Chapter 5: Yunho's Thoughts, Texts and a Dream

I Love You Jae

Disclaimer: I do not own anyone in this story, especially not Yunho and Jaejoong who belong to each other. Forgive me for any wrong info v_v
DBSK HWAITING!

ENJOY!

Things between *stars* will indicate texts and dreams in this chapter.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

Yunho stared out of the window. Changmin was having a mighty good time at his house with his friends. He was wondering if Yoochun had made any progress.

~buzz~

Yunho took out his mobile and saw a text message:

*Yoochun -

We got Jaejoong’s mother on our side hyung! ^^*

‘Oh that’s nice……wait… WHAT?! WHO?!’

He furiously tapped on his screen:

*YOU GOT WHO ON OUR SIDE??? What’s wrong with you man? His MOTHER?*

2 minutes later…

*Yoochun –

What’s wrong with that?*

Yunho face palmed. Idiot…

*Nothing is wrong with that except you do realise she is a M-O-T-H-E-R YOU MORON! Never mind, what’s done is done. She knows a guy loves her son ¬_¬*

2 minutes later…

*Lol. Listen up, she will help. You know, she is his MOTHER like you said. If she says something good about you, she can’t be suspected right?*

*Yeah I guess so.*

Their talk for that night ended there.

He wondered if he should go to his house, check which mother would support her son having a secret admirer. Or maybe someone who loves him. Modern mother. Nice to know.

Or maybe she just wants her son’s happiness.

He thought about his own mother.

He looked up at the sky, “Mom, you support me right? If you want me to be happy, then you’ll definitely help me in my dreams just like you did back in the states. I love him mom. What should I do?”

Then he thought about his father. He was sure his mother would have been able to convince her husband. No one can be against Jaejoong right? It’s not possible. Which human on Earth would do something bad to an innocent angel like Jaejoong? Who could dislike him? …Especially after seeing his face…

‘Jae, you’re so cute.’

Yunho would often stare at Jaejoong when no one was noticing. He knew Jaejoong from head to toe. He knew what he liked, what he did not: Yunho. Like it or not, he had to agree that his Jae did not like him. Sad. But real.

Sometimes he would stare at his lips. He longed to know what it felt like to kiss someone and be kissed. Jaejoong was the first person in the world he fell for. First he was determined to have him. But soon he realised that was close to a 100% failure. Yet, he couldn’t stop loving him. Everytime he saw him, his eyes would automatically fix themselves on the boy. His heart beat faster everytime. He just wanted to go and tell him ‘I love you’.

Ridiculous as it sounds to him now, it would only move them further apart. He even cried once. He shed tears when he knew he would never be able to be with his love. That was way back last year.

Sometimes in class, Yunho would depend on his friends’ class notes and decide to stare at Jaejoong. Funny and innocent: Jaejoong never caught him. Whenever he had the chance, he would quietly follow him. That’s how he knew him ‘from head to toe’ like mentioned previously.

But there was this thing he felt: there’s something Jaejoong is hiding. Even till last year, and he heard that he used to do so from the very beginning since elementary, he used to always help the people who needed help. Recently, it looked like he was busy somewhere else…

If there was something bothering him, he was fixed on this decision: he would help him no matter what, and only then he could prove that he wanted to be, at least a friend.

Slowly Yunho’s eyes shut.

*Yunho…*

*Mom…

*Yunho…*

*Mom, is that you?

*Yes sweetheart.*

*Mom, please help me…I love him…

*Patience my son. You’ll succeed.*

*But how?

*Just be patient.*

*There’s something that bothers Jaejoong.

*You’ll find out soon enough.*

*Mom, no, don’t go! You’re disappearing again!

*I love you dear.*

*MOM!

“MOM!” Yunho jumped up on his bed. “Well, at least she helped.”

^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Hey! Wow I reached my 5th chapter by the second day! xD

Do you like it? Comments are always appreciated! Thanks for reading!