Chapter 101 - Healthily Grown Woman

The Unbreakable Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ChaeWon lay on her stomach and played with the ipad. YoungDo stuck his head out in between the bathroom glass doors and stared at ChaeWon.

He reminded her, "Hey, don't peek!"

ChaeWon turned her head to YoungDo and stared at him, "You should order your staff to replace ALL the bathroom doors in your hotel. I really don't understand why people use glass doors for bathrooms."

YoungDo reminded again, "Don't peek!"

ChaeWon rolled her eyes, "I didn't worry you would peek when I took my shower. Why are you so worried?"

"Just don't peek!"

"Just take your shower. Otherwise, I'll go sit in front of the doors."

YoungDo pouted and close the door behind him.

ChaeWon pretended to look at her ipad for a while and turned her head to peek inside the bathroom.

"Told you not to peek!" YoungDo shouted. He was still behind the door staring at her.

ChaeWon laughed and said, "OK! OK! Just do what you have to do!" She then turned around and had her back facing the bathroom door.

YoungDo stared at her for a while to make sure she didn't turn around before he started to strip.

* * *

YoungDo, in his bath-robe, came out from the bathroom while drying his hair with the towel.

"Pret...ty..." He found ChaeWon was already asleep.

ChaeWon slept on the stomach with her face on the pillow. The ipad was just beside her head. YoungDo carefully took the ipad away and put it on the bedside table. He bent his back forward to kiss her on the forehead and accidentally woke her up.

YoungDo whispered, "Sorry! I woke you!"

ChaeWon rubbed her eyes and turned around to lay on her back. She stretched her arms and said, "I fell asleep?"

YoungDo gently her hair and smiled, "Go back to sleep!"

"You?"

"I'll sleep on the couch!" YoungDo patted on her head.

ChaeWon drew her brows together and asked, "Why? The bed is more than big enough for both of us."

YoungDo smiled, "It's better for me to sleep on the couch. Don't worry! The couches in our hotel are all very comfortable."

ChaeWon flipped away the quilt and reached out her arms to pull YoungDo towards herself. She caught YoungDo by surprise and he fell on the bed beside her. She wrapped her arms around his neck and said, "I didn't come to take your bed from you and make you sleep on the couch."

YoungDo smiled, "Are you trying to strangle me?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter