Chapter 100 - Heart Attack

The Unbreakable Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ChaeWon didn't go to Rachel's place at the end. Instead, she decided to stay with YoungDo for the night since she somehow didn't want to go home and face MinJun. She texted MinJun and told him she would stay at Rachel's for the night.

The lovebirds were back at YoungDo's hotel suite.

YoungDo grabbed a tshirt and sweat pants from the closet and passed them to ChaeWon, "Here you go!"

ChaeWon was in her deep thoughts and didn't hear him.

YoungDo sat beside her and kissed her on the cheek. ChaeWon snapped back to reality and looked at YoungDo.

YoungDo brushed her nose and asked, "What are you thinking? Seo MinJun? You are thinking of another guy in front of me, in my suite?" He raised his voice and gazed at her.

ChaeWon pouted and lowered her head dejectedly.

YoungDo put the clothes aside and wrapped his arms around ChaeWon. He hugged her tight and her hair, "What is it? Tell me!"

ChaeWon reached out her arms to hug him back and said, "Just hold me for a while, will you?"

YoungDo smiled and nodded. He kissed her hair and said, "I know he is important to you. But can you not think of another guy when you are with me? I'm jealous!"

ChaeWon hugged him back and nodded, "Oppa, you know I love you, right?"

YoungDo smiled and nodded, "Umm..."

ChaeWon suddenly let go of him and sat up straight, "Will you get tired of me when time goes by?"

YoungDo raised his eyebrows and asked, "Will YOU get tired of me when time goes by?"

ChaeWon stared at the ceiling and pretended to think. She looked at YoungDo and shrugged, "I don't know!"

YoungDo frowned and glared at her.

ChaeWon suddenly laughed out loud. YoungDo reached out to tickle her and said, "Say that again! You don't know?"

ChaeWon giggled and fell on the sofa. YoungDo crawled onto the sofa and tickled her while she tried so hard to push him away.

"Ya... Stop tickling me! Haha... Stop it!"

They both laughed happily. YoungDo kept tickling her and didn't realize he has already crawled on top of her. They gazed at each other and both suddenly blushed since they were in an embarrassing position. YoungDo tried to back off and slipped off the sofa accidentally. ChaeWon bursted out laughing.

She reached out to pull him up while she was laughing her head off. YoungDo stared at her and pulled her off the sofa, resulting her fell on top of him. They were again in the embarrassing position, except ChaeWon was on top this time.

Both looked at each other and laughed out loud together.

ChaeWon rolled over to the side and

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter