Chapter 95 - Fly Me To The Moon

The Unbreakable Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The lights and music were suddenly turned off. The whole ballroom was extremely dark.

MyungSoo stepped on the stage and tapped on the mic, "Testing!"

Stage spotlights were back on and everyone turned around to look at the stage. The friends gathered in front of the stage as well. None of them knew what MyungSoo was up to.

YoungDo stepped behind ChaeWon and back-hugged her. And the other two couples clung to each other.

HyoShin whispered to Rachel, "What is he doing?" Rachel shrugged.

MyungSoo cleared his throat and said, "No party could end without performance! As a gift to our birthday prince..."

Everyone turned their heads to look at YoungDo.

YoungDo looked up at MyungSoo and cut him off, "Jo MyungSoo, be careful of what you are going to say!"

MyungSoo laughed and said, "Don't worry! I won't ask you to sing."

Everyone laughed. YoungDo frowned and glared at MyungSoo.

MyungSoo cleared his throat again and said, "As a gift to our birthday prince, let's give a big hand to our princess, who will be singing a song for her prince!"

MyungSoo smiled slyly and winked at ChaeWon. ChaeWon gazed at MyungSoo with wide-eyes and mumbled, "Me?"

The friends all turned to look at ChaeWon. YoungDo looked at ChaeWon and asked in surprise, "You are singing?"

ChaeWon shrugged and stared at MyungSoo. MyungSoo smiled at her and said, "Princess, for your prince?!"

MyungSoo walked to the edge of the stage and gave out his hand to ChaeWon. ChaeWon took his hand and walked on the stage. MinJun stared at YoungDo with piercing eyes.

BoNa whispered to Rachel, "Did you know Chae Won will sing?" Rachel shook her head and smiled, "I bet it's MyungSoo's idea."

ChaeWon stepped on the stage and glared at MyungSoo. MyungSoo whispered to her, "Hey, I am giving you a chance to express your love to your prince." ChaeWon rolled her eyes and hit him on the arm.

MyungSoo put his hand on his arm and said, "Ouch! Princess, what are you going to sing for your prince?"

ChaeWon turned to look at YoungDo and pouted. YoungDo shrugged and smiled. He didn't know MyungSoo has planned for such a surprise event. ChaeWon thought for a second and whispered something to MyungSoo. MyungSoo then went to the panel and load the music.

ChaeWon took a deep breath and stepped close to the mic stand. YoungDo winked at her and smiled. Music

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter