Chapter 99 - The Insensitive CW

The Unbreakable Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ChaeWon had no idea what the movie was about since she didn't really pay attention to it.

Both the boys knew ChaeWon was not entirely happy; hence, they didn't quite dare to speak to her. Contrarily, Rachel found it quite funny to go out with these three.

YoungDo glanced at ChaeWon and said, "What do we do now?"

ChaeWon gave him a quick glare and turned to Rachel, "Onni, let's go shopping." Rachel nodded with a smile.

YoungDo pouted. MinJun glanced at ChaeWon and said, "Well, I have to go. I'll see you at home?"

ChaeWon nodded casually. MinJun nodded at Rachel with a smile and left.

Rachel laughed out loud once MinJun was out of sight. ChaeWon glared at her and said, "ONNI!"

Rachel shrugged and smiled at her, "I'm sorry but it's really funny!"

ChaeWon rolled her eyes. YoungDo glanced at ChaeWon and asked Rachel, "What's so funny?"

Rachel looked at YoungDo and laughed out loud again. ChaeWon gazed at YoungDo and pouted.

YoungDo raised his eye-brows and said, "What?"

Rachel rolled her eyes and said, "Brother, stop pretending!"

"WHAT?"

Rachel shook her head and didn't bother to answer him.

ChaeWon sighed, "We were supposed to meet here. Why did you go to the restaurant in the first place? And why did you invite MinJun Oppa to join us, if you really don't like him?"

"Who said I don't like him?" YoungDo said with an innocent tone.

"Brother, it's too obvious. Even the insensitive Han Chae Won could feel it!" Rachel said.

"Onni!" ChaeWon scowled. Rachel shrugged with a smile.

YoungDo defended himself, "What did I do? He is your friend and he has no one here. So, I invited him to join us. What's wrong?"

ChaeWon gave up, "Anyways... Onni, can I go to your place tonight?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter