Find

Friends with lust
Now let's bring it back to 140.
 
 
 
 
A figure settled proudly on one of the table. His company was bought over by the Hwang Co. and was invited to the event. 
 
"Hey, who are you? I am Ok Taecyeon, Hwang Co. bought my company recently and invited me here," he introduced himself cockily and did not wait for a reply before talking to someone else on the table. 
 
It was all planned out. Sunny suggested Tiffany to crumble Taecyeon company so that he will regret treating Jessica like he did. Well, she did vowed to make him pay. She invited Taecyeon here to flaunt about her relationship with Jessica. Tiffany wanted to rub it on his face, she took his company and Jessica is happier without him. Who would have thought her plan would backfire her? 
 
As the door opened, revealing his ex-girlfriend and his new employer, he was beyond shock. It was like Oops, someone dumped the CEO of Jung Enterprise and his employer was none other than Tiffany Hwang. He needed to get his precious Jessica back... so he broke up with Angel by merely a text. What a jerk. 
 
After the CEO speeches, Tiffany and Jessica went separated ways to meet their stakeholders. He saw Jessica head out of the hall, this is my chance he thought and followed Jessica. 
 
"Jessica! Jessica, can we talk?" Taecyeon ran and grabbed Jessica by her wrist to stop her from walking away. 
 
"Let me go, now," Jessica had Tiffany now. She was not a bit interested in talking to this guy in front of her. 
 
Like a gifted chance, Taecyeon saw Tiffany walking out of the hall. He turned Jessica so that her back would be facing Tiffany and hugged her. 
 
"Jessica, I miss you. I broke up with Angel after that day I saw you. Please come back to me," he faked a sob and hugged her tighter. Jessica wanted to push him away but she couldn't. Not because she does not want to. She was so much weaker compared to the buff Taecyeon. Taecyeon finally let her go when he saw Tiffany running away from them. 
 
"Look Taecyeon, there is nothing between us anymore. I have Tiffany now. If you want, we can still be friends but nothing more. Excuse me," Jessica walked away from Taecyeon and went back to the hall to find Tiffany. She drew the line between Taecyeon and her. She did it, she was over him! Jessica can finally tell Tiffany the three words freely, that she knew the redhead has been waiting to hear. 
 
To her dismay, she could not find Tiffany anywhere inside the hall. Thinking that Tiffany had retreated back to their room, she gave it a try. 
 
"Tiff!" Jessica unlocked the door hoping to be greeted by her eye smiling girlfriend. But no response. It is crazy how it has only been an hour since they had seen each other and she missed her already. "Baby~" She jogged to their shared room and walked into it. 
 
...
 
...
 
Tiffany's luggage that was lying near the wardrobe was gone and the clothes were scattered around the wardrobe like someone had packed it in a rush. "No way..." Jessica dialed to Tiffany but she could not reached her. She quickly called Taeyeon hoping that she knew where Tiffany had gone. 
 
Jess: Taengoo! Do you know where Tiff went?" 
 
Taeyeon: Sica-ah! What's go- 
 
Sunny snatched the phone away from Taeyeon and replied on her behalf. 
 
Sunny: What have you done to Fany?
 
Jess: What? What have I done?
 
Taeyeon: Sica, I think it is better if we meet up now. Where are you?
 
Jess: Okay... I'm in my hotel room. 
 
Taeyeon: Okay. 
 
With that, Taeyeon hung up the phone. Jessica look around her surrounding. It is so empty... Miserably empty. The doorbell rang and Jessica hurried to open it thinking that it was Tiffany who had played a prank on her. 
 
"What did you do to Fany, Jessica?" It was Tiffany's secretary. 
 
"I don't get what you mean! I came into this room and I could not find her! Do you know where she went?" Jessica held Taeyeon and Sunny hands wishing they know where Tiffany had left to. 
 
"Then what is this?" Sunny wiggled out of Jessica hold and took out her phone to show a text from Tiffany. 
 
[Sunny-ah.. Why did you not tell me how hurtful it would be.. It hurts too much, I hope I am not living. It hurts so much to know that she belongs to him again. I would have left this country by the time you see this message. Do me a favor, don't find me. Let me heal myself before facing her and give her my happiness.]
 
Jessica passed Sunny her phone and made a dash out of the room but Taeyeon caught her. 
 
"Where are you going?"
 
"I need to find Tiff!"
 
"Do you know where she go?"
 
"..."
 
"Tell me what happened so that I can help you, Sica-ah. Are you really back with Taecyeon?"
 
"What?! No! I'm not! I don't know why she-"
 
"Why she what? Do you remember something?"
 
"Oh no. Tiffany must have seen Taecyeon hugging me..." Jessica had her hand cupping . She did not know Tiffany would witness that unrequited scene, moreover, misunderstanding it.
 
"You and Taecyeon were hugging?! Of course she would ran away!" Sunny bursted. Tiffany was her closest person after Taeyeon and she would kill anyone who hurt any of them. 
 
"No! He wanted me back but I rejected him. I did not hug him back, he was too strong for me. I love Tiffany too much to do this to her! She was nothing but the best to me.. Why would I choose her over that guy? Right... I love Tiffany. I love her so much!" Jessica's legs gave way and she kneeled down on the floor wailing. "Help me find her, please." Jessica managed to plead with her quivered voice. Taeyeon and Sunny was astonished by the scene in front of them. They did not know Jessica would feel this much for Tiffany. 
 
"But she did not leave me anymore messages after that..." 
 
"Oh! Tiffany and I were playing the Find My Friend app on our iPhones few months back! Let me track her down!" Taeyeon quickly took out her phone and searched for Tiffany's phone. "She is at Jeju International Airport! Let's go!" Jessica wiped her tears, stood up immediately and took her friends' hand to make to the door. 
 
"Look, iPhone . It actually show that Tiffany phone is in this bin. How is that possible!" Sunny mocked at her girlfriend laughing but her laughter died down when she realized... It is possible.. 
 
Jessica opened the lid of the bin and dug into the bin while Taeyeon was trying to stop her crazy act. Jessica keep yanking Taeyeon away until she saw an iPhone 5C Pink. 
 
"....." No one spoke after the revelation. Tiffany must be very determined to be untouchable this time. There is no way to get to her. Jessica only had to wait for her return... hopefully. Jessica sat down and hugged her knees close. She continued weeping for thirty minutes until she fell asleep. Taeyeon shook her head and placed Jessica on Sunny's lap. She had went back to the hotel to pack their things to go back to Seoul. No one is in the mood for holiday anywhere. 
 
==
 
Taeyeon and Sunny had asked Jessica to sleepover at their house in the meantime but got rejected by the blonde. She said she will wait for Tiffany to come back in their apartment and insisted that they bring her back. There was nothing the short couple could do to stop the stubborn Jessica and dropped her at her apartment. The blonde went straight to bed and asked her two friends to leave her alone. 
 
"Alright Sica, take care of yourself. We will drop by when we can." Taeyeon said sadly. It hurt as well as friends of the newly-made couple to witness this tragic misunderstanding. They prayed for Tiffany's return as soon as possible and hopefully everything would be resolved. 
 
Jessica opened her tear dam as soon as she heard the door clicked, indicating her friends had left. How could Tiffany leave her just like this? Without demanding for any explanations? But she knew how much pain it must have been for Tiffany to endure. She knew Tiffany love her too much to force her to come back to her. She knew Tiffany just wanted her to be happy. Nevertheless, Tiffany should have trust Jessica that she would not choose Taecyeon over her. Tiffany should believe in herself that she was better than what she think she was. As she was wailing her eyes out, she knew that Tiffany was probably doing the same. She realized, it was her fault for not giving Tiffany enough security. She did not tell Tiffany that she loved her too...
 
"Tiffbaby, I love you. Come back to me, please," with that, Jessica cried herself to sleep... just like a certain redhead somewhere in this world. 
 
 
  
 
 
 
==
 
A/N: Heartbreaking part 2! Like what you guys requested, Jessica POV! Of course Jessica would not betray Tiffany heart. My JeTi heart 3 Tiff~ Come back to Jessie! 
 
Quickly update because of good response to previous update! 
 
See ya soon! <3