Chapter 111 - Time To Choose AGAIN!

The Unbreakable Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YoungDo's heart dropped. He dropped his arms and let go of ChaeWon.

ChaeWon wiped her tears away and walked towards the door.

"I love you! I really do. And always will." YoungDo muttered. Tears fell from his eyes as well.

ChaeWon gritted her teeth and swallowed her tears. She was totally confused by YoungDo's actions. She knew he was mad at her in the first place. She went to find him at the kitchen, but he ignored her. She came to find him again to straighten things up today but he avoided her questions. She finally forced herself to accept the fact that they were over, then he said he would always love her. She just didn't know how she should react to all these. Her sadness has somehow turned to anger, which the pain inside her grew even stronger.

She slowly turned around and found that YoungDo had his head down. She could see his tears dropped to the floor.

ChaeWon said in a straight tone, "Explain!"

YoungDo looked up at her instantly. He took a deep breath to hold back his tears and said, "I... I didn't..."

ChaeWon looked YoungDo in the eyes and waited for his explanation. However, her gaze somehow made him not able to split it out. He was scared that he would loose her forever if she learned about his "stupid" plan.

ChaeWon let out a sigh and said calmly, "You said you want to explain. Explain then! Or have you changed your mind again?"

The harder ChaeWon pushed him, the more difficult for YoungDo to say it. But he couldn't blame her for it was all his fault. He stepped forward to her and grabbed her by the hand, "Let's sit down first!"

ChaeWon glanced at him and walked to the sofa. YoungDo followed her and sat down right next to her.

"Alright, go on!" ChaeWon said. At the same time, she felt a buzz in her pocket. Someone called. She took out her phone and it was MinJun. She ignored it.

YoungDo stared at her phone and saw who called. ChaeWon glanced at him and put her phone back into the pocket.

YoungDo cleared his throat and uttered, "I'm really sorry! I was totally out of my mind. I simply did something stupid and..."

ChaeWon sighed and cut him off, "To the point please!"

Her phone buzzed again. It was MinJun again. She took it out and rejected the call. A text came in. She looked at her phone.

MinJun: [Where are you? Are you at his hotel again? I'm coming over!]

ChaeWon stared at her phone and froze. YoungDo peeked at her phone and saw the text. He gritted his teeth and wanted to say something.

ChaeWon stood up and walked over to the bed.

She called MinJun, "Oppa?"

MinJun,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter