiffany Hwang Mi Young, get the hell out of there NOW."
 
"No baby, they are our friends! Calm down!" Tiffany persuaded HellSica. To no avail, HellSica pushed Tiffany away from the door and the poor girl fell on the floor with a loud thud. Jessica quickly rushed beside the defeated girl. Tiffany subdued HellSica, achievement unlocked.
 
"Ohmytiff! Are you okay?" Jessica carried Tiffany to the couch. 
 
"Morning baby, good to have you back." Tiffany grinned at the guilty girl and hugged her tightly. They stayed that way for a moment before Tiffany pulled away from the hug and peck gently on Jessica's lip. "Now I need to get those two shorties in. Let's see what reason they have to disturb my princess sleep," Tiffany patted on Jessica head and went to open the door. 
 
"Morning Pany! Morning Sica!" Taeyeon and Sunny greeted both girls and sat at the couch across them. 
 
"Morning, What's up with you two?" Tiffany hugged Jessica on her side to calm her down.
 
"Oh! We just arrived and we thought you want to have breakfast before the event!" Taeyeon suggested happily. 
 
"Breakfast?! You wake me up because of breakfast?!" Jessica blood started boiling again. 
 
"Sure, just give us a moment and we would be out," Tiffany soothed on Jessica arms and pulled her to wash up. 
 
 
At the event
 
The door opened revealing the soon-to-be CEO of Jung Enterprise and Hwang Co. Tiffany had a pink mini dress with a bow across her waist and Jessica was wearing a silky black long dress. The guests had their jaws dropped and the reporters were snapping non-stop that it was blinding but someone in the hall was beyond shocked. Tiffany and Jessica made their way to the stage beside their fathers. 
 
"Good afternoon everyone. I'm the new CEO of Jung Enterprise, Jessica Jung."
 
"Good afternoon, I am Tiffany Hwang, the new CEO of Hwang Co." 
 
They proceed to make their speech on how they feel as the CEO, where are they going to lead the companies to and their future plans. 
 
They were told to mingle with the guests which are their stakeholders: business partner, investors and clients, therefore, they could not stick together with each other. Taeyeon and Sunny were in their own world on a table. There was not much things secretary could do anyway. 
 
After some time of smiling and non-stop shaking of hands, Tiffany walked out of the hall to get some fresh air. As she was making her way out, she caught sight of a couple hugging. 
 
A couple...? That lady was wearing a black dress which looks like what Jessica was wearing. 
 
That guy... Ohmygod. This is not freaking happening. That guy was Taecyeon, that bastard. Tiffany's smile dropped, heart fell, legs weak. Why was Jessica and Taecyeon hugging? She turned around quickly and ran out as quickly as her legs could take her to flag a taxi back to her hotel. 
 
Right... Who was she to think that Jessica would actually fall for her? She was nothing but Jessica... Jessica was everything someone wishes to have. She was insanely perfect, no argument was needed. These few days were nothing but beautiful dreams that would stay in her memory bittersweetly. Her heart hurts, no it was an understatement. It felt like someone was playing tug-a-war with her heart, pulling on both ends of it. It pained her so much that she wished she could remove her heart from her system. 
 
Her vision was blurred, she pulled out a bill, more than enough to pay for her ride home and continue running back to their hotel room. That liquid called tears could not stop flowing down, she was definite that she had asked it to stop countless times already. She packed her luggage briefly and exit the room quickly to book a cab. She had decided that she could not stay here any longer. She wanted Jessica to be happy. She wanted to tell Jessica that it was okay, she was okay and all she cared was Jessica happiness. It's true. But she cannot do it now. She has to get out of here, anywhere that does not remind her of the blonde. She must have been looking like a mess that even the taxi driver had offered her napkins. Not just one or two. The tears was unstoppable. 
 
She texted someone before boarding the plane and disposed it in the bin.
 
It's not too late to get out of this yet Tiffany. You would be fine soon. She thought before the plane took off.
 
 
 
 
==
 
A/N: Sorry to break your heart! I broke mine too 3 But drama is a must! And this is what happened when insecurity becomes a . Tiffany ran away... How would the people left behind react?