Chapter 118 - Which Base?

The Unbreakable Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YoungDo couldn't bear the guilt inside him and decided to leave before the show ended. He didn't know how to face ChaeWon for he has kissed another girl last night and worst of all, he couldn't even remember who that was. Although it was only a kiss, he still felt bad since he felt like he cheated on ChaeWon.

With his stupid plan and the stupid kiss last night, YoungDo was scared that he could never get back with ChaeWon. He felt extremely desperate now.

YoungDo didn't go far. In fact, he just sat outside the show venue. MyungSoo came out from the hall and saw him.

"Choi Young Do? You are still here?" MyungSoo shouted. ChanYoung, EunSang and Kim Tan followed behind him.

YoungDo looked up and was somehow disappointed to find that ChaeWon was not with them.

MyungSoo wrapped his arm around YoungDo and said, "Your princess is getting changed. We are going for dinner together."

YoungDo hesitated and said, "I'm not going."

ChanYoung gazed at him and asked, "Anything happened to you and Chae Won? Why did you leave in the middle of the show?"

ChanYoung, EunSang and Kim Tan had no idea what happened to YoungDo and ChaeWon lately. BoNa and Rachel didn't fill them in, since they didn't want to complicate things.

YoungDo didn't answer. Rachel and BoNa walked over to them.

EunSang asked, "Where's Chae Won?"

Rachel glared at YoungDo and said, "She left."

YoungDo looked up at Rachel and saw her glaring at him. BoNa threw him a glare as well and said, "She is not feeling very well. So, she went home."

ChanYoung, "Not feeling well? No wonder she looked a little pale on stage. But then, how can you let her leave on her own?"

Rachel stared at YoungDo and said, "Seo MinJun came to pick her up." BoNa looked at her instantly.

Rachel lied. MinJun didn't come. ChaeWon did leave alone. Rachel just wanted to see YoungDo's reaction.

YoungDo controlled his breath so as to calm himself. Rachel spotted that and slightly shook her head in disapproval.

MyungSoo patted YoungDo on the shoulder, "Why are you still standing here? Shouldn't you chase after her?"

YoungDo stood like a statue and said, "Are we going for dinner?"

Everyone looked at him with puzzled eyes. Rachel furrowed her brows and let out a long sigh, "CHOI YOUNG DO!" She shouted.

YoungDo stuck a finger in his ear and said, "WHAT?"

Rachel scowled at him and went speechless.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter