Chapter 92 - Rachel and HyoShin?

The Unbreakable Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YoungDo's birthday was around the corner. The girls decided to go shopping together for dresses and YoungDo's presents.

Rachel, BoNa and EunSang waited ChaeWon at the department store in Cheongdam-dong.

"Han Chae Won!" BoNa waved at ChaeWon who just walked in the store. ChaeWon smiled and ran towards them.

"Sorry for kept you guys waiting!"

BoNa threw her arm on ChaeWon's shoulder and said, "Have you thought of what to wear on that day?"

ChaeWon smiled and shook her head. Rachel said with a foxy smile, "We'll help you to find a dress today. A dress that would take Choi Young Do's breath away!"

ChaeWon laughed, "Haha..."

EunSang, "Exactly why are we here? Can we go somewhere else like MyeongDong? I can't afford anything here."

Rachel let out a laugh and shook her head. Rachel still had a little bit of hard feelings towards EunSang, even though she was way over with Kim Tan.

BoNa rolled her eyes and said, "Don't worry! Kim Tan will pay!"

EunSang said with a straight tone, "I don't want that."

Rachel sighed, "Anyway, let's start with the men's section first."

* * *

At the men's section.

BoNa asked, "Exactly what do you have in mind? Top? Jacket? Accessories?"

ChaeWon shrugged. She really had no idea. All she wanted was to get YoungDo something that he could use or wear all the time.

EunSang was never a shopper. She was already tired and sat on the chair to rest.

Rachel flipped through the rack and said, "Actually, I don't suggest to buy him clothes. He already has a "boutique" at home. He doesn't need anymore clothes."

ChaeWon nodded, "Lee Bona, what did you get Chan Young for his birthday?"

BoNa put up a proud smile and said, "Something Chan Young loves. But I'm not telling you what it is. Just get him something he likes most."

ChaeWon rolled her eyes and said, "Well, I can't get him a bike, can I?"

Rachel smiled. BoNa nodded, "True! What else does he like? Cha Eun Sang, what does Choi Young Do like?"

EunSang looked up at her and said, "How am I supposed to know? You both know him longer than I do. And Chae Won is his girl-friend. If you guys don't have a clue, how would I know?"

BoNa suggested, "What about couple tees with picture of you two on it?"

ChaeWon and Rachel looked at each other and didn't respond. EunSang laughed out loud.

BoNa, "What?"

Rachel said, "Do you think Choi Young Do would wear it?"

ChaeWon giggled, "I can't even imagine him wearing a t-shirt with our picture on it. Hahaha..."

BoNa glared at them and said, "Well, you think of it on your own. I'm not suggesting anything else."

ChaeWon clung to BoNa and said, "Bonaaaa... "

BoNa gave her a glance and pouted, "Let's go to look at the accessories then!"

 

The girls walked around the departmen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter