Chapter 102 - I'm Not A Trophy

The Unbreakable Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The ray of sun pierced into the suite in between the draperies and woke YoungDo. He immediately felt pain in his right shoulder and his right arm was totally numb. He turned his head to look at ChaeWon, who was sleeping like a baby with her head on his chest. He smiled and tried to move his fingers of his right hand. However, he couldn't really feel them.

ChaeWon was like a koala bear clung to YoungDo tight. YoungDo looked at her sleeping face and smiled with admiration. He dared not move since he didn't want to wake her. But then, he really wanted to move his body since he seemed to be in the same position since last night.

"Ummm...." ChaeWon opened her eyes slowly and stretched her arms.

"Good Morning!" YoungDo smiled.

ChaeWon buried her face to his chest and mumbled, "Morning!"

YoungDo laughed and asked, "Did you have a good night sleep?"

ChaeWon nodded with a big smile and hugged him tight, "Super! You beat any pillow in the world!"

YoungDo smiled and said, "But then, I really can't feel my right arm now. You really have to move over."

"Oops!" Instead of moving aside, ChaeWon rolled herself over YoungDo's body from one side to another.

"Ya..." YoungDo screamed. ChaeWon rest her head on his left shoulder and asked, "Hmm?"

YoungDo rolled his eyes and said, "How can you ROLL over me like that?"

ChaeWon raised her eyebrows and looked at him with her innocent eyes, "Why not?"

YoungDo shook his head and sighed.

ChaeWon pouted, "Why do you have to be so conscious of these man and woman things? After all, we are boy-friend and girl-friend. It's not like I will ROLL over any guy out there!"

ChaeWon might be insensitive when it came to the part with her secret admirer, but she was definitely not like that with her own boy-friend. Maybe it was because she has been living in the UK for a while, she was actually quite open-minded. She knew very well where to draw the line; but she was not shy to show her affection and love to her boy-friend and didn't care about these things too much.

YoungDo glared at her and said, "If you dare roll over any guy out there, I'll tear that guy into pieces!"

ChaeWon laughed and sat up.

YoungDo stretched his right arm and asked, "Where are you going?"

"Bathroom!" She turned around and said, "Don't peek!"

YoungDo made faces at her and covered himself with the quilt.

* * *

Rachel called while ChaeWon was still in the bathroom.

"What's up, Sister?"

"Choi Young Do, is Chae Won still with you?" Rachel asked.

"Umm..."

"Well, Seo MinJun called me and asked if he needs to come over to pick Chae Won up."

YoungDo shook his head and sighed.

"He called me instead, meaning he thinks Chae Won's not with me!" Rachel said.

"I know. What did you say to him?"

"I told him that we chatted until very late last night and Chae Won is still sleeping. He asked me to ask Chae Won to call him when she wakes up."

YoungDo let out a laugh and didn't respond.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter