Revelation

Friends with lust
"Look forward to working with you, Hwang," Mr. Jung stood up from his seat to stretch out his arms for a handshake. 
 
"Looking forward to work with you too, Jung," Mr. Hwang return the handshake. 
 
"Dad and uncle, can you knock it out? Its not like this is the first time we are working together," Jessica said bluntly. 
 
"My dear daughter, this is business culture. Learn it," Mr. Jung spoke coldly. Now we know where did Jessica's coldness come from. 
 
"Stop kidding both of you!" Mr. Hwang said while laughing at the father-daughter interaction. Jung Enterprise and Hwang Co. have been partners since their fathers' time and Mr. Jung and Mr. Hwang had been very close friend since birth this explains how Jessica and Tiffany met however, they only got close when they went to the same high school. They had known one another for too long therefore, no one could understand them better than the two. 
 
Jung Enterprise and Hwang Co. were two of the most recognize companies in Korea. Many other companies were dying to partner with them but they only stick to one another since they trust each other very much just like brothers. Everyone was trying to find out who the Heiress were but Tiffany and Jessica were not known to the public as they did not want that kind of attention so, they told their dads to keep them out of the public as much as possible. However, their fathers thought that it was the right time to reveal their daughters identity since they were already adults and were all ready to take over the company.In two more weeks time, they would be revealed as the heiress. It was predicted that boys will be flooding the companies' lobby just to get the heiresses attention.  
 
"Ah, my dear daughter sica-ah, can you do daddy a favor?" Mr. Jung asked Jessica with puppy eyes. What a bipolar. One minute he was speaking coldly and another he was acting cute. Again, we know where Jessica's bipolar is from. 
 
"What dad?" the blonde stared at her father weirdly. "and stop that expression please."
 
"Do you remember Kwon family? The daughter Kwon Yuri? She is very fond of you and want to ask you out. This is why I'm here doing this face to persuade you to go out with her. Just once please my dear! Your mum have been nagging me on this. Please my dear daughter Sooyeonie?" Mr. Jung fist his hands and place it below his chin in attempt to persuade her daughter. Tiffany who was in the room too had her attention on the topic.
 
"Kwon Yuri wants to ask Jessie out? Why?" Tiffany thought to herself. 
 
"You serious dad? You are asking me to go out with a girl? A girl?! What's wrong with you and mum? You want your daughter to swing another way and like girls?" Jessica look at her dad with a questioning face. "And really. Stop that face. It's so annoying." Tiffany heard what she said and frowned. Not that part about Mr. Jung face being annoying but the part where Jessica dislike the idea of liking/dating a girl. 
 
"Aigoo, my precious. Gay or not you are my daughter. Please just this once! I don't want to be nagged by your mum anymore and Kwon Yuri is a fine lady. You will like her. Also, if you agree to go out with her, I can stop making this face. It annoys me too." Mr. Jung begged Jessica again. 
 
"Okay fine. Just stop that face at once. But I'm not promising to be nice. You know me well daddy, I'm not very nice to strangers," she smirked. Of course. Being the Ice Princess, she will never be friendly to strangers. On top of that, she has this cold aura that can freeze anybody at sight. 
 
"Very well, I have already given her your number anyway," Mr. Jung smirked at Jessica back. Whoo, counterattack. "I'm sure she will contact you very soon. Bye my dear daughter," Mr. Jung smiled brightly and left the office with Mr. Hwang. 
 
"Bye Jessica and bye my Mi Young!," Mr. Hwang said before leaving the office. 
 
"Guess I will head back to my office now. Bye Jessie, Sunny let's go," Tiffany said coldly pulling Sunny with her. 
 
"Hey Tiff, why don't we have lunch together with Sunny and Taeyeon?" Jessica suggested as she found Tiffany behavior very strange. *BEEP* indicating a message had just arrived. Who is the receiver? Jessica of course. 
 
From: 010-xxxx-xxxx
Hello Jessica, this is Kwon Yuri. Our family had dinner together if you remember. I'm asking if you are free this weekend and we can enjoy a meal together? 
 
Tiffany looked over Jessica shoulder as she was curious of the sender of the message. She read the first line and sighed. "I think it's okay. I have got plenty of work to do in my office. Right Sunny?" Tiffany shot Sunny a glare. 
 
"Y..yes. Of course. We have like the table full of work. We should go now," Sunny said quickly as she was scared of Tiffany intense glare. 
 
"Bye, Taeyeon," Tiffany said before pulling Sunny with her leading them to the lift. Sunny mouthed Taeyeon "it's okay! I got this." and beamed a bright smile at Taeyeon. Jessica was thinking of how to reply Kwon Yuri and didn't realize Tiffany and Sunny left. 
 
"Eh? Where are they?" Jessica looked around the room trying to find two of her friend. 
 
"Went off. They said they have plenty of work to do in the office." Taeyeon mumbled sadly. "My bunny," she pouted and left the room and back to her working table. 
 
 
==
 
Sunny was behind the steering wheel while Tiffany was sitting on the passenger seat quietly. Sunny kept stealing glances at Tiffany because it was almost impossible to see a quiet Tiffany. 
 
"Fany-ah, what's wrong with you?"
 
"What's wrong with me?"
 
"Yes, what is wrong with you? Why are you so quiet. This is so unusual." 
 
"I don't know... I'm so confused right now.."
 
"It's okay. We will sort this over lunch," Sunny pulled over at a nearest restaurant. 
 
They settled on a table for two and order their meals. "Now shoot. What is bothering you? You wasted a chance for me to eat with my baby. This better be good," Sunny folded her arms and gave Tiffany a glare. What a role reversal. 
 
"Sunny.. You know just broke up with Nickhun right? But it seems like I have already got over him. It's so fast.. Like I wasn't even into him in the first place." Tiffany confessed giving Sunny a "help me" expression.
 
"Why did you get together with him then?" 
 
"I thought he was a good oppa and we seems to hit off well so I accepted him when he asked me to be his girlfriend. Well,  since Jessie was busy dating and  I was bored too, so I thought why not?" Tiffany looked at Sunny hoping that she knows what's wrong. 
 
"So you got together with him not because you like/love him? It was because you were bored and Jessica was too busy to spend time with you? Then I can conclude that you were really not into him in the first place. You used him as an entertainment but instead, you bore him and he broke up with you. Nice work there Fany-ah," Sunny knew something was wrong between both of them. There weren't any sparks when both of them were together and Tiffany doesn't talk about Nickhun as well. 
 
"But I cried when he broke up with me!" Tiffany defended herself.
 
"You cried either because you are sad that you lost a good oppa as a friend or you are too prideful to be dump," Sunny stated like a matter of fact. "From as much as I know you, you are just too prideful." 
 
"I guess you are right.. No wonder I don't feel fun around him that's why I bore him until he dumped me.." Tiffany concluded her feelings for Nickhun. "Another thing Sunny.. I'm not sure if I'm suppose to tell you though," Tiffany bit her lips and brace herself to say what she was going to say next.
 
"Just tell me. I just unlocked your big mystery about your feelings for Nickhun. I can solve another one too," Sunny started eating when their food arrived. 
 
"This is about Jessica. That night after we got dumped... Wehads*x" Tiffany quickly mumbled her last few words. *cough cough* Sunny choked on her food when she heard that. 
 
"You and Jessica what?! It's okay. You don't have to repeat that. I heard it. It is just.. Ohmygod. What happened?" Sunny composed herself and ushered Tiffany to continue. 
 
"We were sad so we drank a little too much and it just happened. This is not the main point I'm telling you well maybe it is but it's not. I have no idea what I'm saying now. Anyway, she requested that we forgot what happened that night and continue become friends... And I feel kind of disappointed? Sad? I don't know. And that morning after we did 'it' my heart couldn't stop beating quickly whenever she touches me or get too close me. I think I'm going crazy here. What's wrong with me?" Sunny had her jaw dropped. This is too much for her to take in for a day, she wiped her lips before speaking. 
 
"You know what Tiffany? I think it's safe to say that you have fallen for Jessica," Sunny started and received a gasp from Tiffany. "Don't panic. Listen to what I got to say first. If someone makes your heart race, it definitely means that you had a thing for that person. The situation earlier.. You were jealous. Jealous about Kwon Yuri since she is going to have a dinner date with Jessica. You were upset because Jessica agreed with the idea of dining with Kwon Yuri. You got worse when you saw the message Jessica received was from Yuri. Does this makes sense to you?" Tiffany was quiet again. 
 
"I like Jessie? That's why I don't like it when Jessie said that she doesn't like girls? And when she mentioned that she is still trying to get over Taecyeon I was upset? I got excited when Jessie asked me out for dinner even though I know it's a friendly one. This makes sense now." Tiffany nodded her head agreeing with Sunny and herself. Then she stood up abruptly. "I LIKE JESSIE?! MY BEST FRIEND?!" She is freaking out now so is Sunny. She stood up as well but to push Tiffany down to sit again. 
 
"Don't have to announce to the whole world about your new discovery. You just have to confirm your feelings. It is just attractions or love," Sunny said trying to calm Tiffany down. 
 
"But Sunny, I don't swing that way. I mean the last time I check, I was still straight," This made Sunny roll her eyes at  Tiffany.
 
"Do you think I was born gay? I discovered it until I found Taeyeonie. I dated a few guys before too but I just can't seems to like them romantically," Tiffany nodded again. 
 
"This is too much to take in one day. Let's go back to office NOW," Tiffany said and left a few bills on the table enough to pay for their food dragging poor Sunny out of the restaurant. "I need a distraction now!!!" Tiffany then ran to her pink car and went in.
 
"OHMYGOD SUNNY. I LIKE JESSICA. A GIRL. MY BEST FRIEND. HOW GREAT." Tiffany exclaimed before she knocked her head on the car's window. 
 
 
 
 
A/N: Boo. Tiffany finally figured out her feelings! Yay! Don't mind me using Yuri's name to make Tiffany jealous. I don't want to use another group member's name. This is just GG. 
 
Another bomb dropped. Sooyoung is dating too. Like Yoona's dating news was not enough. /sigh but what can we do? If they are happy, we should too. ;)
 
Please tell me how you feel about this fic. E.g. Boring, fun, interest & etc. So that I can improve on it. 
I also have notice a few of you commenting consistently like my dear jessjung_dew, SoneSoul, eyelovegg, babystrawb3 and Jannys. Thanks for commenting. Love them, love you <3 also, to my silent reader out there, I hope you are enjoying this fic so far! :)
 
 
Till I update again! See ya soon <3