Chapter 85 - Going Home

The Unbreakable Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YoungDo arrived at GyeongRan's cafe first. He went into the cafe alone. GyeongRan was happy to see him and hugged him tight.

GyeongRan patted on his back and said, "I'm sorry, Son! Sorry that you two have to suffer because of my past."

YoungDo shook his head and said, "It's not your fault!"

GyeongRan let go of him and asked, "Where's Chae Won? She didn't come with you?"

YoungDo shrugged and went to that the table he usually sat with ChaeWon. GyeongRan watched him from behind and wondered what happened.

 

GyeongRan made YoungDo a glass of ice cappuccino and sat with him, "Is Chae Won coming?"

YoungDo took a sip and nodded his head, "She's on the way."

GyeongRan gazed at him and dared not asked another question.

* * *

A few minutes later, ChaeWon arrived with MinJun. GyeongRan walked up to her to greet her. She threw her arms around ChaeWon and said, "Chae Won, I'm so worried about you."

ChaeWon wrapped her arms around GyeongRan and said, "I'm sorry to make you worry about us! I shouldn't have asked Oppa to run away with me. It's my fault!"

GyeongRan patted on her head and smiled to her, "Chae Won, everything is going to be fine. I will do anything to help you guys. So, don't worry. By the way, why do you look so pale? Are you sick?"

ChaeWon shook her head and smiled, "No, I'm alright!"

GyeongRan smiled and looked up at MinJun. ChaeWon said, "Auntie, this is my friend from UK."

She turned to MinJun and said, "Say hello!"

MinJun bowed politely and said with handsome smile, "Nice to meet you! My name is Seo MinJun."

GyeongRan smiled, "Have a seat!" She turned to ChaeWon and said, "Young Do is right there."

ChaeWon turned to look at where YoungDo was sitting. YoungDo had his back to her; hence, ChaeWon could see his face. ChaeWon ran to him immediately.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter