Chapter 82 - I Really Love You

The Unbreakable Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

YoungDo knew ChaeWon would change her mind if he insisted to stay with her, especially with the friends' help along the way. However, out of his expectation, ChaeWon didn't talk to him at all ever since she said she would go back. ChaeWon and Rachel were like twins clinging together all the time and YoungDo just couldn't find the chance to talk to ChaeWon. She seemed to be avoiding YoungDo since then.

ChaeWon and Rachel went for a walk alone.

Rachel realized ChaeWon avoided YoungDo as well, so she asked, "Why are you avoiding Choi Young Do?"

ChaeWon didn't reply Rachel.

Rachel gazed at her and continued, "You are not thinking of what I'm thinking, are you?

ChaeWon looked up at her and said, "And what are you thinking?"

"Letting him to get use to living without you?"

ChaeWon shrugged.

Rachel really couldn't figure ChaeWon out. She really didn't understand why ChaeWon had to avoid YoungDo after agreed to go back with him. She somehow was worried that ChaeWon had something non-sense in mind.

Rachel grabbed ChaeWon on the arm and said, "Tell me what are you thinking!"

ChaeWon stopped and looked to the far away. She said, "I'm not thinking anything. My mind is blank! I really don't have the energy to think anymore."

Rachel could see that ChaeWon was upset and felt hopeless, but ChaeWon somehow didn't show it on her face. She didn't even have tears in her eyes. Her face was blank like a sheet. Rachel was really worried now.

Rachel looked directly into ChaeWon's eyes and said with a serious look, "Han Chae Won, don't you give up on yourself! Choi Young Do won't give you up. No one here will. You just can't give up yourself like this. I know it's hard but you have to be brave and face it together with Choi Young Do. Stop thinking about Young Do getting hurt or anything coz the only thing that hurts him is to see you letting go of yourself and your love for him."

ChaeWon uttered, "I can't

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter