Comfort

Friends with lust

"Jessie?" Tiffany arrived in their apartment expecting to see a blonde in their living room but she was nowhere to be seen. She then walked towards Jessica's room which is oppoisite hers. *Knock knock*

"Jessie?"

"Come in," a quivered voice was heard. Tiffany raised her eyebrow but without needing to be told twice to open the black modern door. She walked towards Jessica who was on her bed face burried deep into her pillow.  She sat beside the crying Jessica and watch her best friend cry, she finally couldn't hold back her tears anymore. The blonde then looked up and wiped her tears. "Hey, why are you crying too?" she asked with concern. "What's the thing you want to tell me?" Jessica rubbed Tiffany's back softly hoping that she will open up and tell her what's going on with her while her tears continue flowing.

"You say first, what's the issue that you need me home?" Tiffany finally spoke giving Jessica a little smile to assure her.

"Well, T.. Taecyeon broke up with me," the blonde had a hard time calling the guy's name that broke her heart but still she still loves him a lot.

"Ohmygosh Jessie, you serious? Well, looks like what I said earlier today has come true... Nick-oppa broke up with me too.." Tiffany stared at Jessica with wide eyes and trailed off at the end of the sentence.

"WHAT?! Okay... This it is," Jessica stood up making Tiffany confused. "This is a call for our girls' night," walking towards their wine rack but none of the wine seems statisfying at the moment until her eyes landed on the cabinet. "Okay, it is you then," she took that transparent bottle in her room coupled with two cups. She then pour the liquid inside the cup. "Tiff! Let's drink these frustration away!" Jessica held the cup toward Tiffany placing the bottle on her nightstand and opposite of Tiffany.

Tiffany jaw dropped when she see the bottle. "Jessie! Vodka?! Seriously? Are you really planning to drink until you sleep till next year?" 

"Come on, wine does not have any effect on us now".

Tiffany thought for awhile, "you're right. We will drink and let it all out! Cheers!"

"That's the way! Cheers!"

After a few more rounds of alcohol, the two bestfriends are giggling and spinning while shouting "I love him soooooo much!", "why us?", "WHYYYYYYYYY?" and blah, blah, blah expressing their heartbreaks and cry over and over again after remembering their breakup. Bipolar much. One minute they are giggling, shouting and next they are crying. 

"You know Tiff? Taecyeon had been cheating on me!!!! How can I not realized it?" the blonde said with a high pitch voice with occassion hiccups.

"Hahahahaha Taecyeon cheated on you. Nickhun-oppa said that I boring the hell out of him and didn't want to continue the relationship anymore.." 

"Hahaha he said you are boring Tiff. But am I not pretty enough?! Why does Taec-oppa cheat on me?!" with that the drunk Tiffany hover above Jessica and tilt her head while observing the blonde.

"You have pretty brown eyes that is so captivating, perfectly shaped nose, defined jawline, flawless skin and your lips..." Tiffany stared hard at Jessica lips to find a description but she found herself leaning in and Jessica closed her eyes. Closer and closer. When their lips met, TIffany moved her lips and nibbled Jessica's lips. "Mhmm, so kissable." When Jessica opened her eyes, it's no longer filled with sadness and fixated her gaze on TIffany.. with lust. Jessica lifted her hands and wrap it around Tiffany's neck and pulled her down. Their lips connect again this time more aggressively as both of them wre lost in lust. Pull one another's hair, deepening their kiss, and biting. Then they proceed into doing things that leaves their in their birthday suit...

 

 

A/N: here you go! Chapter 2 :D don't expect any inappropiate your byuns!

I know i know it's boring. Sorry T_T i will try to make a more interesting.

Comment & Subscribe. Thanks!

Thanks for subscribing and commenting. 

Special thanks to Imissome1 and pinkahollic for the comments! <3