Chapter 112 - Kindergarten Level

The Unbreakable Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Both YoungDo and MinJun were waiting for ChaeWon to make her decision. To leave with MinJun or to stay with YoungDo. Although ChaeWon already made her choice long time ago, she decided to choose again when given a chance. After all, that was what YoungDo wanted her to do.

She chose to leave with MinJun.

"Please!" YoungDo grabbed her hand and begged.

ChaeWon could feel that his hand was shaking. A sharp pain pierced into her heart. She took a deep breath to hold her tears and pushed his hand off. She left with MinJun at the end.

YoungDo dropped on his knees and tears ran down. He watched ChaeWon walked out of the door with MinJun. He felt a strong pain in his chest which made him difficult to breathe.

* * *

MinJun held ChaeWon's hand tight and walked out of the hotel. ChaeWon managed to hold her tears until she stepped out of the hotel. MinJun turned around to look at her.

He stepped close to her and wanted to hold her in his arms. But ChaeWon stepped back and shook her head.

MinJun furrowed his brows and said, "Let's go home first."

ChaeWon shook her head and said, "I want to be alone. Don't worry. I will be fine."

MinJun grabbed her by the arm and said, "How can I let you leave alone? Do you have any idea how pale you are? You look like you will faint any second. Let's go home. You need to rest."

ChaeWon pushed his hand off and walked away. MinJun chased after her.

"PLEASE! I want to be alone!" She begged and tears ran down finally. MinJun had no choice but to let her go.

* * *

Everything around seemed to be spinning. Her vision became blurry. ChaeWon felt dizzy and could barely stand on her own. She sat on the bench at the bus stop, hoping to wait it out.

Her phone rang again. It was YoungDo. He called her a few times since she parted with MinJun. She stared at her phone and didn't know if she should take the call. She was so frustrated at him for his silly plan. She didn't need to choose again since she already made her choice long time ago. But then, she was angry at him. That was why she chose to leave with MinJun, to punish him.

Rachel was on the way home, after her meeting with her mother's staff for the fashion show of a new sportswear line . Her car passed by and she saw ChaeWon at the bus stop.

"Stop the car!"

The driver stopped the car and Rachel got off. She ran to ChaeWon.

"Chae Won?"

ChaeWon looked up. Rachel was shocked to see how pale ChaeWon was. She stepped beside her and asked, "What are you doing here? Why are you looking so pale? Are you alright?"

ChaeWon shook her head and tears wobbled in her eyes. Rachel grabbed ChaeWon by the arm and helped her to stand up.

"Let me take you home." Rachel said.

"No. I don't want to go home." Chae

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter