Will you?

Friends with lust
Sunday.
 
Hands around waist and neck, legs wrapped around each other, bodies leaving no gap in between. The last time these two best friends now couple was in this position was the morning after the scandalous night. This time, its different. The mood is lighter, atmosphere is gleeful and most importantly, love surrounding the sleeping figures. 
 
Tiffany felt sun rays dancing along her smooth skin and was aware that it was daytime. The sun rays was drawing her back to consciousness and slowly, she move to sit up on the bed but realized her movement was restrained. She opened her eyes to meet an living angel and laid back down. Her exaggerated smile made a comeback to her face. She thought how it was possible for someone to have such an angelic face paired with devilish body and she was hers. Jessica Jung was hers. How lucky was she to have her as her own to love, to care, to laugh with and to cry with. 
 
She kissed every of Jessica's feature; forehead, eyebrows, eyes, down to her nose, her flawless cheeks and Tiffany's favorite, her lips. She kept stealing kisses on Jessica's lips knowing that the sleeping beauty will not wake up anytime soon. It was initially a peck, but Tiffany felt adventurous so she started nibbling on Jessica lips. The redhead wanted to taste more of the sweet delicate it can offer so she stuck her tongue out to push through Jessica lips but teeth was at her way. When she was about to retreat her tongue, she felt something on it and the pressure on her neck, pressing them closer. Jessica's awake. 
 
Jessica continued on Tiffany's tongue and earned herself a few soft moans from the redhead. She gave Tiffany one last on her tongue and bit gently on it before pulling away. 
 
"ByunTiff. my mouth the first thing I wake up," Jessica gave Tiffany a disapproving look. 
 
"Baby, kisseuu!" Tiffany protested at the incomplete kiss. She liked, no love what Jessica can do to her.
 
"Yah. You stole enough already!" Jessica retorted.
 
"Nooooo! Kisseuuuuu!" The overgrown kid continued whining. 
 
"Okay I got-" before Jessica could complete the sentence, Tiffany crashed her lips onto hers breaking her speech not like she mind. 
 
"Teehee. Thank you baby! Love you!" Tiffany gave Jessica her silly smile after they broke the kiss. 
 
"What a kid. Anyway, what are we doing today?" Jessica was amused by Tiffany's action. The blonde saw that Tiffany was spacing out. 
 
"Tiffbaby?" Jessica tapped her.
 
"Hmm..? Sorry, what were you saying?" Tiffany snapped out of her thought and replied. 
 
"I was saying, what are we going to do today?" The blonde repeated. 
 
"O-oh. How does staying home, watching movie sounds? I actually rented films." 
 
"Is it horror again? Please baby, i don't want!" She prayed hard it was not. 
 
"Oh its not, it is romance." Tiffany declared happily. 
 
"Thank god! But, Tiffbaby, how did you do it?" Jessica asked with a questionably look.
 
"Do what?"
 
"You were afraid of horror for as long as I know you. Horror is the last genre you will watch in movies. How did you overcome your fear and have the courage to watch Conjuring or even going in the ghost house?" Jessica asked the question that she had been wanting to ask. 
 
"......."
 
"Why are you not replying?"
 
"......." Tiffany was in a panic mood. She did not want Jessica to see her as weak. She did not want to tell Jessica that she was still afraid of horror as hell. She could not. 
 
"Oh my! Tiff, did you?" Jessica unwrapped her arms around Tiffany neck. "Did you lie to me?" Her tone turned cold, Ice Princess is here. 
 
"No! Yes! I mean no! No, yes! No baby listen," Tiffany ruffled her hair in frustration. "I-I I'm sorry. Yes, I am still afraid of horror, ghost. I did not watch Conjuring, I was staring at you for the whole time. I google the ghost house before going and I knew it was a lame animation. I'm really sorry. I did not mean to lie to you. I.... I don't want to look weak in front of you...." Jessica expression softened. "I want to show you that I am strong and you can always depend on me. I'm sorry... I am really weak." Tiffany lowered her head guiltily. 
 
"Tiffany, look at me." Jessica demanded. 
 
No response. 
 
"Tiffbaby, look at me." Jessica softened her tone this time and it works. The sight unleashed an astonished Jessica. Tears were streaming down Tiffany's cheek like waterfall. She must have felt really guilty for lying to Jessica. The blonde cupped Tiffany's cheeks and wiped the tears away. "Baby, stop crying. Hush. I'm not mad, really." Tiffany slowly stopped crying but guilt was still haunting her. 
 
"Sorry Jessie..." Tiffany said with a quivered tone. 
 
"No baby. Listen to me. I understand your effort to be strong for me. Just don't do this again. Don't lie to me, I don't like it. I feel secure and so loved around you, don't underestimate yourself alright? Now let's order takeaway while we go and wash up okay?" Jessica patted Tiffany head and peck on her lips loving. 
 
==
 
Jessica and Tiffany were inside their theatre room. Their takeaway, black bean noodle has arrived and Tiffany was inserting the disk into their player. 
 
"Baby, what movie are we watching?" Tiffany had not told her anything of the movie they are watching except for it was romance genre. Tiffany showed her the movie cover and smirked. "Imagine Me & You? Is it...?" Jessica asked hesitatingly. 
 
"Yes it is." Tiffany smiled victoriously. Imagine Me & You is about a woman meeting her florist for her wedding on the big day, how she started feeling for the florist and how they fight for their love. Jessica was unsure of it because it was the first time she watch a lesbian romance movie. "Don't worry. It is nothing much," Tiffany winked at Jessica. 
 
The movie started and they started digging in. As the movie continues, Tiffany was not focusing on it anymore. She was troubled. Until now, Jessica only said that she likes her or she love being loved by Tiffany. But she had not said the golden three words yet. She was unsure whether Jessica had really moved on. However, she did not want to confront Jessica about this and was stuck in a trust issue. All she could do is wait for Jessica like how she promised to and get herself troubled once in a while. 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
==
 
A/N: My fellow friends! Please note that there are no Ferris wheel in Lotte World but I wanted to use it because I have went there before! Pardon me. 
 
Anyway, about imagine me & you, I have watched it before. If you want to stay innocent (which I doubt it ;p), please refrain from watching it. Haha! 
 
About Tiffany's insecurity... Will it lead to something...? I don't know. Let's find out in the next chapter! :D
 
I really want to thanks those people who are constantly commenting on this story. I love to read them, it encourages me to update. Although I have been working on my project for the whole day, I will try to update at night before turning in because of your encouraging comments! Thank you <3 and 2 subs! I did not know I will get this far! I will continue to love up to your expectation as much as possible. 
 
See ya soon! <3 once again! THANK YOU!!!! /throws confetti~