Chapter 119 - It Was U

The Unbreakable Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YoungDo jumped out of the car and chased after ChaeWon.

He grabbed her hand from behind and swung her around to himself. ChaeWon fell into his arms and he hugged her tight.

ChaeWon was startled and struggled in his arms, "Ya..." But YoungDo hugged her so tight that she could bearly move in his arms.

"You are suffocating me!" ChaeWon said.

YoungDo shook his head and clung to her tight, "I WILL NOT let go this time!"

"I'm serious. I REALLY can't breathe. ahek-ahek..."

YoungDo loosened his grip a little to let her regain her breath. ChaeWon took a deep breath and said in a grumpy tone, "Let go of me!"

"NO!" YoungDo's mood was suddenly heightened since he found out ChaeWon came to take care of him last night.

"We are on the street. People are looking at us." ChaeWon hit him on the chest and said.

People did turn their heads and look at them.

"Who cares?!" YoungDo leaned his head close to hers and smiled as he said.

ChaeWon pouted and tried to push him away again.

YoungDo tightened his grasp again and warned her, "You better stop struggling. Otherwise, I'll suffocate you again."

ChaeWon rolled her eyes and finally gave in. She just let him hugged her in the middle of the street.

"Why didn't you tell me you came to the hotel last night? Why didn't you wake me up?"

ChaeWon looked up at him with opened-eyes and asked, "You don't remember anything?"

Flashbacks of the hot kiss haunted back at him. He gasped and let go of ChaeWon. He dropped from heaven to hell instantly.

ChaeWon gazed at him and found him stared at his feet with a evasive look.

"What is it?" ChaeWon waved her hand in front of his eyes and asked softly.

YoungDo glanced at her and gulped down his saliva. He didn't know how to break it to her. He would not run even if she slapped him on the face, but he was scared that she would run away from him instead. He reached out for her hand immediately, since he was worried that she would turn around and leave.

ChaeWon furrowed her brows and gazed at him curiously. She had no idea what was wrong with him. He kissed her madly last night, then he left in the middle of the show after they caught each other's eyes. He jumped out from nowhere and hugged her tight, then he went silent all of a sudden. YoungDo was acting so weird that she just didn't know how to react.

YoungDo was struggling in his head whether he should confess to ChaeWon. But then, he wasn't sure if ChaeWon has already forgiven him for his stupid plan yet. He couldn't imagine how she would react if he told her he kissed another girl last night. He was in his own headspace that he almost forgot ChaeWon was still there in front of him.

ChaeWon poked him on the stomach and said, "What is it?"

YoungDo looked at her and bit his lower lip. "Ouch!" He bit himself on the wound from last night.

ChaeWon couldn't help laughing softly since she knew so well who gave him that wound. But YoungDo DID NOT.

She hid her smile and asked with a straight face, "What's with your lip anyway?"

YoungDo covered his mouth with his hand and looked at ChaeWon. He mumbled something under his hand.

ChaeWon couldn't hear what he said, "What was that?"

He mumbled again, "I... erh... beet... ma... owng... leep..."

ChaeWon bursted out laughing since she found YoungDo so funny. His eyes smiled when he saw ChaeWon laughed happily.

ChaeWon reached out for his hand and pulled it off from his mouth, "Say that again!"

YoungDo gazed at her and hesitated. ChaeWon pursed her lips and gazed him back. Her lips looked tempting, he thought to himself.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter