Chapter 81 - Something That I Just Cannot Give Up

The Unbreakable Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Even though YoungDo could understand why ChaeWon would rather stay than go back with him, he was still frustrated that she didn't have the courage to fight for him. He would do anything in order to be with her and he hoped she would do the same for him. But ChaeWon chose to give him up instead. He was somehow angry at himself that he wasn't a better person, someone ChaeWon's father would approve no matter who his parents were. He somehow started to question himself and their love.

YoungDo didn't go far. He just wandered in front of Granny's house. Even though he was angry, he didn't dare to go far since he was worried that ChaeWon might need him somehow.

MyungSoo came out from the house and saw YoungDo paced on the street. He walked over to him and asked, "How are you?"

YoungDo didn't bother to respond nor look up.

MyungSoo stretched his arms and said, "Love is really stupid! Look at Kim Tan and Cha Eun Sang. Look at you and Chae Won. I really don't understand why loving someone could be this disastrous and exhausting. I always thought love is something between two persons. But you guys have proven that love is way more complicated than two people liking each other."

YoungDo let out a laugh.

MyungSoo glanced at YoungDo and continued, "You can question anything, but don't question her love for you though!"

YoungDo looked up at him instantly.

MyungSoo patted YoungDo on the shoulder and said, "I think she really loves you. Just that her silly little brain believes you would be better off without her. She said she would rather give you up than see you suffer."

YoungDo shook his head and let out a long sigh.

"I really don't see anything that could separate the lovebirds like you two. You both are so in love and care so much about each other. You two even care for each other more than your own self. All she needs is a little bit of courage. That's why I said people good in studies, usually in love!" MyungSoo said.

YoungDo said, "She is just scared. Scared to lose the one thing she cherishes most. Too scared that she would rather give it up than fight a losing battle. Guess she thinks I would be better off being dumped by her, instead of being separated by her father. That's why she can't take up the courage. To be honest, I am scared too."

MyungSoo shook his head, "I really don't understand. I guess I never will."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter