Chapter 80 - I Am Not Going Back

The Unbreakable Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ChaeWon was really shocked to learn about their parents' history. She could never imagine that his father and YoungDo's mother were lovers 20 years ago. She found it quite difficult to digest.

Rachel said, "I told your mother that we'll bring you guys back in these couple of days. Your mother wants you two to head directly to the cafe when you are back in Seoul. She wants to take Chae Won home herself."

ChanYoung added, "We believe it would be better to have a plan before we go back. A plan to tackle the current situation."

YoungDo looked at ChaeWon who seemed to have her soul flown away to somewhere else. Rachel spotted that as well and was a little bit concerned.

Kim Tan reminded, "No matter what the plan is, you guys have to take the courage and face it together. Otherwise, no plan will ever work."

ChanYoung said, "I suggest we go back tomorrow. We just can't stay here for too long. It'll just make things worse."

Everyone was looking at YoungDo and ChaeWon. The rest finally spotted that ChaeWon was a little strange.

EunSang asked softly, "Chae Won?"

ChaeWon didn't respond. YoungDo suddenly had a bad feeling about this.

Rachel patted ChaeWon on her shoulder and said, "Chae Won, are you alright?"

BoNa said, "We are going back tomorrow."

ChaeWon looked up at her and said, "I'm NOT going back!"

Everyone was shocked. YoungDo was stunned and couldn't react.

MyungSoo asked, "Why? What do you mean by not going back?"

ChaeWon glanced at YoungDo and said softly, "You go. I'm staying."

YoungDo gasped and gazed at her in disbelief, "What are you talking about?"

BoNa jumped to her feet and asked, "Han Chae Won, what do you mean you are staying? You don't want to go back with us?"

ChaeWon took a deep breath and said, "My father won't give in easily, especially after I ran away. He'll send

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter