Chapter 8: Yunho is Jaejoong's Secret Admirer?

I Love You Jae

Disclaimer: I do not own anyone in this story, especially not Yunho and Jaejoong who belong to each other. Forgive me for any wrong info v_v
DBSK HWAITING!

ENJOY!

-Next Day-

Yunho waited outside the school for an hour in the morning. Jaejoong didn’t come.

“Yunho, you are late,” the teacher said.

“Sorry Sir.”

“Please have a seat.”

-Grade 11-

“Junho, I didn’t see hyung today,” Junsu said.

“Me neither. I wanted to give him his homework, but I couldn’t find him.”

“You do his homework for him?” Junsu asked with wide eyes, “but we are in different classes!”

Junho chuckled, “He showed me some stuff. Plus, I’m a genius,” he said proudly.

“Haha!”

“Hey guys, did you see my brother?” Changmin entered the cafeteria.

“I almost heard food instead of brother,” Junho joked and got a “how???” face.

Junsu frowned, “No. Why? Plus I told you we don’t like talking about him-”

“I know I know. I just can’t find him.” Changmin looked around. No sign of him.

“I’m sure he’s here somewhere,” Junho said throwing his twin a he’s-hurt-now face. Junsu rolled his eyes and looked away.

“I’ll just look for him.”

“You’ll abandon food?”

“Junsu!”

=*=*=*=

Yunho searched through his contacts. Jaejoong. Call. *beep-beep*

“Why did you call jerk?”

“At least be friendly.”

“I don’t remember being friends with you.”

“That’s because you wouldn’t let me.”

“Quit the old talk. Why did you call?”

“Where are you?”

“Me? Why do you want to know? Who do you want exactly?”

“I want Jaejoong who I’m speaking to right now and-”

“Wrong number.”

“Hey wait!”

Yunho sighed. How is he ever going to make a proper conversation with this guy?

“Hyung!”

“Changmin?”

“You’re in front of the school again?”

“Yeah…I called him. He didn’t even want to talk.”

“Why would he?” Oops. Wrong move. Now he felt guilty, “Sorry! Didn’t mean it that way.”

“It’s ok. Who can change the truth?”

“You’re not making any good attempts.”

“Thanks for the advice.”

“Well there isn’t exactly a way in which I could help.”

“I asked you to get so info from Junho.”

“I told you! He wouldn’t spill!”

“It’s alright.”

“See you then…”

Changmin turned around and went back to get some food in his stomach while Yunho randomly looked through pictures of Jaejoong in his phone.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

“Who was it?” Siwon asked sternly.

“No one.” Jaejoong replied.

“I didn’t know that could be a name,” Ryeowook commented with a smile, although his voice showed frustration.

“A guy from my class. No big deal.”

Kang In came in with his papers. “This is our contract.” He gave the papers to Jaejoong and continued, “Says you can’t disappear while we’re in the middle of a ‘mission’.”

Jaejoong had to lie to get away with it. “I thought I saw someone suspicious, someone from my class.”

Ok, Jaejoong did not know that. He didn’t know he was telling them the truth – that Yunho was actually there. He just came up with the lie because he couldn’t tell them that he couldn’t take it anymore.

“Really? The guy who called you just now?”

“No. Just some familiar face from junior classes.”

“Ok.” 
“…It won’t happen next time. Sorry.”

Siwon smiled, “No problem beautiful,” he took hold of the boy’s chin to make them look at each other. He smirked and brought their faces closer. Too close for Jaejoong’s personal bubble. “Just make sure that next time you are even more careful.”

“Yes,” he said in a frozen state. Siwon let go.

“I’ll leave then,” Jaejoong bowed and opened the door.

“Siwon-hyung, when will we get to touch him?” EunHyuk said, whining.

“Soon, little brother.”

-Evening-

“Thanks Taeyeon, I totally owe you.”

Jaejoong was speaking to the girl who attended all the classes he attended. Although Yunho also had the same subjects as him, why should he even bother looking at the junk?

“It’s no problem Jae, anytime. I guess I’m clearing my debts,” she laughed. He had helped her family many a time, so offering class notes was the least she could do.

“Don’t say it like that,” he gave her his sweetest smile.

From afar, Yunho gritted his teeth and clenched his fists. These were one of the moments he couldn’t stand. Taeyeon was his friend too, that wasn’t the point. It’s just that Jaejoong was having a fun time with someone else; namely a pretty girl in his class. He was jealous~

“Ooooh look who’s jea~lous,” Yoochun teased.

Yunho spun his head, “Forget it.”

“Hehe.”

“Who’s jealous? Hyung?”

“Changmin!”

= = = = = = = = =
-October-

Yunho’s decision was final. He told all his friends and Changmin about it. Everyone approved.

Jaejoong opened his locker. Something fell out and he picked it up. It was a note.

Junho and Junsu, out of nowhere, came up from behind and scared the pretty-face to death. “What’s that hyung?” they asked in unison.

“Let me read it.”

*Do you know you have beautiful eyes? Do you know how beautiful they are? It makes me want to stare at them forever. Only if I could…

- Love, your secret admirer. *

“OOOOOOOHHH” the twins said out loud when they were done reading. “HYUNG!”

“SSSSHHHHH!” Jaejoong hushed them. What was he going to do with these big mouths? He could have fainted from their give-away sounds. What did he do to deserve such even-though-true-friends idiots?

“Shut up!” he whispered.

“Sorry, sorry hyung!” they apologised.

Jaejoong didn’t even have the time to react, which he did now. He smiled, then chuckled, and had to cover his mouth. Was he blushing too?

Truth is, he knew that lots of girls AND boys stare at him, some seniors even used to whistle last year (but this year there were no more seniors!), and years before that. On Valentine’s Day, he got loads and loads of chocolates which he had to share with everyone in his class (except Yunho and his team) to finish them all, and yet there were leftovers.

But this never happened, so naturally he wasn’t ready for it. Then he looked up from the note only to see the curious eyes of his other friends. He quickly put the note away in his pocket and resumed his actions in the locker.

The twins were constantly whispering in his ears, much to his annoyance:

“Who is it?” “Do you know him” “Let’s check the handwriting” “Give us the note hyung”

“Will you guys stop it?!” He ferociously whispered back.

-Later that day-

“Hyung did he get it?” Changmin asked curiously.

“You bet!” Yunho was smiling wide. He was around Jaejoong when he got it. Then he stared at him the entire class before his friend, Hyoyeon, punched him.

“Yunho! Quit starin’!”

“Why?”

“Because girls like me might notice. Especially those who are on his side or no side at all.”

“Oh right…”

During that staring period, he saw Jaejoong put his hand in his pocket, probably to check for its safety, and then he smiled a shy smile that Yunho was very pleased with. He knew he could never make him happy, in no confronting manner, and if he told him that he was the admirer, then Jaejoong probably would have fainted. So why not quietly make him happy without letting him know who it is? He just hoped Jaejoong wouldn’t get the wrong guy.

“Hyung, you have that shy kind of smile.”

“What-no!”

“Haha.” Changmin laughed and left the cafeteria.

Then he saw Yoochun advancing towards him so he waved. Yoochun trotted to him.

“Ne, hyung, today Jaejoong-hyung got this love note thingy, I heard from Junsu. Wonder who gave it huh?”

“Trying to make me jealous?”

“Do you know who it was?”

“Me,” he said as proud as a king.

Yoochun fell from his chair.

Yunho peeked under the table, “You okay?”

“OKAY?” He got up again, “How do you expect me to be okay? You really did?”

“Check the handwriting if you don’t believe me.”

“No, it’s okay…”

*=November=*

“What is it today hyung?” Junho asked.

*Your lips always attract me, but I know I can’t kiss them without your permission. ;) I’m afraid I won’t be able to stop if I do start…
- Love, your secret admirer*

“oooooooooooooooooooooooooo”

Jaejoong swiftly crumpled the paper and turned around to meet Yoochun’s cunning eyes and sly smile.

“Romantic.”

“Whatever,” Jaejoong smiled and resumed his work.

“Have you found out who it is yet?”

“No…”

“Have you tried?”

“Well no. But I was wondering who could. It is definitely not a girl, so it’s a guy. I can’t think of any.”

“Sure?”

Jaejoong stopped and looked at him, “Seriously, you sound like you’re the one.” He playfully punched his arm as he closed the locker door.

“Yunho-hyung will kill me if he heard that,” Yoochun quietly muttered the truth.

“What was that?” Jaejoong asked.

“Nothing! Nothing…” Yoochun waved his hands protectively.

“I thought I heard that jerk’s name.” He said as he began walking towards class.

“Jerk?”

“Yunho.”

“Oh ok no I wasn’t…wait, wait a second~” he said in a sly tone again, “why would you think of that guy’s name all of a sudden eh? Think he was the one?” ‘Finally a chance!’

Jaejoong looked at him and if looks could kill, Yoochun would have been long gone. He backed away saying ‘sorry’ again. Chance lost…

= = =

xD Comment plz!