Chapter 113 - Desperation vs Hesitation

The Unbreakable Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ever since ChaeWon left his hotel with MinJun, YoungDo called ChaeWon many times but she never picked up. But he didn't blame her for he knew so well he deserved that. He went to MyungSoo's studio to see if she was there but no luck either. He also called Rachel and BoNa; yet BoNa claimed she had no idea where ChaeWon was and Rachel didn't even answer his call.

He really wanted to go to ChaeWon's house to find her; yet, he didn't want to make another scene with MinJun causing ChaeWon to hate him more. He has been to all the places ChaeWon might go; but she was nowhere to be found.

Unlike four days ago, YoungDo really panicked this time. Not only ChaeWon was nowhere to be found, he was really scared that he might loose her for good. He was totally desperate now.

He went back to MyungSoo's studio and found MyungSoo was there.

"Choi Young Do, why are you here at this hour? Did you make up with your baboon yet?" MyungSoo said with a smile.

YoungDo walked over to the couch and lay down, without even looked at MyungSoo. MyungSoo followed him and sat next to him.

"Why are you looking so down? You look like you are bankrupt or something." MyungSoo said in a concerning tone.

YoungDo closed his eyes and put his left arm on this forehead. He didn't have the mood to answer any of MyungSoo's questions. All he could think of was ChaeWon. All he cared was ChaeWon and nothing else. He sighed and a tear fell down from the corner of his eye. MyungSoo spotted that and was shocked.

"Where's Chae Won? Is she with Seo MinJun? Must be that guy. That jerk hugged Chae Won in front of us at the club the other night. If Rachel didn't stop me, I would have punched him for you." MyungSoo jumped up and down angrily as he spoke.

YoungDo let out another sigh, still with his eyes closed. Once again, he had no one to blame but himself. Even if ChaeWon changed her mind and chose MinJun at the end, it would be because he pushed her to him.

He shook his head and sat up. He let out another long sigh and stood up to leave.

MyungSoo grabbed him by the arm to stop him, "Where are you going?"

YoungDo swung off his grasp and walked towards the door. MyungSoo quickly snatched the key from YoungDo's hand and said, "I'm not letting you ride on that bike in your condition. Take my car. I'll take you back to the hotel."

YoungDo ignored him and walked out of the door. MyungSoo yelled behind him, "Choi Young Do..."

* * *

Since MyungSoo took his bike-key, YoungDo decided to walk instead. He just followed the street and walked forward, without any destination. He somehow hoped he could bump into ChaeWon on the street.

He walked with his head down to his chest and bumped into two drunk men just came out from the restaurant. One of the drunk men was knocked down to the ground, while the other tried to pull him up. YoungDo didn't stop at all and continued forward.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter