That morning

Friends with lust
Hi! It's me again! Today is New Year Eve! How are going to celebrate the coming of 2014? :)
-A/N: brackets are the memories of yesterday. 
 
 
It was half past noon when there was finally movement on Jung's bed. The redhead was tightening her hold on the blonde while the blonde held the redhead closer by pulling her waist towards her, unconsciously.
 
Tiffany ceased her brows when she felt hot breath on her neck, "hmm.. So comfortable" she thought. "..... Wait. I broke up with Nickhun already.. Who am I hugging to sleep now?!" She slowly turned her head towards her right and saw a blonde angel. "No wait! It's not an angel! It's Jessica!" She quickly correctly in her mind. 
 
It was not shocking to wake up beside Jessica because they sometimes sleep together either on Jessica's or Tiffany's bed. Tiffany decided that it's time for her to wash up and prepare for the day since she thought it's better to drown herself with work than to overthink about the breakup and cry again. She quietly stood up and felt cold air caressing her body like she's not wearing anything. Tiffany quickly look down and...
 
"OHMYGOD!!!" Tiffany screamed in English. Her scream was so loud that it woke the sleepyhead up. Jessica rubbed her eyes and held her head, still feeling the hangover lingering inside her body. 
 
"Urgh.. What is it that woke my beauty sleep in the morning!!!!" The blonde grumbled and she finally opens her eyes and adjust to the light. Then looked around the room... "HOLY****, Tiff what are you doing in my room ?!" 
 
"Ask yourself! Why are you as well?!" Jessica lifted the blanket that covers her tiny body and cursed. 
 
"Sh*t, why are we inside the same room?!"
 
"I don't know?! For your information you are not the only clueless one, Jessie!" Tiffany quickly looked around the room to find scattered clothes lying on the room and swiftly took an oversized t-shirt that she remembered as Jessica's last night and slipped inside it. Sure, the two best friends have seen one another's body before but being in the same room in the morning? Never.
 
"Okay... Tiff sit down. Let's try recalling what happened yesterday night."
 
"I remembered coming home to you crying inside your room, so I went in and we cried together." Tiffany said with a thinking expression that Jessica found too cute to be ignore. She secretly smiled at Tiffany's expression.
 
"Yeah... Then I went to the kitchen to get so alcohol, vodka to be precise" both of them are trying to stay calm but both of their mind are thinking "WHAT HAPPENED LAST NIGHT?!" 
 
Flashes of image appeared inside Tiffany head. Scenes of Tiffany hovering above Jessica appeared. ("and your lips"... She leaned down and pressed their lips together) Tiffany touched her lips and looked at Jessica, jaw dropped "Jessie, I think I..."
 
"What Tiff?" Jessica said while frowning. 
 
"I think I... Kissed you" Jessica nodded. 
 
"Oh okay... We have kissed before so it's nothing right?" As mentioned, these two best friends had kissed before but just on the cheek. Lips? Never.
 
"No Jessie, not on the cheeks. Here," she then point to her lips, moving slighting away from Jessica after the revelation. The blonde widen her eyes. 
 
"Oh..." Jessica could only mutter that as she was certainly speechless and they continued thinking. 
 
"Ohmygod..." Tiffany spoke ever so slowly with a blush slowly creeping towards her cheeks. "Jessie, don't take this the wrong way but I think..." Jessica look at tiffany with curious eyes. 
 
"Think what?"
 
"We... We had s*x" 
 
"...."
 
"...."
 
"Jessie? I think I got to go to my office now. See you later!!" Tiffany quickly said and ran off the room and closed the door in hurry leaving a clueless Jessica who was still processing what's going on. 
 
"AAHHHHHHHH!!!!!" Jessica screamed into her pillow right after she processed everything. "I HAD S*X WITH TIFFANY, MY BEST FRIEND!!!" Jessica yelled in her mind while hitting her head with her fist. 
 
Right after Tiffany closed the door and bolted back her room she place her hands on her left chest. "Why is my heart beating so quickly? Hmm.. Must be the run just now" then she thought would a short run like this make her heart beat so quickly?? Or is it a certain blonde that made her like this? She quickly shook her head and walk into her bathroom to freshen up. 
 
 
 
 
 
A/N: Wish everyone an advanced happy new year! (Well, in my timeline) 
i saw comments about the next morning and I guess I should disappoint you guys so I post it as soon as I'm done!
once again, thanks for the subs and comments. Really love them <3 
see ya next time!