Chapter 110 - Good Bye?

The Unbreakable Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ChaeWon locked herself in her room for the next two days. The maid brought food to her in her room each day. She didn't have any appetite at all. But she would at least finish half of the food since she promised her father she would not starve herself again.

MinJun was very worried about ChaeWon for she has not set foot outside her room since he brought her back. He himself didn't sleep well these couple days as well. He was so angry at YoungDo for what he has done to ChaeWon.

MinJun went up to ChaeWon's room early in the morning to check on her each day. He carefully opened the door and walked in quietly. However, he was shocked to find that she wasn't there. He searched the room and she was nowhere to be found. He called her immediately; yet, she didn't pick up.

* * *

ChaeWon used the past couple days to figure out why YoungDo's attitude has suddenly changed. She knew YoungDo must be upset that she walked away from him and didn't take his calls, but she believed he wouldn't dump her just because of that. There must be something else.

She left her house early in the morning and headed to Hotel Zeus.

She rang the bell for at least 10 minutes and no one answered. She then opened the door with the key-card the guard gave her the other day. She walked into the suite and found the bed empty. She hesitated for a second and finally decided to leave. Suddenly, she heard the sound of the door. She turned around and saw YoungDo coming out from the bathroom, with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

YoungDo looked up and found ChaeWon was there in front of him. He was startled. He quickly grabbed the bathrobe on the bed and put it on.

"What are you doing here?" YoungDo forced himself to speak calmly.

ChaeWon stared at him in the eyes. YoungDo couldn't figure her out since her face was blank, not even any tears in her eyes.

ChaeWon took a step forward and asked softly, "Why are you doing this to me?"

YoungDo gasped and hesitated. He never thought ChaeWon would storm into his suite like this. He somehow wasn't prepared for this.

ChaeWon took a deep breath to calm herself and asked again, "Did I do something wrong? Or you are getting tired of me already?

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter