Chapter 49 - ChaeWon and ChanYoung

The Unbreakable Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

MinGi left.

ChanYoung asked ChaeWon, "Are you alright?"

ChaeWon shook her head, "To tell you the truth, I am not. I have no idea what he is thinking. I totally don't know why he came today. I don't even know why he is in Korea."

ChanYoung patted on her shoulder, "My father said your father has a business meeting here. He wanted to surprise you."

ChaeWon smiled. She took a deep breath before she turned around and walked over to YoungDo.

BoNa, "Han Chae Won, is that your father? I thought you said he would come visit you during Christmas."

ChaeWon shrugged and sat down beside YoungDo. She didn't look at him for she didn't know what to say.

MyungSoo gazed at YoungDo and ChaeWon and asked, "Why are you guys not talking to each other? Fighting so soon?"

YoungDo and ChaeWon looked at each other and smiled.

Kim Tan somehow sensed the tension between the two, "Jo MyungSoo, get a girl-friend, will you? Settle down and don't be a pest!"

MyungSoo made faces at Kim Tan and said, "Why should I settle down with one girl so soon while there are tonnes of pretty girls out there? I'm not stupid like you three."

Kim Tan, "You want me to kill you?"

MyungSoo said proudly, "Well, people say when you are smart with your studies, you'll probably be stupid when it comes to love. Since I in studies, I must be a genius in the love field."

Everyone rolled their eyes. No doubt that MyungSoo was an expert in making people laugh. Even YoungDo and ChaeWon got their minds off whatever they were thinking and laughed together.

* * *

YoungDo and ChaeWon didn't get much chances to be with each other since ChaeWon had to go straight to home after school.

ChanYoung winked ChaeWon, "I'll wait in the car." ChaeWon smiled.

YoungDo stepped forward to ChaeWon. He gazed at her without saying a word.

ChaeWon looked up at him and said, "I'll call you tonight."

YoungDo nodded.

ChaeWon stepped

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter