The Plan

Friends with lust
Tiffany was hurt. 
 
She was hurt when she heard the door to their apartment shut close. 
 
She knows this is just the beginning of the miserable heartache program she signed herself for. 
 
She didn't blame Jessica because she knew the blonde too well. When a problem arise, she runs. Not physically, since she knows, we knows Jessica Jung never run. She avoid the problem in fear of facing the music. Fear of the worst and thought the problem will fade away.. slowly. She switched channel to channel of the television in the living room that she has no interest in. The redhead took her phone and scrolled to Sunny contact to send her a text. Simply, "I confessed to Jessica and she left the apartment."
 
She decided it is time to take action on the guy that hurt her, indirectly. Well, what's the difference, Jessica's problem is hers too she thought. She grabbed her car key on her way out of the apartment while coming out with a plan in her get back to Taecyeon. 
 
 
==
 
Two brunettes were screaming and pushing one another roughly while engaging on their new toy.. The Xbox One! Two of them were game nerds. They have a wide range of consoles. Collection of Playstation 1-4 and Vita, Wii & Wii U, Xbox, Xbox 360 and handheld games like Nintendo DS when Sunny got bored in office and played it without the knowledge of her boss. Heck, they even have a mini museum of old modals of consoles in the corner of their living room. When Xbox One news was released, they quickly called the store they usually buy their gadgets on to reserve two sets for them. One to play, another to be place at their mini museum. 
 
*BEEP*
-Message from Fany- 
 
Sunny paused the game and read the content meanwhile an irritated and whiny Taeyeon was surfaced as her game was interrupted. She was at the brim of winning! She stopped whining when Sunny tilted her Samsung Note 3 towards Taeyeon direction. Yes, they are IT nerds as well. The difference was Sunny is a Samsung fan while Taeyeon has her eternally love for Apple. Taeyeon gasped when she read the message. Like on cue, the two frowned together. What are they going to do to help Tiffany? They cannot find Jessica and grab her to love Tiffany. They also cannot grab Jessica and bring her to a witch to brainwashed her. This is challenging. If only it was as easy as a match on their game they thought. Sunny called Tiffany to visit them and they will sort this out together. Awhile later, the shorter among the shorties was replied an okay. They are both short. The shorter was only 2cm shorter than the short but still short. So they are the short and shorter. Sunny put her phone down and resume the game when Taeyeon was still in daze. 
 
"You cheat!" When the victory music encore around the room which snapped Taeyeon out of her daze. The short pointed her index finger accusingly at the shorter followed by crossing her arms angrily.
 
"It is not my fault that you are daydreaming! Alright, don't be mad. I'm sorry," the shorter apologize when she saw the way short was acting. She leaned in to peck on Taeyeon lips. 
 
"Better?" Taeyeon shook her head. Sunny leaned in to meet Taeyeon's lips again. This time lingering longer. 
 
"Better?" She got the same answer from Taeyeon. She shrugged and scooped closer to the childish adult. She cupped Taeyeon's chin and leaned in for a full kiss. She Taeyeon's lower lips hinting the short to part her lips but was declining. She decided to take things to her hands. She draw circle with her thumb on Taeyeon's waist and bit on her lips. The short finally parted her lips to gasped and shorter slipped her pink muscle into the short inviting mouth. Taeyeon finally gave in and returned the kiss. Just when things were about to turned in a hot session, the doorbell echoed around the house indicating an Pink monster intruder is right outside their apartment. Taeyeon groaned from disapproval when Sunny broke the passionate kiss and stood up to answer the door. 
 
"Wow, I think I am interrupting someone's session," Tiffany stated and point to her lips. Sunny lips were swollen and bright red. It didn't need a genius to know what they were doing before Tiffany's invasion.
 
"Obviously!" Taeyeon rolled Tiffany eyes and lifted her arms dramatically. Tiffany courteously returned Taeyeon her gesture - roll eyes too. 
 
"So.. Fany-ah, what happened?" Sunny went straight to the point. Tiffany spent the next half an hour to tell the couple what happened in the mall and the car park. After Tiffany had finished her oh-so-tragic-ending story, the couple pat Tiffany on the shoulder and gave words of encouragement. 
 
"I'm sorry to hear that.. But there is nothing we can do to make Jessica fall for you. I mean we are not wizard. That is something you have to work on yourself," Sunny stated the obvious and smirked to her continuation. "However, there is something we can do about. About a certain guy who broke our dearest Sica's heart." Sunny motioned Taeyeon and Tiffany to come closer and she explained the plan in details. The two listener had "Whoo" and "Whaa" along the explanation. Sunny Lee lived up to her reputation of The Brain again. 
 
 
 
==
 
 
A/N: Tada! I'm back! School starts and life is back to boring. I'm sorry but I'm not a fan of schooling. School = boredom. Oops for being a bad influence.
 
AND!!!!!
 
Tiffany is not going to give Jessica up so easily! Gogo Fany!