Chapter 11 - An IQ of 150

The Unbreakable Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
YoungDo put on another shirt and turned around. He found ChaeWon was covering her eyes with her little hands and couldn't help laughing softly at her cuteness.

YoungDo walked over and said with an angry tone (he was actually pretending to be angry), "I won't call you a ert even if you looked."

ChaeWon peeked between her fingers just to make sure YoungDo was dressed. YoungDo poured hot water to the cup noodle. ChaeWon walked over to him with the big quilt around her.

ChaeWon, "Are you mad at me?" The quilt was too big and she tripped herself. She fell forward and YoungDo was just in time to catch her.

YoungDo was holding her by her waist close to himself. He locked his eyes on ChaeWon's eyes then her lips, without realizing himself doing so. ChaeWon looked at him with shocked eyes.

 

YoungDo snapped back to reality and loosened his grasp and made ChaeWon fell on the floor. ChaeWon shouted out with pain and YoungDo gave out his hand to help her up. She didn't take his hand and got up by herself.

This time, she was angry, "OK, I know you are mad at me, though I still don't know why. But you don't have to let go like that and make me fall as revenge, do you?"

She swung off the quilt and walked to the door. YoungDo never expected this girl to have such a quick temper. He smiled and grabbed her before she opened the door.

'I am sorry. Did you get hurt? Did you hurt your ?" He couldn't help laughing.

ChaeWon glared at him and walked back to the sofa.

YoungDo followed her and said, "Why did you go out in the snow at this hour?"

ChaeWon pouted and said, "I was hungry and went to the store to get some food."

YoungDo, "Don't you know we have 24-hr room service in the hotel?"

ChaeWon glared at him and said, "I wanted to eat instant noodle. So?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter