Chapter 26 - House-warming

The Unbreakable Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a busy and exhauting week. ChaeWon didn't finish her project until the last minute since she couldn't get her head off from thinking about YoungDo. Normally, she should be able to finish the project quickly on her own. However, she was not her normal self lately with YoungDo all over her mind. She was constantly thinking about YoungDo and what Kim Tan said. Everytime she wanted to concentrate on her work, YoungDo's face would appear in her head. It often took her quite some time to shake off the images in her head and force herself to focus on her project. She was sure that she would not get good marks for this project and it was all YoungDo's "fault".

YoungDo didn't come to find her since they last talked to each other in the library on Monday. He never called or waited for her outside her classroom. ChaeWon barely saw YoungDo in school this week, not even in the cafeteria. A couple of times, she saw him walked away in the hallway from behind. She didn't even see his face. No one talked about him in front of her during lunch. Rumors of YoungDo and her died down. Kids were now gossiping about the other couple.

ChaeWon was quite curious about how YoungDo was doing lately. But she dared not asking anyone. Even Kim Tan didn't mention anything about YoungDo.

* * *

The house-warming party was scheduled for today. ChaeWon woke up early this morning to help the maids to prepare for the food.

M1, "Miss Han, why don't you go get changed? The food is almost ready and we can finish the rest."

ChaeWon looked around the food counter and nodded, "OK! I will go change then."

Door-bell rang. It was EunSang and Kim Tan. They were the first couple to arrive.

ChaeWon rushed down the stairs to greet them, "Come on in."

EunS

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter